Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,635 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Ladies: Your Character Is Key To Commitment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Your Character Is Key To Commitment (530 Views)

Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Urgently? (picture) / Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? / Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Your Character Is Key To Commitment by Dpsychologist: 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
Most women get the aesthetics( thanks to the make up industry), but don’t cultivate the personality traits needed to secure long-term commitment from a high value man.

Men are the de facto gatekeepers to commitment. A woman’s ability to keep a man lays in her personality traits.

If she doesn't seem like a good deal, if he doesn’t enjoy her company or he finds her to be shallow or annoying then why should he keep investing in her? Because otherwise he’s an assh*le.

If a woman want long-term commitment, she has to work for it. It doesn’t just drop out of the sky, nobody’s entitled to anything.

But the concept of earning commitment seems lost to most women, they rely on their looks too much – then they get old and lose their looks.

Many women are simply undatable and not relationship material, however physically many are bangable so they’re whats crudely referred to as a “pump and dump.” That’s her value, she’s hot enough to Bleep but terrible to keep.

If she want a life long monogamy, her looks are going to die out around age 35-40 and there will be far prettier younger women around trying to catch her man’s eye, so she need to possess other traits which makes her seem like a good investment and set her a part from others.

Cc lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Your Character Is Key To Commitment by Kriss216: 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
98.89% of beautiful women don't have sense. Their beauty is their curse.

The funny thing is, they think they have the luxury to reject men because they're beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Your Character Is Key To Commitment by mosdii(m): 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Your Character Is Key To Commitment by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hmmm, interesting.

Re: Ladies: Your Character Is Key To Commitment by JustStupidity: 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
Women should not be giving attention again and any man that fails to keep this rule, should be sentence to death.

Government take note. U guys should include it in our 1999 constitution

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Your Character Is Key To Commitment by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2021
See as grown-up adults for comment section gather dey insult woman..it's a shame that most guys ain't sensible but very quick to insult women..
Pls if you have nothing reasonable to reply me with kindly stay off me.. except you just wan embarrass yourself..
Re: Ladies: Your Character Is Key To Commitment by Hardebaryor(m): 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
See as grown-up adults for comment section gather dey insult woman..it's a shame that most guys ain't sensible but very quick to insult women..
Pls if you have nothing reasonable to reply me with kindly stay off me.. except you just wan embarrass yourself..
idiot

(1) (Reply)

This Black American Guy On Facebook, will hunter / These Akwa Ibom People Are Helping Me With Something / I Haven't Smoked Weed This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.