Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? (21673 Views)

Get Paid ₦75,000 Monthly Posting Contents On Facebook, Twitter Or Blog With Phon / (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. / 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Omawumi17(f): 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
Brunicekid:
Which subject and class?
MATHS/BASIC SCIENCE. JSS1 TO JSS3
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Brunicekid(m): 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
Omawumi17:

MATHS/BASIC SCIENCE. JSS1 TO JSS3
Okk... And, how's the experience like?
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Omawumi17(f): 7:01am On Jan 23, 2022
Brunicekid:
Okk... And, how's the experience like?
Its better than idleness
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by King2019(m): 7:57am On Jan 23, 2022
Explorers:
Please kindly check my profiles for Properties(homes) listed for sale in Lekki/Ajah and FCT.

https://www.nairaland.com/explorers/topics
https://www.nairaland.com/silehomes/topics

Thanks.
Hello Explorers I mentioned you in this post
https://www.nairaland.com/6948918/nairaland-first-crowd-funding-project
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by venabili: 8:58am On Jan 30, 2022
porthouse7:
DAT money too small for all duties assigned to u in 1 yr

If its net, he is making more than a Graduate assistant in a university and likely more than an assistant lecturer. Oh, and he earns more than 80% of other nigerians
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Tlyon(m): 6:07am On Feb 03, 2022
Alaganature09:
See as everyone dey talk about there work and the pay they received.... while am here without a job....abeg any link I'll be glad to work am fed up staying at home have try my best looking for a job but till date I never hear anything from the company I submitted my CV..

Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by chidiogo123(f): 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
Bakbillz44:

Can you please shed more light on details
chat me on WhatsApp on my signature for USA used laptops for sale at affordable prices.
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by cooljoe(m): 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
Legal officer at an oil and gas servicing firm somewhere in Port Harcourt.

I’m just a rung above entry level.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Federal Government Agency Or Institution Is Currently Recruiting? / Jobs At Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd / Flour Mills Of Nigeria PLC Job Recruitment (15 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.