Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,733 members, 7,862,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

Ekiti APC Plans To Deregister Other Factions - Tinubu Group (SWAGA) Alleges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti APC Plans To Deregister Other Factions - Tinubu Group (SWAGA) Alleges (5882 Views)

Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA / Crisis Rocks Ekiti APC As Pro-Tinubu Group, SWAGA Drags Party To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti APC Plans To Deregister Other Factions - Tinubu Group (SWAGA) Alleges by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Yoruba for real , yeah
now I'll crown you the onankakafo of yoruba land
the man his great deeds supercedes that of Awolowo and any Yoruba leader dead or alive cool

1 Like

Re: Ekiti APC Plans To Deregister Other Factions - Tinubu Group (SWAGA) Alleges by PrinceOfLagos: 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
now I'll crown you the onankakafo of yoruba land
the man his great deeds supercedes that of Awolowo and any Yoruba leader dead or alive cool
I respect the traditional institution of our Yoruba land
Someone already holding that title in Yoruba land and yeah, just call me PrinceofYoruba land , thanks kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti APC Plans To Deregister Other Factions - Tinubu Group (SWAGA) Alleges by Seun360(m): 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
millionboi:
who is your candidate?

Fayemi
Re: Ekiti APC Plans To Deregister Other Factions - Tinubu Group (SWAGA) Alleges by PENNYSWAP: 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
SwissMass:
Igbos rejected Alex Ekwueme as president, they rejected the warmonger Ojukwu as president, the governors of south east rejected Pandora Peter Obi as vice President, we Yoruba also reject bastards and nuisances in our land, I am sure you aren't proud of your baby factory, drug trafficking, bloodsucking forsaking landlocked inviable erosion desecrated land.

We are land locked , that’s why we are buying your ancestral lands off with the baby factory money and drug money.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Plans To Deregister Other Factions - Tinubu Group (SWAGA) Alleges by OderaOdesigo: 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is a drowning man no doubt in south west

South east and south south no sure for him

The ganduje faction in Kano that supported him has been kicked out by the court

Obasanjo, yesterday warned the Ooni of ife against soliciting support for Tinubu in Yoruba land

The social media insults and swears for him at any given opportunity

Buhari got "Zero" love for Tinubu so how Tinubu wan become president bayi

King of all Odes. King of all dumbasses.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Plans To Deregister Other Factions - Tinubu Group (SWAGA) Alleges by adelaja70(m): 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Obasanjo, yesterday warned the Ooni of ife against soliciting support for Tinubu in Yoruba land

IF na like this you analyze your life, you for don become millionaire o.. Mr Okoro

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Plans To Deregister Other Factions - Tinubu Group (SWAGA) Alleges by adelaja70(m): 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

We are land locked , that’s why we are buying your ancestral lands off with the baby factory money and drug money.
You are senseless... If anything should happen to Nigeria today, all your property in Yoruba Land will be forfeited. Okoros too dull... Lmao!!!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti APC Plans To Deregister Other Factions - Tinubu Group (SWAGA) Alleges by PENNYSWAP: 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
adelaja70:

You are senseless... If anything should happen to Nigeria today, all your property in Yoruba Land will be forfeited. Okoros too dull... Lmao!!!

Because Nigerians having property in London and other places are senseless

Very shallow thinking ... no wonder una Dey sell ancestral lands that una ancestors were buried , hoping that when naija break you can just become landlord of one of the properties of an okoro abi Hehehhehehee see very DULL mentality Oooooooo......
no go hustle

Now u want naija to break abi Cuz una don sell una birth right finish ..

We will keep buying more with baby factory and drug money and there’s nothing you can do about that .

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Plans To Deregister Other Factions - Tinubu Group (SWAGA) Alleges by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

See son, politics is not alaba gist or ugm is invading police stations in southeast report

politics is pragmatic, within 6months everything fit burst, even though I detest Tinubu but all this your ranting is not enough to prove his disqualification or political lockdown

not all Northerners love Buhari prior to 2015 election, he was hated by social media as you said and among others factors but when some political mechanism set in, he became president twice

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Plans To Deregister Other Factions - Tinubu Group (SWAGA) Alleges by PrinceOfLagos: 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
[s]
Wiifesnatcher:

See son, politics is not alaba gist or ugm is invading police stations in southeast report

politics is pragmatic, within 6months everything fit burst, even though I detest Tinubu but all this your ranting is not enough to prove his disqualification or political lockdown

not all Northerners love Buhari prior to 2015 election, he was hated by social media as you said and among others factors but when some political mechanism set in, he became president twice

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ekiti APC Plans To Deregister Other Factions - Tinubu Group (SWAGA) Alleges by Omohena: 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
Watin concern me with evil blood sucking party

1 Like

Re: Ekiti APC Plans To Deregister Other Factions - Tinubu Group (SWAGA) Alleges by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
[s][/s]

you don't have the brain capacity to counter me now. counter my point and see me put you in your place with your 2kb IQ

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Plans To Deregister Other Factions - Tinubu Group (SWAGA) Alleges by deboysben(m): 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
When Tinubu becomes the president, he must deal with fayemi.
president of falling demons I guess.

Better advise billion van drug Lord to first convert to Christian. As a local Muslim he's on a long thing.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti APC Plans To Deregister Other Factions - Tinubu Group (SWAGA) Alleges by IPIGSRHYPO: 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Yoruba for real , yeah

Prince of Aba masquerading as omo Yoruba. Only a blind fool will fall for your lies.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Plans To Deregister Other Factions - Tinubu Group (SWAGA) Alleges by deboysben(m): 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
IPIGSRHYPO:

Prince of Aba masquerading as omo Yoruba. Only a blind fool will fall for your lies.
he's omo Yoruba like you.
Stop denying your brother.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Plans To Deregister Other Factions - Tinubu Group (SWAGA) Alleges by IPIGSRHYPO: 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
deboysben:
he's omo Yoruba like you.
Stop denying your brother.

Yeah, only in hid dream. Nothing wrong with day dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Plans To Deregister Other Factions - Tinubu Group (SWAGA) Alleges by deboysben(m): 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2021
IPIGSRHYPO:

Yeah, only in hid dream. Nothing wrong with day dreaming.
that's how u guys betrayed your brothers.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti APC Plans To Deregister Other Factions - Tinubu Group (SWAGA) Alleges by PrinceOfLagos: 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
deboysben:
They are foolish people

They've already denied Sunday Igboho so they can even deny their mothers and fathers just to please Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Plans To Deregister Other Factions - Tinubu Group (SWAGA) Alleges by IPIGSRHYPO: 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
deboysben:

You need to look up the definition of betrayal before just using any word carelessly.
You can't betray someone that you didn't have any agreement or allegiance with in the first place.
This is how you guys just throw words around without knowing the meaning, same way you claimed Jonathan was betrayed. If anything, Jonathan betrayed a gentleman's agreement he had with other pdp politicians.
Prince of Aba is not my brother, he's one of your blodas from Aba masquerading on NL trying to fool some gullible Yorubas. There are many of them on social media trying to further confuse the already confused ones.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti APC Plans To Deregister Other Factions - Tinubu Group (SWAGA) Alleges by adelaja70(m): 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

Because Nigerians having property in London and other places are senseless

Very shallow thinking ... no wonder una Dey sell ancestral lands that una ancestors were buried , hoping that when naija break you can just become landlord of one of the properties of an okoro abi Hehehhehehee see very DULL mentality Oooooooo......
no go hustle

Now u want naija to break abi Cuz una don sell una birth right finish ..

We will keep buying more
with baby factory and drug money and there’s nothing you can do about that .
You are still senseless...

1 Like

Re: Ekiti APC Plans To Deregister Other Factions - Tinubu Group (SWAGA) Alleges by deboysben(m): 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
IPIGSRHYPO:

You need to look up the definition of betrayal before just using any word carelessly.
You can't betray someone that you didn't have any agreement or allegiance with in the first place.
This is how you guys just throw words around without knowing the meaning, same way you claimed Jonathan was betrayed. If anything, Jonathan betrayed a gentleman's agreement he had with other pdp politicians.
Prince of Aba is not my brother, he's one of your blodas from Aba masquerading on NL trying to fool some gullible Yorubas. There are many of them on social media trying to further confuse the already confused ones.
so any body against APC is not a Yoruba.
Well am not surprised cos south west is headquarters of propaganda.
U guys are full of betrayers.
We have seen how akande exposed you people from his book.
U betrayed yourselves just to paint gej black by supporting a northerner (speaker position) against your own.
That's how u people continue to paint igbos black against north out of hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Plans To Deregister Other Factions - Tinubu Group (SWAGA) Alleges by IPIGSRHYPO: 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
deboysben:
so any body against APC is not a Yoruba.
Well am not surprised cos south west is headquarters of propaganda.
U guys are full of betrayers.
We have seen how akande exposed you people from his book.
U betrayed yourselves just to paint gej black by supporting a northerner (speaker position) against your own.
That's how u people continue to paint igbos black against north out of hatred.

All I can tell you is that your good sense of judgment has betrayed you with all these irrational, irrelevant and inchoherent gebrish that you posted.
Pls go back to school or use Google to find the meaning of any word before using it next time.
Yorubas didn't "betray " Jonathan since we never promised to vote for him previously. Everyone has every right to vote for whomever they want.
It's obvious that you guys have been brainwashed and programmed to think that anyone who doesn't buy into your propaganda and wishes has "betrayed " you.
What a boat load of rubbish irrational thinking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti APC Plans To Deregister Other Factions - Tinubu Group (SWAGA) Alleges by PENNYSWAP: 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
adelaja70:

If buying off a longer throat man’s ancestral land is senseless, I rather remain like that .

If Some one selling his ancestral land and come back again after using the money to chop hydraulic soup then begging on national TV begging for help that okoro people are buying off their land is not senseless , I wonder what senseless means .

By 2030 una go done sell the whole region
Take an do owambe grin grin cheesy grin

Re: Ekiti APC Plans To Deregister Other Factions - Tinubu Group (SWAGA) Alleges by PENNYSWAP: 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2021
adelaja70:

Keep selling your ancestral for a plate of Hydralic soup , longer throat

Below is a senseless way of cooking Ewedu

Re: Ekiti APC Plans To Deregister Other Factions - Tinubu Group (SWAGA) Alleges by adelaja70(m): 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

If buying off a longer throat man’s ancestral land is senseless, I rather remain like that .

If Some one selling his ancestral land and come back again after using the money to chop hydraulic soup then begging on national TV begging for help that okoro people are buying off their land is not senseless , I wonder what senseless means .

By 2030 una go done sell the whole region
Take an do owambe grin grin cheesy grin

You keep fooling yourself and laughing at your own stupidity..

1 Like

Re: Ekiti APC Plans To Deregister Other Factions - Tinubu Group (SWAGA) Alleges by PENNYSWAP: 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
adelaja70:

You keep fooling yourself and laughing at your own stupidity..

The people fooling them selves are the ones that will sell their ancestral land to strangers, use the money to chop hydraulic soup then turn back to shout “they are buying off our lands”

Can’t you see the level of stupidity of these people stinks to high heavens
Re: Ekiti APC Plans To Deregister Other Factions - Tinubu Group (SWAGA) Alleges by oloripeter(m): 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
Na ur problem be dat he no concern us
Re: Ekiti APC Plans To Deregister Other Factions - Tinubu Group (SWAGA) Alleges by deboysben(m): 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
IPIGSRHYPO:

All I can tell you is that your good sense of judgment has betrayed you with all these irrational, irrelevant and inchoherent gebrish that you posted.
Pls go back to school or use Google to find the meaning of any word before using it next time.
Yorubas didn't "betray " Jonathan since we never promised to vote for him previously. Everyone has every right to vote for whomever they want.
It's obvious that you guys have been brainwashed and programmed to think that anyone who doesn't buy into your propaganda and wishes has "betrayed " you.
What a boat load of rubbish irrational thinking.
direct your frustrations to Bisi Akande whom at of lust for power expose how local you guys are politically.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti APC Plans To Deregister Other Factions - Tinubu Group (SWAGA) Alleges by adelaja70(m): 12:01am On Dec 14, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

The people fooling them selves are the ones that will sell their ancestral land to strangers, use the money to chop hydraulic soup then turn back to shout “they are buying off our lands”

Can’t you see the level of stupidity of these people stinks to high heavens
You too dull for my liking... I wonder who stole your brain. I repeat man if anything should happen today. You will go back to your potopoto village empty handed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. / Breaking News- Aregbesola Out Omisore In / SAMBISA: Army While Searching For Shekau (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.