Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? (21675 Views)

Get Paid ₦75,000 Monthly Posting Contents On Facebook, Twitter Or Blog With Phon / (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. / 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by professore(m): 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
ModelLook:
These ur properties Sha... Especially Lekki, Lagos. How long will a Nigerian work to buy a house of 250Million in Lekki when it's not a company or school you are buying.

I am selling a School presently at Agbado, Lagos. The Owner is old and she is relocating to rest/retire and she put it for N120M. A standard school of over 20 years with over 100 students paying school fees of over 100K per term. The buyer can just continue the business if he is an Educationist or knows someone capable to run it for him or her. Sweet Business that will bring in money.

But to spend 250 Million buying a house just to live and sleep in without a solid income is not a smart decision.

If it's a School or Company for Sale and it's that high, it's very understandable becos it's a business and investent that will bring you sweet money in at least 2 years and you will make more than you spent buying the business.

For the Average Nigerian, I would suggest buying less expensive properties to live in or than buying over expensive ones to live in. Yes.

When u can buy a Full Plot of land at Ayobo-Ipaja, Lagos for just N5M with C of O or at Command Area for same N5M with C of O.

Or you buy a 6 units 3 Bedroom apartment for N55M at Ipaja, Lagos. U can use it for school, Hotel, Rental etc.

In buying properties, location determine the Price. Lekki, VI, Banana Island, Ikoyi fit cut your throat and leave you dumb for life if you are not financially STRONG.

You can check my signature or topics for more info.

Abuja properties are just to expensive jor. It's not worth it if u ask me. Sometimes I wonder why it's that high

make sense
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by deeplive1: 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
Am a baker, self employed... I make $3 a day...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by bjprodint1: 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2021
I am a private sch.teacher,i earn 15k per month

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Sheriman(m): 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
There are a lot of work in www.artstation.com if you are 3D animator and only if you're good in Autodesk Maya, Zbrush and Substance painter or Photoshop.
Secure your job and work remotely in Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Ten06(m): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
Timekeeper:

I prefer this job.. E sweet ooo...

Wetin go pain me be say if the owner want me to dog walk this dog from Lagos to Niger state, na there I go quit... grin grin grin grin

Has dog bitten you before?
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Subgod: 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
Bank security. #42400

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by InoGetJoy: 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
I'm a web developer. I work freelance for foreign clients and I also have retainer contracts with 3 businesses in the US whose websites I maintain.
I also own 2 SAAS companies;
1) A website analytics software which people subscribe for to use
2) A travel platform where people book flights, hotels, taxis, trains, tours etc. I'm looking to develop this further

I make around $45k annually, and I hope to double this next year

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by SurvivorM(f): 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
OrganicCluster:
Am a crypto currency trader and make $14,500k average weekly.
Big brother dash me small thing abeg
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Kateykate(f): 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
Interesing thread but it would have been more interesting and helpful it were Nigeria jobs..
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by topoftheworld(m): 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
donestk:
I run errands via https://errands.ng

Make roughly 15k per week.

Boss pls can help me with this ur job. I'm doing a security work of 18k per month, pls help me boss..
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
I am a professional hugger and massager.

I give professional cuddles and massages to downcast boyfriends and emotionally abandoned husbands.

Charges are high as 30K per hour/massage. Non-negotiable.

Contact me today for more information. Also, check my signature.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Milly44(f): 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
Explorers:
UPS package sorter at a warehouse, 22$ an hour plus time and a half pay for anything over 5 hour shift in a single day.
baba link me up na abeg
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by NoGirlfriend: 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
Omniman:
Shey na Nairaland be this
na wetin me wan ask o!
cos I nor understand dis thread

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Explorers(m): 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
People don't understand the thread.

Someone asked a question on Reddit and people started replying (thousands).

I posted their responses.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Powersurge: 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
Explorers:
I work at a recycling plant, I get $35 an hour to stand at a conveyer belt picking out glass.

Ah. Naija don kill dreams. Chai. Thirty what?
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Jones4190(m): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
Estate management, 5000$ per year
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by nedekid: 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
Explorers:
Air Ambulance Pilot (helicopter). $80k a year.
Go garbage truck driver earns more than helicopter pilot? shocked

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by nedekid: 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I give professional cuddles and massages to downcast boyfriends and emotionally abandoned husbands.

Do you give "happy ending" ?
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2021
nedekid:

Do you give "happy ending" ?

500k per hour.
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by TeddBundy: 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2021
David160:
what did u study?
Economics undergrad
Finance (foreign degree) Masters

Many companies that are pay masters in this country but you have to just know them lol. I’m looking for a way to get into African Finance Corporation because they pay their staff in USD $$
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by seanjy4konji: 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
Make i deh observe
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by seanjy4konji: 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
Na elephant you wan self-service
UyaiIncomparabl:

500k per hour.

deh reply your messages....

He get why...
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by emmanuelbrown26: 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
4lorunsho:

I am an editor..... Please contact me, if you have Jobs and I can deliver ASAP
If person wan learn video, how much
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Sanmel(f): 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
I love my job but the pay is insulting. I'm a nurse, I earn 100k monthly..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by AngelicBeing: 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hian, like seriously, down cast boyfriend and emotionally abandoned husbands shocked, Una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com cheesy
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by emmanuelbrown26: 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
Explorers:
People don't understand the thread.

Someone asked a question on Reddit and people started replying (thousands).

I posted their responses.
Don't mind fukers with low IQ
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
seanjy4konji:
Na elephant you wan self-service

deh reply your messages....

He get why...

I dey reply messages wey worth my time.

No, na Lion I wan wankkk.

Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Hian, like seriously, down cast boyfriend and emotionally abandoned husbands shocked, Una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com cheesy

Yes o.
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by harmargedon: 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
joeking2222:

Bro, abeg vacancy ur firm, i go like apply sir. Thanks

Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by AngelicBeing: 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes o.
Una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com, your post cracked my ribs, emotionally abandoned husbands, hahaha, Chai cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by franklingud(m): 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
TheGift:

I consult. I charge and mostly get paid about £400 or $400 per day , £10,000 per month or about £2000 (or more)for a specific deliverable e.g. Business Plan (with operations , financials and marketing plans)

I also have some side businesses, eg a co working space that brings me about $10,000 per quarter before expenses are deducted.

I am currently in the process of setting up a Fintech project and Food related business that I hope will increase my income at least 1000X. And will allow me room to work less and play more. smiley
Boss I greet oooo...
Am loyal sir...
God don bless you.

Anything for your boy?

I am shy! grin
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Lightway: 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'd like to contact you. But we will do HIV test first because I like to go raw grin ...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? / Jobs At Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd / Flour Mills Of Nigeria PLC Job Recruitment (15 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.