Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) (25949 Views)

Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) / Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by reyscrub(m): 10:00am On Dec 13, 2021
bukky1994:
I pray he finds help, meanwhile may the love between them never wax cold

Amen ooh. God shall heal the sick husband and help their union always.
Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by KennethEnyi(m): 10:00am On Dec 13, 2021
Na wa ooooo how the …. How are they going to be….. I don’t underst…. Am tired of this country sad
Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by KennethEnyi(m): 10:01am On Dec 13, 2021
Na real life Abi na nollywood be this?!!
Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by Basicend: 10:01am On Dec 13, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
If he were a celebrity Omoto Fufeyin would've given him the cash.

A moment of silence for TB Joshua who said COVID 19 would go away only for him to go away instead and COVID is still here

Don't mind that impostor.

But Nigerians don't really care about Jesus. . They just want money.
Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by KennethEnyi(m): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2021
Is it not better for this one to just die obviously a burden to the family
Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 13, 2021
The Church that wedded them is capable of paying for the surgery.
Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by techWriter5: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2021
May the hate that persists between them never burgeon coldThe children not super cute
Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by emmaattack: 10:14am On Dec 13, 2021
Good one.
Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by pius4luv(m): 10:15am On Dec 13, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
This kind marriage can never happen with our current slay queens.
This girl is probably less exposed...cos gals no dey do this kine thing if you no geh money

You are right Nigerians present slay queen can't try it
Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by Ushiepasch: 10:16am On Dec 13, 2021
All this celebrity will not show love here now instead they will show love so that people will see them . Even some pastor can do this but still nothing. Even the Catholic Church can also. Is not only building world class church they also can build this man life back. I think we have lost the real essence of human hood
Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by guru90: 10:17am On Dec 13, 2021
Chai.... This is painful.....

I wish i can reach them for help........................................
Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by Tremple8v: 10:24am On Dec 13, 2021
As i never get , abeg make somebody help me connect Davido to this man, The money na change for OBO.
Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by Champneys: 10:28am On Dec 13, 2021
Alhamdullilah.
Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:29am On Dec 13, 2021
Na God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 10:42am On Dec 13, 2021
SmellySperm:
And most G.Os and private millionaires are busy buying Bentley and flying ist class. No help
how many people have your Almajiri pigs infested imams have ever help.

At least thousands of pastors have help people building homes and feeding the poore. God bless TB Joshua.
Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by frozen70(f): 10:47am On Dec 13, 2021
Dialpad:
How long will this last for? Can a Nigerian woman endure the burden?

With true love, a woman can endure any situation

But a man that his wife is in that condition, must have slept out so many times since that march
Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by frozen70(f): 10:49am On Dec 13, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
This kind marriage can never happen with our current slay queens.
This girl is probably less exposed...cos gals no dey do this kine thing if you no geh money

That is a wrong assessment

The man was fit before the got married and had those children

You men should look for your class and grade when you want to marry
Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by Bouncing2(m): 11:50am On Dec 13, 2021
,,,Had it been say Papa God don bless me with money eehn...
Sha,,i pray God go touch someone heart to help out.
Issorigh
Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
I wish him speedy recovery.
Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by GetMeRight: 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
obembet:

Thank God that Daddy G.O and Mummy G.O are still trying to show little love towards the man, they are not like our brother in other religions that kill human like fowl, Daddy G.O never use the money to sponsor Terriost.

Pray for Benue

Pray for Southern Kaduna

Shame on you, big shame on you. This your fellow brother is bedridden just because of 1.5 million naira and you're still shamelessly diverting attention away from your fellow who needs help, thanking God for your daddy GOs.
Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by GetMeRight: 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
BigSarah:
They already had kids before he was bedridden, that makes sense .
congrats

Like we didn't see many who japa after incidents like this despite having kids.
Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by gentleguy1975: 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You igberetv useless blogger you painted it as if they just got married.
click bait
Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
TRUE LOVE : Bedridden Man Weds Partner In Benue State (Photos)

A 45-year-old bedridden man who has been begging members of the public since March this year to assist him raise 1.5million for spinal cord surgery has wedded his 27-year-old partner, Igbere TV reports.

The groom, Terkimbir Benjamin Tyough, an electrician from Gboko Local Government Area of Benue State has resigned to his fate since he has been unable to afford the bill for his treatment after falling off an electric pole in March this year injuring his spinal cord.

He was rushed to the hospital following the accident but has since been taken home for inability to pay the bill (1.5million) demanded by the hospital management for his surgery.

The officiating priest and Pastor of St. Luke's, Yaikyo, Makurdi, Father Kenneth Agede who described the wedding as a true demonstration of love appealed to Nigerians to assist the groom to get back on his feet by donating for the cost of his surgery.

"It will be a shame to humanity, Benue State and Nigeria to leave this man to die because of 1.5million. This is not a deathbed wedding because his condition is not terminal. He can walk again and enjoy his marriage if we pay for his surgery," the priest said.

Bedridden and helpless, Tyough lives in a one-room, cramped apartment in Welfare Quarters, Makurdi with his spouse, Christiana Ngumimi Pine and their all-male three children.

Speaking to journalists shortly after the wedding, the wife said she loves her husband and is committed to living with him forever despite his poor health.

"I have made decision to live with him out of love. I am praying and hoping that God will touch the hearts of good people to sponsor the surgery of my husband, but even if that does not happen I will love him to the end" Christiana said.

The wedding took place on December 11, 2021 at their residence in Welfare Quarters Makurdi.

https://igberetvnews.com/1408744/true-love-bedridden-man-weds-partner-benue-state-photos/
Oh Allah!
Any information on how to reach this family?
Re: Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) by MufasaLion: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2021
Damn!

Strong woman, I must say. I hope she stays loyal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Groom And Groomsmen Storm The Dance Floor As They Vibe To Burna Boy's Song / She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? / Kenyan Man Propose To His Boyfriend, Got Engaged (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.