Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Man Hits The Street To Sell His Kidney For ¢73K To Pay Bride Price - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Hits The Street To Sell His Kidney For ¢73K To Pay Bride Price (397 Views)

Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? / Man Hits The Beach, Goes Completely Nude For A Photo, And This Happened (photo) / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Hits The Street To Sell His Kidney For ¢73K To Pay Bride Price by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 13, 2021
A yet be identified Kenyan man has put out a placard notifying the general public of his intentions to sell his kidney for Ksh 1.5 which is equivalent to 73 thousand cedis and even more to raise money for bride price.

The young man noted in the placrad that his in-laws are refusing to bless his union with his wife because he hasn't paid the bride price.

As a desperate measure to achieve the bride price target, the young man set out to sell one of his kidneys to be able to marry the woman of his dream.

“The family denied me the chance to marry the love of my life until I pay Ksh 1.5 million. I have decided to sell my kidney at an offer of Ksh 2 million. Someone help,” he wrote.

https://www.browngh.com/man-street-sell-kidney-¢73k-pay-pride-price/

Re: Man Hits The Street To Sell His Kidney For ¢73K To Pay Bride Price by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 13, 2021
cheesy
Re: Man Hits The Street To Sell His Kidney For ¢73K To Pay Bride Price by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
See wetin love don cause. undecided
Re: Man Hits The Street To Sell His Kidney For ¢73K To Pay Bride Price by errigdee: 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
lol nothing we nor go see for we obodo UNIVERSE.... or has KAYAMATA been shipped over there?
Re: Man Hits The Street To Sell His Kidney For ¢73K To Pay Bride Price by jericco1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
How sure is he that the other kidney functions properly?
Re: Man Hits The Street To Sell His Kidney For ¢73K To Pay Bride Price by MufasaLion: 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
Foolish man. And if the other kidney should fail, the lady will leave him and let him face the consequence of his foolish action.
Re: Man Hits The Street To Sell His Kidney For ¢73K To Pay Bride Price by englishmart(m): 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
Why do we use dowry and bride price interchangeably? They are actually opposite in meaning.

1 Like

Re: Man Hits The Street To Sell His Kidney For ¢73K To Pay Bride Price by kudusman(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it. https://usp-video.xyz/4381469666408428/

(1) (Reply)

Stingy And Abusive Baby Dady! / Nigeria Supply Countries With Electricity, Why Is Our Electricity Not Constant?! / Pls Can Someone Hack Buhari Twitter And Write f.u.ck You Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.