Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,127 members, 7,829,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Ugly Girls,wife Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugly Girls,wife Material (227 Views)

Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? / Ugly Girls Looking Sexy During This Period / Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ugly Girls,wife Material by doubleezy3: 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
ugly girls,wife material.i need to know if ugly girls are the best wife material.please enlighteen me
Re: Ugly Girls,wife Material by DroppingLiquid: 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
Most beautiful girls never had the need to develop other part of themselves because they could get anything handed to them on account of their pretty face. They usually end up with underdeveloped mindset, character, skills, but rocking a pretty face.

The reverse is the case for average looking women (I don't believe anyone is ugly though).

Suffering builds character.

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls,wife Material by doubleezy3: 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
DroppingLiquid:
Most beautiful girls never had the need to develop other part of themselves because they could get anything handed to them on account of their pretty face. They usually end up with underdeveloped mindset, character, skills, but rocking a pretty face.

The reverse is the case for average looking women (I don't believe anyone is ugly though).

Suffering builds character.
why are beautiful girls given the wrong mindset

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Question ? / How To Make Your Girlfriend Happy Over The Phone? / What Business Or Trade Can I Use 200k To Start?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.