Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) (26383 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by pat077: 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
Uspic:
Alright. What if you're demanding too much from the phone? Smiles
I almost got the phone months back, but ended up getting Nokia 5.4 instead... because I didn't like the body design when I saw it. But then, the Nokia 5.4 too isn't perfect too as it has some software snags
how good is the Nokia 5.4 and is it still available in major stores?
Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by Uspic(m): 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
The phone is okay, just that there are one of two software bugs I noticed but good things they send software updates from time to time. It's still in phone stores. Though I noticed the price is on the increase. When I got it in August, it was 84k. Checked the same store in December and it was 111k
pat077:
how good is the Nokia 5.4 and is it still available in major stores?
Re: Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by pat077: 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
Uspic:
The phone is okay, just that there are one of two software bugs I noticed but good things they send software updates from time to time. It's still in phone stores. Though I noticed the price is on the increase. When I got it in August, it was 84k. Checked the same store in December and it was 111k
okay. I'm just considering which one to go for between it and Xiaomi note 10s. I searched for it on Jumia but it is not available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja / Watch The Shocking Moment An Iphone Explodes & Burst Into Flames On A Dashboard / Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.