Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User (18726 Views)

Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office / How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat / Get 6.4GB/60 Days On Glo Network With N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 08, 2021
Hi guys,
I am here to speak my mind and the minds of thousands if not millions of other Glo users going through the same pain I go through.
As I am typing I just left a Glo office and branched at restaurant to eat.
I stay in Ibadan and I lost my sim late last year after I have linked my NIN to the sim.
I have been to virtually all Glo offices in Ibadan and it's the same story.

The PolyIbadan office like six times
The Challenge office one time
The Idiape office four times.

Just to retrieve a sim I lost despite having all the requirements for sim retrieval, it has not been possible.
My last visit today was at the Idiape office. We were told to come back after the Muslim celebration coming.

I have never seen a useless network as Glo in this Country.

They told me and many others that when we bought the sims years back, the background picture was not white, so we have to wait till God knows when.

How is that the fault of their customers?
How senseless and stupid are they saying this trash and keeping people away from using their sims. When many use it for business.
And bad thing about it is you can't port the number until you retrieve it.

Other Network providers are already doing sim replacements easily and here is an indeginous network saying trash.

I wrote their head office and I was replied through the Email that due to the fact that it was not white background that is on their computer data page, the sims have to be re-registered. Okay reregister and give us our sims. They say we have to wait.

This is my online business sim I use for Amazon and Payoneer. I have not been able to transact business on my Amazon account since last year, I have money to withdraw on Payoneer and I can't. I need to take care of my family I can't.

Slow browsing, senseless policies and poor customer service.

On getting my sim back, it won't take me two days before porting to Airtel or MTN.

Pls help helpless Nigerians push to front page.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 08, 2021
How many of you guys suffering same?

9 Likes

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by Jacku: 4:13pm On May 08, 2021
Go to their social media page especially twitter. They will respond to you.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 08, 2021
Glo is a DREAM KILLER, an ENEMY Of START UPs and ONE Of The TWO Useless Networks in Nigeria.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by Elock1: 6:13pm On May 08, 2021
grin
I have used MTN, AIRTEL and ETISALAT
but you see that glo.. My spirit don't just like it and I don't disobey my spirit

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by NOwazobia: 6:13pm On May 08, 2021
Lol
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by UnknownGunMan: 6:13pm On May 08, 2021
If Nitel was still functional, I'm sure it will be better than glo. Glo with shame grin

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by Shellsploit: 6:13pm On May 08, 2021
Wahala no dey finish..
Port your glo to another network na grin
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by Legalcriminal: 6:13pm On May 08, 2021
K
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by Born2winnx: 6:13pm On May 08, 2021
Fûck glo... crazy network

6 Likes

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by ImpregnaTor(m): 6:14pm On May 08, 2021
Only unserious people use Glo

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by richmond500: 6:14pm On May 08, 2021
People still using that devils network?
Just as devil will give u riches but seize ur happiness, Glo will give u data and seize ur network.

Op go to their twitter page and complain, they will reply u

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by MAGG0T(m): 6:14pm On May 08, 2021
cheesy

Omo glo is the best network for me...in terms of data and browsing speed...

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by Itzteewhy(m): 6:14pm On May 08, 2021
I have never use Glo and I don't think I would attempt to use it.

4 Likes

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by AdiscoPele: 6:14pm On May 08, 2021
I have never seen a network as useless as glo. Sometimes, network will go missing from your phone for like 2days or the network is not strong enough to browse or do other things.
Instead of them to invest on improving their ailing network, all they do is copy Airtel in adverts. Useless company, giving money meant for upgrade of network to yeyebrities.

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by datola: 6:14pm On May 08, 2021
I think it's regulator's issue

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by Iyaalakarra(f): 6:14pm On May 08, 2021
No be small agony I swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by northvietnam(m): 6:14pm On May 08, 2021
grin

who is still using glo in this 21th century

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by BF69BF: 6:15pm On May 08, 2021
Glo should have been buhari surname

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by money121(m): 6:15pm On May 08, 2021
Ok
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by madridguy(m): 6:15pm On May 08, 2021
They can give person HB
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by OYENIYIJK: 6:15pm On May 08, 2021
grin
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by michaellovaldo(m): 6:15pm On May 08, 2021
I still get one Glo SIM for house...I never use ham since the day wey I buy ham.

The day I buy ham,I put ham for my phone

Wetin I see na NO SIGNAL,I just comot ham throway,no time to dey waste timetongue

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by ictjobber: 6:15pm On May 08, 2021
I Throway my glo sim tey tey

2 Likes

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by FILEBE(m): 6:15pm On May 08, 2021
Wahala. These companies just know how to frustrate people.

Dem dey try for freebies and also a relatively cheaper internet than others. The internet sef is okay. ( i know some of you will dissagree, but for my side ... e no bad at all o).

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by Cholls(m): 6:16pm On May 08, 2021
My brother thank you for speaking up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by jericco1(m): 6:16pm On May 08, 2021
Haven't used Glo in 10 years
Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by mcdokwe(m): 6:16pm On May 08, 2021
Dem boku, I know what I had to go through before I could manage to get my NIN dialing the normal code others dial o

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by hslbroker2(m): 6:17pm On May 08, 2021
Go to there Facebook or Twitter page to lodge your complaint

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by benebaby77: 6:17pm On May 08, 2021
Two years ago, when I went to GLO office to port my Etisalat sim to Glo Network I was told that there was no porting Network. Since that time, I ran from it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by Spiff20(m): 6:17pm On May 08, 2021
So people still use Glo in Nigeria? Adonblivit

3 Likes

Re: The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User by Opexzy: 6:17pm On May 08, 2021
Glo users una dey try ooo...

I have never used that network in my life since I have been using mobile phone and never would I have anything to do with them...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Awoof! Get 2,000naira With Just N100 On Airtel Network / 63.97 Million Telephone Lines Disconnected Amid SIM–NIN Linkage / Why I Won't Give Up My Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.