Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

63.97 Million Telephone Lines Disconnected Amid SIM–NIN Linkage - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 63.97 Million Telephone Lines Disconnected Amid SIM–NIN Linkage (18740 Views)

SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Gives Update On 11.2m Blocked Mobile Lines / SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Rules Out Extension, Telcos Bar 12 Million Lines / NIN: NCC Denies Mass Disconnection Of Telephone Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 63.97 Million Telephone Lines Disconnected Amid SIM–NIN Linkage by Sonyboom765: 8:52am On Dec 13, 2021
It's hurt when your colleague in lunacy is called out for your folly all over NL, am sure you understand soon enough it will be you next so naturally you response shouldn't surprise anyone. Just like I call the launatic a lunatic, you can call me one too but deep down both of you know who the lunatic truly is. E go de prick u for mind.

TinubuGoQuench:

IF THEY BRING YOU AND THE PERSON YOU QUOTED FOR ME TO PICK THE LUNATIC, I KNOW WHO TO PICK AS THE LUNATIC AND IT WON'T BE THE PERSON YOU QUOTED. SO, WITH THIS, YOU DEFINITELY KNOW WHO THE REAL LUNATIC IS.

SHAMELESS CHEAP PAID AGENT
Re: 63.97 Million Telephone Lines Disconnected Amid SIM–NIN Linkage by CLEVER123(m): 9:16am On Dec 13, 2021
Am not linking anything and if dem born una well make una try block me. Yeye govt
Re: 63.97 Million Telephone Lines Disconnected Amid SIM–NIN Linkage by coolhumble(m): 11:51am On Dec 13, 2021
Like if your lines are not disconnected share if any has been disconnected.
Re: 63.97 Million Telephone Lines Disconnected Amid SIM–NIN Linkage by TinubuGoQuench(f): 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
Sonyboom765:
It's hurt when your colleague in lunacy is called out for your folly all over NL, am sure you understand soon enough it will be you next so naturally you response shouldn't surprise anyone. Just like I call the launatic a lunatic, you can call me one too but deep down both of you know who the lunatic truly is. E go de prick u for mind.

SHUT UP THERE!!!

YOU ARE A TYPICAL IGNORAMUS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Won't Give Up My Blackberry / Gionee Marathon M3 Mini Specifications And Price / The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.