Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? (21678 Views)

Get Paid ₦75,000 Monthly Posting Contents On Facebook, Twitter Or Blog With Phon / (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. / 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by bjprodint1: 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
Rastafryrice:

lol... I understand
just went through your diary
Chai!,does it mean dat everybody wey dey read my diary know sey na itel touch light phone i dey use?
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by osazsky(m): 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
Some of you guys dont know how to use nairaland.some are asking the poster for jobs already quoting the same person at various instances..learn to comprehend the poster or op lives in nigeria he started the thread by posting his anual pay which he converted to 3500 dollars equivalent to 2m naira annually he the went further sighting various jobs in saner countries..all forign jobd posted by the same person..he wants u to compare wat u earn in dollars over here with wat saner countries recieve anually

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by BluntCrazeMan: 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
Explorers:
Restaurant Manager for a well known “Breasturant"

$75k base salary and $20-$25k in annual bonuses.
BREASTurant??

A female shaa..
Serves with her breasts exposed
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Alaganature09(m): 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
See as everyone dey talk about there work and the pay they received.... while am here without a job....abeg any link I'll be glad to work am fed up staying at home have try my best looking for a job but till date I never hear anything from the company I submitted my CV..
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Sanmel(f): 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
DAramis:

port enter UK na.

They need people in your profession urgently.
Me wey wan open hospital and pharmacy soon.. I'm preparing to be my own boss..
Put me for prayer o

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by DAramis: 4:23am On Dec 14, 2021
Sanmel:
Me wey wan open hospital and pharmacy soon.. I'm preparing to be my own boss..
Put me for prayer o
No wahala.
Abeg, you go give me direction make I come follow you celebrate am na? Hope say you no go dey do like other hospital that believes in Pay before medical service is rendered? grin
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by 4lorunsho(m): 8:43am On Dec 14, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

If person wan learn video, how much

Do you stay in Lagos
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Sanmel(f): 9:17am On Dec 14, 2021
DAramis:

No wahala.
Abeg, you go give me direction make I come follow you celebrate am na? Hope say you no go dey do like other hospital that believes in Pay before medical service is rendered? grin
Without payment, I'll do basic first aid and let whoever go.. I've seen clients betray medical providers..
When I was working at Ikoyi, one woman that was having an asthmatic attack was brought in by her daughter and a neighbor. While setting up to nebulize the woman, the receptionist was trying to get the daughter to pay and she said money is not an issue, we should go ahead..
After sorting this mama out, she was fine and able to talk wella. They gave the daughter bill, she said she can't pay such, mama was even saying, "for what nar, how much is ventolin". Omorrr! Cold catch me that day shocked
Las las, they paid less than 50% of the total bill and after much drama o.. I felt for my boss that day..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:24am On Dec 14, 2021
4lorunsho:

Do you stay in Lagos
Yeah
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by seanjy4konji: 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
I never sent one....I will by 10 PM tonight...Thanks Mama.
UyaiIncomparabl:

Did you send me a message?

I don't remember you sending me a message.
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by DAramis: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
Sanmel:
Without payment, I'll do basic first aid and let whoever go.. I've seen clients betray medical providers..
When I was working at Ikoyi, one woman that was having an asthmatic attack was brought in by her daughter and a neighbor. While setting up to nebulize the woman, the receptionist was trying to get the daughter to pay and she said money is not an issue, we should go ahead..
After sorting this mama out, she was fine and able to talk wella. They gave the daughter bill, she said she can't pay such, mama was even saying, "for what nar, how much is ventolin". Omorrr! Cold catch me that day shocked
Las las, they paid less than 50% of the total bill and after much drama o.. I felt for my boss that day..

Wahala for person wey sick come get well.
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by RedMac: 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
Please how can I get a daily paid job... Not necessarily concrete or brick layers own o
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by 4lorunsho(m): 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Yeah

What do you want to learn in video Editing ?
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Omawumi17(f): 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
20k monthly as a secondary school teacher in ibadan
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by emmanuelbrown26: 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
4lorunsho:

What do you want to learn in video Editing ?
Everything
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by uncleteeh(m): 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
I am an architect.
I do great architectural designs and excellent building supervision job.
I work as a freelancer, payment isn't fixed.
+2348108408732
oakgroupdesigns@gmail.com

Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Brightolysys: 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
I'm a freelancer, I earn up to $100 a day by watching videos online on this platform https://dq-video.xyz/6814839036178098/
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Felabrity: 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
Explorers:
More
usa and job opportunities

5 and 6
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by 3RNEST(m): 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
Online modelling Agency as a representative for NIGERIA models and get PAID.

Jobs only for female, and it's open to all beautiful ladies on NL who want to work from home and be their own boss.

WhatsApp me for more details... cool
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by funmido(f): 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
beautyfunke:
can u work online

Good evening, just saw your post... Yes I can work online. Kindly revert
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by suffering: 12:45am On Dec 15, 2021
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:24am On Dec 15, 2021
suffering:
I’ll delete this in two days.

I work in petroleum installations fitting and maintaining insulation for steam pipes. I get paid twenty two thousand naira daily and work a month to seven weeks stretches. A full month of work rounds up to five hundred and eighty five thousand naira after my agency takes their cut and taxes are drawn out. The work is dangerous and fun, but ignorant team mates make things mentally arduous. Thinking of the many ways to spend money helps in making the physical stress tolerable.

Okay.
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by folak48: 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
Brightolysys:
I'm a freelancer, I earn up to $100 a day by watching videos online on this platform https://dq-video.xyz/6814839036178098/

Are you really sure of this before I commit my hard earned data?
Kindly show proof.
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 16, 2021
folak48:

Are you really sure of this before I commit my hard earned data?
Kindly show proof.
u de mind olodo way want who go giv am money
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
Explorers:
Inspect nuclear reactors under contract.

$100k/yr but only work 10 weeks a year.
Omo this one too sweet o
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
Explorers:
Underwater Welder, $296k annually.
This one risky o shark fit chop me for where I dey weld iron. grin
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
ignis:
I am jobless.
Same as...... .. embarassed
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
Explorers:
Artificial intelligence/computer vision.

About $230k.
Wow
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Bluewitch(f): 5:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
OrganicCluster:
Am a crypto currency trader and make $14,500k average weekly.

Good one
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by riverbird: 7:40am On Jan 19, 2022
I test run bullet proof cars, I sit inside and get shot at to test the bullet proof glasses, £800k.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
ModelLook:
These ur properties Sha... Especially Lekki, Lagos. How long will a Nigerian work to buy a house of 250Million in Lekki when it's not a company or school you are buying.

I am selling a School presently at Agbado, Lagos. The Owner is old and she is relocating to rest/retire and she put it for N120M. A standard school of over 20 years with over 100 students paying school fees of over 100K per term. The buyer can just continue the business if he is an Educationist or knows someone capable to run it for him or her. Sweet Business that will bring in money.

But to spend 250 Million buying a house just to live and sleep in without a solid income is not a smart decision.

If it's a School or Company for Sale and it's that high, it's very understandable becos it's a business and Investment that will bring you sweet money in at least 2 years and you will make more than you spent buying the business.

For the Average Nigerian, I would suggest buying less expensive properties to live in or than buying over expensive ones to live in. Yes.

When u can buy a Full Plot of land at Ayobo-Ipaja, Lagos for just N5M with C of O or at Command Area for same N5M with C of O.

Or you buy a 6 units 3 Bedroom apartment for N55M at Ipaja, Lagos. U can use it for school, Hotel, Rental etc.

In buying properties, location determine the Price. Lekki, VI, Banana Island, Ikoyi fit cut your throat and leave you dumb for life if you are not financially STRONG.

You can check my signature or topics for more info.

Abuja properties are just to expensive jor. It's not worth it if u ask me. Sometimes I wonder why it's that high

Why are you like this
Re: What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? by Brunicekid(m): 7:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
Omawumi17:
20k monthly as a secondary school teacher in ibadan
Which subject and class?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria PLC Job Recruitment (15 Positions) / Jobs At Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd / Ecobank test and Interview 2012-2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.