Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Can The Northern Nigerian People Give Igbo 2023 Presidency? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The Northern Nigerian People Give Igbo 2023 Presidency? (1146 Views)

Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri / Ohanaeze To Jonathan: Support Igbo 2023 Presidency To Repay What We Did In 2015 / Igbo 2023: A Blowout By Isa Funtua Before He Passed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The Northern Nigerian People Give Igbo 2023 Presidency? by Sctests: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
tutudesz:

Igbo people una like to avoid the bitter truth on ground

We nor be like yoruba tribe wey hate bitter facts. Una dey even use sugar cook soup just to avoid 'bitterness'. grin

Una dey borrow millions to throw owambe just to deceive yourself say you get money when shishi no gum your account.

Everybody sabi everybody for naija, yoruba are the ones that hate bitter truth, they prefer deodorized utopian idealism to practicalism and pragmastism. Go do your research. grin
Re: Can The Northern Nigerian People Give Igbo 2023 Presidency? by louqas: 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
Laggafin:

It's obvious u are a delusional centric bigot who can't see beyond tainted weak bias.. u only sit in ur bedroom and be typing trash that's meant for cesspits.. I'm sorry won't engage u again in diatribes cuz have realized ur skull is empty.. so just go and take kunu and get lost

Typical
Just type rubbish if you dont know what to say or have nothing to say.....who wan engage person wey no fit make one sentence without insult.....is this part of the ibo development things too.....insult anyone with a contrary opinion to yours then cry victim when i start letting you know its bad child upbringing to wake your father up in the morning with a kick.....

3 Likes

Re: Can The Northern Nigerian People Give Igbo 2023 Presidency? by adekolaelect(m): 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
Laggafin:

It's obvious u are a delusional centric bigot who can't see beyond tainted weak bias.. u only sit in ur bedroom and be typing trash that's meant for cesspits.. I'm sorry won't engage u again in diatribes cuz have realized ur skull is empty.. so just go and take kunu and get lost
Oga don't take it personal .... I was surprised Igbos are begging to become Zoo master,Igbos are begging to become president in the country they are not loyal to, Igbos are beging to be a presidency flag bearer in the Zoo they hate with person , Igbos want presidency but they don't want political party. Igbo want presidency without be a friend to Nigeria.Igbo want presidency but they failed to know that Nigerians don't trust them with number one power in this country . Igbos want to become a president in the country they show hatred ,disloyal,destruction and unrest?Igbo believe they can get presidency through Threat and Abuse of other Tribes .If presidency is given to Igbos who will Kanu becomes? Where will Biafra be ?? What will Ipob becomes ?? What will ESN and unknown Gunmen becomes? To me Igbos are not loyal to Nigeria to deserve a presidency.

3 Likes

Re: Can The Northern Nigerian People Give Igbo 2023 Presidency? by flokii: 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
Personally, I'd prefer a Northerner to continue in 2023 than for an Igbo person to emerge president if South should slack cos they are too clannish and igbocentric for my liking.

It's only a Yoruba or Hausa that will ensure fairness in appointments and federal character while the others are just out to dominate and take everything there is to take. If you have 10 oranges to share and they don't take 15, leaving you to share -5 with others, they won't be happy.

2 Likes

Re: Can The Northern Nigerian People Give Igbo 2023 Presidency? by ba7man(m): 5:14am On Dec 14, 2021
Laggafin:

Olodo.. u dia in your waste and havnt stepped ur foot in any south Eastern states to know if it's devoloped or not
Igbos devoloped dia region by dia own efforts since before and after the civil war till date witout any tangible federal Govt assistance .. it's an emperical fact that u can take to swiss Bank
Empty mansions in forests and bushes isn't exactly what should be called "Development".

1 Like

Re: Can The Northern Nigerian People Give Igbo 2023 Presidency? by duro4chang(m): 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
Yes now. They have presidency to Azikwe now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Warns Nairaland, Vanguard, Others Against Reporting That Kanu Jumped Bail / Nnamdi Kanu: We’re Open To Peaceful Engagements If Fg’s Ready / 2023: Igbo Seriousness Has Unsettled Tinubu Camp On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.