Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,482 members, 7,861,392 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? (353 Views)

Have You Ever Dated A Girl Out Of Pity?? / Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? by Stephen2324(m): 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
Some people have dated someone out if pity, may be they were touched emotionally by the bad things that has happened to that person and somehow they got emotionally attached to the person
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
I Bleep the girl sotey yash dey lick
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? by Demigod22: 11:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
Yes, I was really in love with her but she turned me down because she had a boyfriend. Months later, after she broke up with the boyfriend, she came around. I reluctantly agreed to date her out of pity, because the love have died. We never had sex because I am not even attracted to her. I am always looking for ways to stay away from her.

She is good but I don't love people that have turned down my proposal earlier, she came too late. I ended the relationship for my peace of mind, but she started acting strange and crazy, so I reconciled with her, now for the past two weeks, she has not visited me,we only see in school and maybe calls. I only have one week to graduate. That's what I am waiting for patiently. The relationship is not built on love but pity.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? by MufasaLion: 7:00am On Dec 13, 2021
Never! I get irritated easily. I'd see her less and cheap.

(1) (Reply)

Full Body Massage Dubai ✆O561733097� Indian Full Body Massage Dubai / A Man's Secret Wish For What He Wants From A Woman / He Did This To Her!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.