Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Pls Can Someone Hack Buhari Twitter And Write f.u.ck You Putin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Can Someone Hack Buhari Twitter And Write f.u.ck You Putin (389 Views)

"I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape / Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can Someone Hack Buhari Twitter And Write f.u.ck You Putin by yinkaOdutuyo: 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
Let's see if Putin get the mind to nuke Aso-rock.
Re: Pls Can Someone Hack Buhari Twitter And Write f.u.ck You Putin by Mooh247: 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
Put your money were your mouth is ..

Can you pay for such hacking service, if you can then let's negotiate
Re: Pls Can Someone Hack Buhari Twitter And Write f.u.ck You Putin by Goldbw122(m): 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ok you wan find trouble, remember that bomb wey we paint green white green, na museums them for take that pic, so it is nothing serious..

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Someone Hack Buhari Twitter And Write f.u.ck You Putin by Daniel7543: 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
My own is... Boko-haram should throw their local bomb to Russia, I want to quickly check something.

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Someone Hack Buhari Twitter And Write f.u.ck You Putin by HitbackIIback: 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
Abeg oh no joke go there no where to run to if Putin decide to face us oh....you can't even go village cos village people dey wait for u

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Someone Hack Buhari Twitter And Write f.u.ck You Putin by Jeon(f): 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Someone Hack Buhari Twitter And Write f.u.ck You Putin by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
Mooh247:
Put your money were your mouth is ..

Can you pay for such hacking service, if you can then let's negotiate

Bros if you can do it, do it for the sake of the people suffering in the country.

Make Putin nuke all of them for aso rock
Re: Pls Can Someone Hack Buhari Twitter And Write f.u.ck You Putin by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
Goldbw122:
Ok you wan find trouble, remember that bomb wey we paint green white green, na museums them for take that pic, so it is nothing serious..

I just wan check something
Re: Pls Can Someone Hack Buhari Twitter And Write f.u.ck You Putin by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
Daniel7543:
My own is... Boko-haram should throw their local bomb to Russia, I want to quickly check something.

I beg if you get link, motivate them
Re: Pls Can Someone Hack Buhari Twitter And Write f.u.ck You Putin by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
HitbackIIback:
Abeg oh no joke go there no where to run to if Putin decide to face us oh....you can't even go village cos village people dey wait for u

Make someone help motivate putib

(1) (Reply)

Justice For Bamise - Police Arrests More Suspects And Give Report / Sex And Food / It's Unfortunate That In Africa Your Parents Can Never Be Wrong, My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.