Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Why Some" ladies wayward at youth & Change Locations wen its time to marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some" ladies wayward at youth & Change Locations wen its time to marry (2238 Views)

Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? / its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some" ladies wayward at youth & Change Locations wen its time to marry by Fiscus105(m): 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
I would have posted my recent experience but it might be a bashing, I'm not intended to bash female gender that's why I use "some" in my headlines.

I knew of a 4 ladies who leave what I can say reckless life during teenage years, I knew them for years now, I now discovered all of them, traveled, I mean they changed locations, and main reason is to get married.

Let me tell my little experience on fourth girl I noticed Jumoke.
I dated Jumoke, so I knew many things about her, she will turn 29 by DEC 24. She is a kind who can sleep with any man, single, married, Muslim xtian, she drinks beer and goes to clubs. In fact ,I doubt if thre is club house she doesn't know where she resides, what marvels me about her most is that, she used to lodge with guys even in hotels around her house, (for majority of girls will never go to hotels near there house with men).
I also noticed that, Jumoke used to keep late night and it's her own mother that normally wakes up to open door for her, 12pm, 1am, 2am. For me, it's weird.

Now, Jumoke cannot boast of serious relationship for complete 6 straight months, I used to warn her that, her way of life was the reason for that, but she would say I'm too wicked and too monitoring, I got to know so many of her waywardness wen I stumbled to her FB account.

So, 2 months ago, Jumoke traveled out of town, she dropped her number for her mum and not coming online again, apparently to get good man, who doesn't know her past. Jumoke is one out of numerous girls like that.

So my question is, why some ladies choose to do unthinkable things with their body with intention of changing locations to get good husband?

If they know waywardness wont fetch them good husband, why not leave decent life during teenager?

7 Likes

Re: Why Some" ladies wayward at youth & Change Locations wen its time to marry by helinues: 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
That's the new trend now.

Changing location and pretend to be an Angel from Pluto

11 Likes

Re: Why Some" ladies wayward at youth & Change Locations wen its time to marry by Palazee(m): 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
They will then look for who to manipulate with their cunning lifestyle and lies

BĪTCHES

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some" ladies wayward at youth & Change Locations wen its time to marry by skinnyebans(m): 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
apt
Re: Why Some" ladies wayward at youth & Change Locations wen its time to marry by FlipModeSquade(m): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
And one unfortunate Maga..

Would think say he done jam tear rubber.. angry

9 Likes

Re: Why Some" ladies wayward at youth & Change Locations wen its time to marry by Felimax(m): 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
If she like let her relocate to the moon a smart man will always know olosho once you see her.
Men are way smarter than that and I think that is the reason why you have so many evening newspapers littering around.
I would have uploaded a pic of one very beautiful sister then about ten years ago when good guys dey beg to marry her but her priority then na blast and top on the list was the guy must have good dick size, must be good on bed as she don't want to marry and still be looking outside. She will wake up at night praying like the world want to end because of this. Every advise fell on deaf ears, now she is about settling down with a man above 50.
Many of us are too educated yet so many of us too are illiterate when it comes to applying the principles of life.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Some" ladies wayward at youth & Change Locations wen its time to marry by MJBOLT: 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
even the women are trying to run away or hide their past,and some foolish men will say "body count doesn't matter" or "her past is her past" undecided

21 Likes

Re: Why Some" ladies wayward at youth & Change Locations wen its time to marry by jericco1(m): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
Bros no be lie, one girl like that dey my side.. she has been acting all friendly until I heard she relocated to this place from another state.

I just weak. I've been avoiding her for a while now, it's only a matter of time before she finds out.

8 Likes

Re: Why Some" ladies wayward at youth & Change Locations wen its time to marry by Cholls(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
My brothers be careful

1 Like

Re: Why Some" ladies wayward at youth & Change Locations wen its time to marry by helinues: 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
Felimax:
If she like let her relocate to the moon a smart man will always know olosho was you see am.
Men are way smarter than that and I think that is the reason why you have so many evening newspapers littering around.
I would have uploaded a pic of one very beautiful sister then about ten years ago when good guys dey beg to marry her but her priority then na blast and top on the list was the guy must have good dick size, must be good on bed as she don't want to marry and still be looking outside. She will wake up at night praying like the world want to end because of this. Every advise fell on deaf ears, now she about settling down with a man an above 50.
Many of us are too educated yet so many of us too are illiterate when it comes to applying the principles of life.

You are right, they all have same lyrics lines that would give them out. Cos their holiness is always too exaggerated

7 Likes

Re: Why Some" ladies wayward at youth & Change Locations wen its time to marry by benqo01(m): 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
It baffles me as well,and they will be looking for a decent guy to marry infact they re selective

5 Likes

Re: Why Some" ladies wayward at youth & Change Locations wen its time to marry by kudusman(m): 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it. https://usp-video.xyz/4381469666408428/
Re: Why Some" ladies wayward at youth & Change Locations wen its time to marry by solidmyk(m): 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
And one unfortunate Maga..

Would think say he done jam tear rubber.. angry
Wahala grin
Accompanied with fake moaning and alum kpekus

6 Likes

Re: Why Some" ladies wayward at youth & Change Locations wen its time to marry by mosdii(m): 5:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

20 Likes

Re: Why Some" ladies wayward at youth & Change Locations wen its time to marry by Bigpapi: 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
helinues:
That's the new trend now.

Changing location and pretend to be an Angel from Pluto

If you are a wise man ,you must surely detect a girl that previously did ASHAWO before repenting because e must show for her body language and structure be wise

4 Likes

Re: Why Some" ladies wayward at youth & Change Locations wen its time to marry by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
Some girls are hoes, All girls are potential hoes...

3 Likes

Re: Why Some" ladies wayward at youth & Change Locations wen its time to marry by JustStupidity: 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
After they don Waka Waka finish. They'll start looking for rich and God fearing young man to settle down with. Hmmm! Fear Bannies

4 Likes

Re: Why Some" ladies wayward at youth & Change Locations wen its time to marry by Deicide: 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2021
Mind your business
Re: Why Some" ladies wayward at youth & Change Locations wen its time to marry by uchman(m): 12:48am On Dec 14, 2021
If ashawo change base, she become chasis

2 Likes

Re: Why Some" ladies wayward at youth & Change Locations wen its time to marry by BlaqJosh: 1:27am On Dec 14, 2021
No be lie bro,

back then there's this girl that was my classmates she dey Bleep any thing at her young age, she will even come to school and branch to a man house but now she don turn to love and motivational speaker for Facebook I just dey laughed at her any time she drop post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some" ladies wayward at youth & Change Locations wen its time to marry by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 14, 2021
If you like...
Travel to the moon...
The consequences of your actions will still catch up with you in one way or the other...
So why risk it??

There's a very thin line between enjoying your youth and ruining your future...
So live your life with your future in consideration...

1 Like

Re: Why Some" ladies wayward at youth & Change Locations wen its time to marry by motionarena: 7:30am On Dec 14, 2021
Likes guys no dey live reckless life.
Baffles how guys just gather her discussing girl matters
Re: Why Some" ladies wayward at youth & Change Locations wen its time to marry by Jidemoo: 7:33am On Dec 14, 2021
The matter weak local man
Re: Why Some" ladies wayward at youth & Change Locations wen its time to marry by Nonexisting: 7:51am On Dec 14, 2021
One look at an olosho, I will know even if I meet her at the door of heaven. One thing about oloshoing is that it stays on their eyes, I don't know if I'm the only person noticing that. I don't know if it's a gift but I've been able to know them that way, retired ones too.

1 Like

Re: Why Some" ladies wayward at youth & Change Locations wen its time to marry by karkinase(m): 9:03am On Dec 14, 2021
Re: Why Some" ladies wayward at youth & Change Locations wen its time to marry by karkinase(m): 9:06am On Dec 14, 2021
Nonexisting:
One look at an olosho, I will know even if I meet her at the door of heaven. One thing about oloshoing is that it stays on their eyes, I don't know if I'm the only person noticing that. I don't know if it's a gift but I've been able to know them that way, retired ones too.
Smart guys(redpillers) can almost immediately discern that. It always leave traces.

1 Like

Re: Why Some" ladies wayward at youth & Change Locations wen its time to marry by floss(m): 9:09am On Dec 14, 2021
Lol....they say that once ashawo changes location she turns brand new....
I think they do that to avoid any background check on them, you won't meet the right people that knows anything about her, you will only know the truth about them after marrying them.
Re: Why Some" ladies wayward at youth & Change Locations wen its time to marry by odinson1(m): 9:23am On Dec 14, 2021
Once a PROSTITUTE, always a PROSTITUTE!

if you look at it,wives and girlfriends are Also PROSTITUTES masquerading under the guise of Relationship and Marriage in order to Mask their true agenda, which is to Look for an unfortunate simp and milk Him dry of his hard earned money. Now,they are definitely some exceptions; women who have their own money and The women of the previous generation who are now old or getting old.

Why do men want to get married? Isn't it have to have "unlimited sex"? Well,who is the "giver" of the sex? Yeah you guessed it right,the woman. He would provide for her all her needs,while she in turn Satisfy him sexually in the other room.

Now tell me if that isn't PROSTITUTION undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Some" ladies wayward at youth & Change Locations wen its time to marry by mystery22: 11:29am On Dec 14, 2021
Is normal for most women to enjoy their peak and when they clock 27-28upwards they staring looking for a fool to wife up their expired body...
The best a guy who wants to get married is to look for a young girl...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some" ladies wayward at youth & Change Locations wen its time to marry by Fiscus105(m): 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
Felimax:
If she like let her relocate to the moon a smart man will always know olosho once you see her.
I would have uploaded a pic of one very beautiful sister then about ten years ago when good guys dey beg to marry her but her priority then na blast and top on the list was the guy must have good dick size, must be good on bed as she don't want to marry and still be looking outside. She will wake up at night praying like the world want to end because of this. Every advise fell on deaf ears, now she is about settling down with a man above 50.

But people do say runs girls are getting married everyday why church girls are becoming evening papers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emma Malaysia Is Back Too! (pics) / People With Disability, How Did You Find Love? / Group Of Divorced Ladies Celebrate The Initiation Of New Members (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.