Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? (21653 Views)

Get Paid ₦75,000 Monthly Posting Contents On Facebook, Twitter Or Blog With Phon / (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. / 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Limassol(m): 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
bjprodint1:
I am a private sch.teacher,i earn 15k per month
Same boat. As school vacate, which way?
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Limassol(m): 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
Explorers:
People don't understand the thread.

Someone asked a question on Reddit and people started replying (thousands).

I posted their responses.
Proper attribution to the website this was culled from would have prevented this. However, don't beat yourself over it, learn to give credits where it is due and move on(an unsolicited advice,lol, just feel like pointing it out) .

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Fidelismaria: 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
Mhen!!! Majority of Nigerians don't read, and the ones that read cannot comprehend and understand what they just read.

Tufiakwa!
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by UYEMDO35(m): 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
I am a professional teacher and I love teaching because it gives me joy but the pay is very low.... I end nine thousand naira per-month.
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by TheGift: 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
franklingud:

Boss I greet oooo...
Am loyal sir...
God don bless you.

Anything for your boy?

I am shy! grin

Ah, Boss. I hail you ooo.

We still they hustle ooo.

God don bless all of us. Something go dey for all boys, by the grace of God.
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by seanjy4konji: 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
no vecks....no vecks...u cant know a message wats worth it as its just text content...reply my message.
UyaiIncomparabl:

I dey reply messages wey worth my time.

No, na Lion I wan wankkk.
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Explorers(m): 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
Limassol:
Proper attribution to the website this was culled from would have prevented this. However, don't beat yourself over it, learn to give credits where it is due and move on(an unsolicited advice,lol, just feel like pointing it out) .

You too learn to read, get your facts right before making comments/advice.

Check first post of this thread and all my other threads maybe you see credits or not.
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by SonofGod231: 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
I just saw something that interests me,A third mate making up to $100K in six months but when Edison Chouest Offshore an American maritime company was in Port Harcourt, they were giving a 2nd Engineer N350K take home which is nothing close to a $100K in 6months even with all the pissing and medical benefits joined together.
This United States if I no dey there in less than 2years from now make ona call me bastard.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
seanjy4konji:
no vecks....no vecks...u cant know a message wats worth it as its just text content...reply my message.

Did you send me a message?

I don't remember you sending me a message.
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by DomoSabs(m): 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
Shame dey do us to mention our own in naira.
God go elevate us too, amen.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Ayo081(m): 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
Sanmel:
I love my job but the pay is insulting. I'm a nurse, I earn 100k monthly..

It's a good thing you love your job, many don't undecided
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by 360command: 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
SKINDOGGY:

Which country bro?
hmmm, he stated it already..NewYorkCity(NYC) roll off dumpter..
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Panda7(m): 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
these are not Nigerians Job
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by bluefilm: 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
NCDC official.

Generates data on my computer at the end of each day.

Forwards the number to Dyt of nairaland to make use of it on nairaland.

I won't say how much I earn but let's just say that I am well paid.
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by beautyfunke(m): 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
bjprodint1:
I am a private sch.teacher,i earn 15k per month
dollar or naira
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by murtaj(m): 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
We no get work..... Anyway i earn from what i sell. I sell any kinds of cloth material. Location kano and kaduna

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by franklingud(m): 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
TheGift:

Ah, Boss. I hail you ooo.

We still they hustle ooo.

God don bless all of us. Something go dey for all boys, by the grace of God.
Hmmn! Na wa ooo boss.

I still dey shy ooo grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by bjprodint1: 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
beautyfunke:
dollar or naira
Naira o,make God help somebody
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by beautyfunke(m): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
bjprodint1:
Naira o,make God help somebody
where is your location
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by SKINDOGGY: 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
360command:
hmmm, he stated it already..NewYorkCity(NYC) roll off dumpter..
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
Am a journalist, but I am jobless now.
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by DAramis: 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
Sanmel:
I love my job but the pay is insulting. I'm a nurse, I earn 100k monthly..
port enter UK na.

They need people in your profession urgently.
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by bjprodint1: 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
beautyfunke:
where is your location
Abuja
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by clothingonline(m): 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
Logistics
And
Clothing
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by beautyfunke(m): 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
bjprodint1:
Abuja
can u work online
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by bjprodint1: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
beautyfunke:
can u work online
I cant o,i am using touch light phone 2 browse.i cant even see images
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Rastafryrice: 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
bjprodint1:
I cant o,i am using touch light phone 2 browse.i cant even see images

U de use Nokia torch light enter nairaland??
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Rastafryrice: 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
beautyfunke:
can u work online
meanwhile, I can work online o what's it??
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by ksmartglobal(m): 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hello, how do I go about it? Thanks
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by bjprodint1: 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
Rastafryrice:

U de use Nokia torch light enter nairaland??
Lol!,i am using itel
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Rastafryrice: 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
bjprodint1:
Lol!,i am using itel
lol... I understand just went through your diary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. / GE Africa Early Career Development Program - Nigeria Graduate Trainee / My Job Hunts Today Hit 1100times I Have Been Applying For Jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.