Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. - Nairaland / General (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. (33566 Views)

What Going On In Nigeria? Why Do People Beg Alot / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by shilenji(m): 6:06am On Dec 17, 2021
I am smiling at the validity of your statement
emmaodet:

Bro, you are going to be one of the few happy people in this world.
What you have found is called YOUR PURPOSE
When a man’s dreams, vision and plans aligns with his spiritual soul, he meets his PURPOSE on earth and from that moment on, Life would become meaningful to him.
Many people think making money, having a good paying job etc are what makes a PURPOSE but they are far from it.
Many people are rich… agreed but didn’t get that Purpose.
Many won’t understand you nor understand what I am writing because only few we get to that point in life.
It is only meant for selected few
Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by obidaddy: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2021
Kelvinnnn:
bro I'm still in regrets till now,cos no girl, i repeat no girl has shown me such love till date.

If you have truly matured & grown. Perhaps consider chasing her tenaciously to get her back. Having realised your mistake fight back to win her over. Imagine your rest of your life thinking about her & how your hime & children togeather would have been like.

If you miss her because she is doing better, then forget it. If fortune comes your way, you may still maltreat & take her for granted agian.

4 Likes

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by aidameoryou: 11:47am On Dec 17, 2021
Rrchrd:
To Opened a laundary shop in a street that about two boys were doing it @home unknowingly to me

You didn't make sales or what?
I am also contemplating opening a laundry shop here in owerri
Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by aidameoryou: 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2021
emmaodet:

Hmmmmmmm
Do you have a business plan? How much are you earning presently? Where is your location? I don’t know, your comment touched me and I am thinking of how I can be of help to you.

If you can help too, I'd appreciate.
I have bought and set all equipments for my laundry business.
But the location is not helpful, and I have already paid for shop and I lost a great deal of money to opportunities in the past 2months, and so don't have any more money left on me.

I am looking to change location ASAP.
you can verify me personally before anything
Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Rrchrd(m): 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
aidameoryou:

You didn't make sales or what?
I am also contemplating opening a laundry shop here in owerri
It didn't boomed bc people in the street known those two guys more than me so they always gave their clothes to them. I later closed the shop
Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by vineyardfarms: 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
My mistake was to loan money interest free loan to one fraudstar (ogundipe babatunde) since january this year but refused to till date.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by lordally(m): 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
Tzar:
The red flags for me may not be for you. Every individual has different tolerance to these things. For me, below are the things I experienced but overlooked
1. Her mum was an aggressive, possessive, once divorced drunk. She wasn’t any of those while we dated, so I felt I can’t judge her by her mum. I was wrong, she ended up making most of the same mistakes her mum made. If you want a snapshot of how you fiancée will turn out as a wife, check the mum. This is accurate 60-70% of the time. I didn’t believe it until it happened to me.
2. Never rush into marriage just because a woman got pregnant for you. She can keep the baby if you want, take care of the child, but never let it be a yardstick for marriage. Immediately she got pregnant, I rushed into marriage thinking that was the best response, it was not.
3. Watch her relationship with your family dispassionately. She always avoided my family while we dated, especially my mum & sisters. She ended up making them enemies throughout our marriage.
4. I never saw her being homely and domestic in their home, but she was like a cleaning machine in my house. All na wash! When we got married, I realized I married a lazy and dirty woman who expects a housemaid to do everything.
5. I always caught her with small lies while we dated. Those lies became huge unforgivable lies in marriage.
6. While I did everything to make her comfortable while dating, she NEVER spent a kobo on me. I was ok with that until I had financial challenges in marriage. She never worked & I was giving a pocket money from where she saved money that ran into over 200k. While I was crying on how to raise 50k for feeding the home she hid this savings from me until I found out. NEVER MARRY A WOMAN WHO IS NOT FINANCIALLY COMMITTED TO YOU.
7. She and her mum were always physically fighting her step siblings. She wanted to bring all that into our marriage. She even begged me to beat her up once saying it strengthens love, can you imagine? Any girl that got close to me then will get into a brawl with her behind my back. After two slaps from her in marriage & many other things she did that you can only see in nollywood movies, I divorced her ass before she made me a murderer.

He who has ear....let him hear!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by seanwilliam(m): 9:37am On Jan 06, 2022
Tzar:
The red flags for me may not be for you. Every individual has different tolerance to these things. For me, below are the things I experienced but overlooked
1. Her mum was an aggressive, possessive, once divorced drunk. She wasn’t any of those while we dated, so I felt I can’t judge her by her mum. I was wrong, she ended up making most of the same mistakes her mum made. If you want a snapshot of how you fiancée will turn out as a wife, check the mum. This is accurate 60-70% of the time. I didn’t believe it until it happened to me.
2. Never rush into marriage just because a woman got pregnant for you. She can keep the baby if you want, take care of the child, but never let it be a yardstick for marriage. Immediately she got pregnant, I rushed into marriage thinking that was the best response, it was not.
3. Watch her relationship with your family dispassionately. She always avoided my family while we dated, especially my mum & sisters. She ended up making them enemies throughout our marriage.
4. I never saw her being homely and domestic in their home, but she was like a cleaning machine in my house. All na wash! When we got married, I realized I married a lazy and dirty woman who expects a housemaid to do everything.
5. I always caught her with small lies while we dated. Those lies became huge unforgivable lies in marriage.
6. While I did everything to make her comfortable while dating, she NEVER spent a kobo on me. I was ok with that until I had financial challenges in marriage. She never worked & I was giving a pocket money from where she saved money that ran into over 200k. While I was crying on how to raise 50k for feeding the home she hid this savings from me until I found out. NEVER MARRY A WOMAN WHO IS NOT FINANCIALLY COMMITTED TO YOU.
7. She and her mum were always physically fighting her step siblings. She wanted to bring all that into our marriage. She even begged me to beat her up once saying it strengthens love, can you imagine? Any girl that got close to me then will get into a brawl with her behind my back. After two slaps from her in marriage & many other things she did that you can only see in nollywood movies, I divorced her ass before she made me a murderer.

Sent you an email .. sir
Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by RiccardoTeaser4(m): 10:34am On Jan 06, 2022
seanwilliam:

Sent you an email .. sir
Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by BestRicePlug28(f): 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2022
I trusted female friend and it cost me over 20million and nearly my life in 2020... Still paying that debt till date.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Gwan2(m): 3:35am On Jan 07, 2022
One mistake I made was taking for granted the times I shared with my mum until she passed away some years ago…then I realised I don’t even have a recent picture with both of us on it.

I always use the family picture that I relaxed on her body whenever I want to share or recall some moments with her…that picture was way back when I was 10yrs or so

Nice trend by the way…lessons learnt

1 Like

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by tayewomi(m): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
hi
Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by TheRealOwner(m): 2:14am On Nov 04, 2022
Brushstrokes20:
1. Dating an ogbanje...i narrowly escaped untimely
grave! (the consequences are better IMAGINED than EXPERIENCED ) lucky to be alive!

2. Defying all odds to help so called FRIENDS out of DIFFICULTIES only for them to turn blind eyes when I needed their help.
How can I identify an ogbanje lady? Serious question please. I no wan enter wetin go show me shege
Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Brushstrokes20: 3:03am On Nov 04, 2022
TheRealOwner:

How can I identify an ogbanje lady? Serious question please. I no wan enter wetin go show me shege
No specific identity, but most are fair in complexion and promiscuous.( the more soul she destroys, the higher the rank in hierarchy) ... Tends to slow down on the promiscuity when they finally fall in love with you.
But at this juncture, you dare not attempt to withdraw from the relationship cos they'll go all out to eliminate you.
There are some deeper details I don't want to delve into though.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by TheRealOwner(m): 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2022
Brushstrokes20:

No specific identity, but most are fair and promiscuous.... Tends to slow down on the promiscuity when they finally fall in love with you.
But at this juncture, you dare not attempt to withdraw from the relationship cos they'll go all out to eliminate you.
There are some deeper details I don't want to delve into though.

I understand your hesitation. Thank you for replying

1 Like

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Dadatao1998: 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2023
Homeandaway:
I helped a colleague at work. housed and fed her because her residence was far and commuting to and fro work daily was difficult and costly for her. She robbed me blind. My laptop, Iphone and money. Laptop had all my lifeswork, manuscripts, soundtracKs, screenplays, travel documents and saved passwords. She claimed to be ill on a workday, so she stayed home while i went to work. The rest is history.

Never take a work colleague, stranger, acquaintance, church member or even friend to your house. it never ends well.

Keep your relationships at arms length. Trust NOBODY
But you bleeped the hell out of her too.
Lol 😂 i know.
Toto don put you for wahala
Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by seanwilliam(m): 10:09am On Mar 04
seanwilliam:
1. I made a mistake of not buying btc when it was around 8k instead I invested the money on other thing which in 10 years it might not yield the percentage by which btc grow within a year .
2. Not buying shiba and doge last year, I bought btc instead, buying shiba last year would have made me the richest youth in my state..
3. I started getting serious with my life just about two years ago, wish i had taken my life so serious 5 years ago. Note:it is not that I was being lazy five years ago, but I was just wasting my life away doing jobs, husling that was not going to take me anywhere.
If I had known what I know as at today 14th of December , I would have also be the richest under 30 in my state se..

4. Sleeping with many girls ( these days , i look back and discover I gained nothing except maybe having plenty booty counts).
5. Finally Not mingling with some guys with correct updates when I first gained admission to poly. I was forming the boy is good until they left me behind, all those guys Dey Germany , turkey, Dubai and Canada now. They’re doing extremely well, guess what , the ones not into business have gone back to educational lines in those countries.
Naturally , people always want to be my friend cos I have a loving and funny personality, but due to parental warning before I gained admission and due to the person I lived it as a room mate( he was a chronic church goer ) grin I no quick see road lol ..

Greatest decisions that I thank God for
1. Not joining cultism
2.Not going back to do hnd immediately ( this really really really changed my life around ).
3. Swallowing the redpill

Buyin all kinds of gift cards and funds, Amazing rates, check my siggy 100% tested and trusted
And today , my life is better x50

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by hookupagent1: 11:59am On Mar 04
seanwilliam:

And today , my life is better x50
Make you help me boss I'm bleeped right now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? / LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge / He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.