Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) (26380 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by ComradeShegs(m): 10:28am On Dec 13, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]
Why, because you use it?

Because it's disrespectful....and yes, because I use it.
Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:30am On Dec 13, 2021
[s]
ComradeShegs:

[/s]

You should have used a respectable phone if you want respect.
Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by tattler: 10:39am On Dec 13, 2021
Yaay!
Another time bomb is out grin grin
Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by dannybomb(m): 10:45am On Dec 13, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

Good thing you just answered yourself.

iPhones & Samsungs are expensive because they are made of high end components.

Tecno, Infinix, Xiaomi and all those trash are cheap because of the opposite.
Lol go and check xiaomi components and come back, xiaomi makes use of snapdragon, and gorilla glass components same stuff Samsung makes use of, anyway your choice how old is xiaomi and they are competing with Samsung and Huawei phones
Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by dannybomb(m): 10:48am On Dec 13, 2021
RealEzee:
wisdom isn't for everyone, leave peeps like that alone grin.
Lol xiaomi na dope brand, I have been using my Redmi for 2yrs hoping to get a new xiaomi soon sha, the phone is amazing I like the brand
Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by Flyingngel(m): 11:27am On Dec 13, 2021
jericco1 post:

After my current redmi 9t, I'll stop using Xiaomi device .

Why?
Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by KallmemrB0: 11:41am On Dec 13, 2021
ComradeShegs:

una they waste time on this guy.. He may be using iPhone 6 or samsung A12..

People that don't use flagship phones makes the loudest noise.. Just to make themselves feel Good about their crap
Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by Julietcutie(f): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2021
jericco1:
After my current redmi 9t, I'll stop using Xiaomi device angry
Why?
Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by porthouse7(f): 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
micxwell:

You can't compare a flagship chipset with a midrange cheapest. It's obviously better. Talk of it being better than A-13 Bionic chipset, that may be on paper but Apple's optimization should make a big difference when it comes to real life performance.
LG a midrange? where dis u gather ur info, LG is considered an high end phone in America and Europe
Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by micxwell(m): 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
porthouse7:
LG a midrange? where dis u gather ur info, LG is considered an high end phone in America and Europe
Dear friend, you compared LG with the original phone that was posted and I posted that the phone (LG), you're using to compare has a better chipset than the phone that was posted.
LG V40 and LG G8 has Snapdragon 845 and 855 chipsets respectively which were flagship back then. It's better than the chipset in the posted phone.

Good Afternoon.
Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by ComradeShegs(m): 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Lol. See who dey talk. Yenyenyen. I bet my Redmi Note11 beats the phone you're using now. What am I even saying, na Iphone 6 u fit dey use sef lol. Empty barrel makes the loudest noise.
Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by ComradeShegs(m): 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
KallmemrB0:
una they waste time on this guy.. He may be using iPhone 6 or samsung A12..

People that don't use flagship phones makes the loudest noise.. Just to make themselves feel Good about their crap

You gerrit bro.
Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by alone1fun12: 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
jericco1:
After my current redmi 9t, I'll stop using Xiaomi device angry
what happen to redmi phone
Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by micxwell(m): 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

You have a long way to go bro; you derive self esteem and respect from a phone that will be outdated in a few years.
Using a Nokia torchlight phone doesn't mean ones account is red. Imagine!

Your mindset needs changing.
Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by micxwell(m): 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
Julietcutie:

Why?
I've noticed the varse majority of people complaining about Redmi are those who have used only their budget/entry level devices. Users of Midrange, Higher Midrange devices hardly complain about it.

They buy Budget/Entry level devices from Redmi and expect it to perform better than a Midrange or Higher Midrange device made by Tecno or Infinix. That's the real problem there.

To make it worse, they bring in the Iphone argument, forgetting that Iphones make only flagship devices. Even Iphone 6 series was the best Apple had to offer the year it was released.
People and their wahala.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by KillIgbohoN0W: 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
[s]
micxwell:

You have a long way to go bro; you derive self esteem and respect from a phone that will be outdated in a few years.
Using a Nokia torchlight phone doesn't mean ones account is red. Imagine!

Your mindset needs changing.
[/s]

You are the one attaching respect to your phone not me. You are the one who tackled me because I tagged your Xiaomi a trash phone.
Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by micxwell(m): 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[left][/left]

You are the one attaching respect to your phone not me. You are the one who tackled me because I tagged your Xiaomi a trash phone.
This isn't about Xiaomi. It's about what you wrote up there.
Why link respect to phones.

Children use far better phones than their parents, so should we respect them and disrespect their parents?
Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by porthouse7(f): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
micxwell:

Dear friend, you compared LG with the original phone that was posted and I posted that the phone (LG), you're using to compare has a better chipset than the phone that was posted.
LG V40 and LG G8 has Snapdragon 845 and 855 chipsets respectively which were flagship back then. It's better than the chipset in the posted phone.

Good Afternoon.
gorrit LG brands any day anytime

1 Like

Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by KillIgbohoN0W: 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
[s]
micxwell:

This isn't about Xiaomi. It's about what you wrote up there.
Why link respect to phones.

Children use far better phones than their parents, so should we respect them and disrespect their parents?
[/s]

Its either you are dumb or blind but it was you who brought respect into this debate not me. I merely asked you to get a respectable phone if it is respect you want from your phone.

Please install a brain before quoting me again. I feel myself losing brain cells just from replying you now. Thanks.
Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by micxwell(m): 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Its either you are dumb or blind but it was you who brought respect into this debate not me. I merely asked you to get a respectable phone if it is respect you want from your phone.

Please install a brain before quoting me again. I feel myself losing brain cells just from replying you now. Thanks.
As expected, you've resulted to insults. You're the one who lacks cognition obviously.
Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by akingbadeomoseb: 8:10am On Dec 28, 2021
Tecno has also launched the Pova 5G as the first 5G smartphone from the brand in Nigeria and I really like the specs of the device. The big 6000mAh battery along with a 5G Dimensity 900 chipset makes for a good combo for sure
Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 11:08am On Dec 28, 2021
skywalker240:

Mention me when Henry 007 or any other marketer give reviews of the Crap grin

I will buy it sef
Mention with a big facts e go shock u , can your nokia do this , tell them to stop using poor entry 480 snapdragon on so called flagship phones , this is what flagship 5G should look like, a complete package that will shock the entire world and African market in general , I'm happy to be reppin Tecno mobile grin cheesy
Enjoy , feed your eyes, The Lord is wonderful �

1 Share

Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by nani667: 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
°°°
Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by nwaobitex: 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
henry007:
Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing 'Power Black'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y17dedXWfx0

The Poco M4 Pro 5G is only an incremental upgrade from the M3 Pro at best but it does feel a lot smoother from the get go. It may have less cameras but that isn't such a bad thing considering that the primary lens is better and what most people use, especially on social media, is the main camera. It was wishful thinking to expect snapdragon to make its way back to the Poco M series especially now that the Poco X3 Pro prices have dropped drastically. For people who do not care about 5G or don't have 5G available in their country, the ugly Poco X3 Pro runs circles around this guy for all intents and purposes, asides good looks of course. The Poco X3 Pro makes a lot of phones(even from other brands) in the same price bracket, not worth the money.
Poco M4 Pro 5G variant retails between ₦130,000 - ₦155,000 ($229 - $271)

Poco M4 Pro 5G Specs
• 6.6" FHD+ 90Hz IPS LCD Display
• Plastic Back & Frame
• Corning Gorilla Glass 3
• Dimensity 810 5G CPU (6nm)
• 50MP + 8MP Back Camera
• 16MP Front Camera
• 4GB/64GB & 6GB/128 - RAM/Storage
• 5000mAh Battery (33Watt Charging)
• Android 11
• 163.6 x 75.8 x 8.8mm & 195g
how and where did you get this device pls
Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by skywalker240(m): 2:05am On Dec 29, 2021
MartinsD12:

Mention with a big facts e go shock u , can your nokia do this , tell them to stop using poor entry 480 snapdragon on so called flagship phones , this is what flagship 5G should look like, a complete package that will shock the entire world and African market in general , I'm happy to be reppin Tecno mobile grin cheesy
Relax

The Lord is wonderful,

Let's see the real price
Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 6:12am On Dec 29, 2021
skywalker240:

Relax

The Lord is wonderful,

Let's see the real price
Don't worry the price it's 270 Euros that's about 125k in naira but I know when it finally comes out here bad belle them go add money on top so it's gonna be highest 135k or 140, from the source within I made to understand it will be affordable and the price here let me remind you will be below what your nokia x10 and x20 is selling x10 150k plus x20 almost 200k . Snapdragon 480 is no where near Mediatek dimensity 900. These are fact's and not some sentiment analysis , those Nokia is still using outdated 60hz refresh rate , when will Nokia use a flagship snapdragon 888 huh?

1 Like

Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by Sainthia: 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
MartinsD12:

a complete package, no be lie
Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
Sainthia:
a complete package, no be lie
Omo everything set , am proud of Tecno , whenever the phone is out am putting my money on it , Infinix is coming out with zero 5G with super AMOLED display , 33watts charger, same processor and 5000mah battery .

1 Like

Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by Sainthia: 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
MartinsD12:

Omo everything set , am proud of Tecno , whenever the phone is out am putting my money on it , Infinix is coming out with zero 5G with super AMOLED display , 33watts charger, same processor and 5000mah battery .
it's worth your money
Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
Sainthia:
it's worth your money
Definitely
Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by Yourfav: 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
MartinsD12:

thinking of even going for any of their Camon Series
Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Yourfav:
thinking of even going for any of their Camon Series
I use camon 17 for now no stress

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself / See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja / Watch The Shocking Moment An Iphone Explodes & Burst Into Flames On A Dashboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.