Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" (11683 Views)

Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life / Flooding Has Been Swallowed Up, Prophet Shola Says After Meeting Governor Douye / Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by NwekeUG(m): 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2021
Pastor Shola Adeoye has stated the importance of men learning to cook, IgbereTV reports.

The Lighthouse Church founder advised parents to teach their sons to cook because they will need it one day.

He stated that a man who can't cook will eat his enemy's food without knowing.

"A man who can't cook is an open target for the devil," he wrote.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXZkL7orsT8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Authoreety: 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
Well said

16 Likes

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Jidemoo: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
Well.....as a simple single man wey I be...I cook my food myself but if I get married....I will still be cooking from time to time....

I enjoy cooking

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by greenie77: 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
There is nothing demeaning in knowing how to prepare one's food.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Ryda(m): 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
Na long throat dey kill people most times, he may be right to an extent

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by MufasaLion: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
Seems I'm gonna be an open target for the devil till I die. grin

I can't cook nothing.

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by socialmediaman: 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
Yes every man should know how to cook. Just like every man who has an official car and driver should know how to drive a car themselves if they want to

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Godmother(f): 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2021
Surprised by all the responses I'm seeing here. I was expecting nairaland's alpha males to come for this guy. Or is it because this statement was made by a fellow guy?

In the meantime, check out 11 ways make money here in Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/6894193/11-ways-make-money-here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Mariangeles(f): 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
Anybody who can’t cook at least basic meals for themselves, leave themselves vulnerable.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Richy4(m): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
MufasaLion:
Seems I'm gonna be an open target for the devil till I die. grin

I can't cook nothing.
Let us keep his preaching and the devil out of this equation buddy, It's really important for every man or woman, boy or girl to know how to cook.
U can learn.. it's not really hard a task smiley..

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by MufasaLion: 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
Richy4:

Let us keep his preaching and the devil out of this equation buddy, It's really important for every man or woman, boy or girl to know how to cook.
U can learn.. it's not really hard a task smiley..

I just don't like it.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Richy4(m): 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
MufasaLion:

I just don't like it.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
You will be forced to like it when u get married and are used to your wife's cooking... Eating out becomes boring...

All of a sudden, she was in the hospital to give birth...U look up and down, it might be only u that could fix what both of u will eat and the one to take to the hospital.. cheesy

After delivery, within the space of two weeks or more, u don't expect her to go into the kitchen right?...

Except maybe u might surround yourself with house helps if not, it might not be easy for u.. we learn certain things not because we liked it but for emergencies.. smiley

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Vision101(m): 1:15am On Dec 14, 2021
@greenie77
Their is nothing demeaning in knowing how to prepare one's food.

@me
I know how to cook anything cookable. I'll send some to you to taste.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Vision101(m): 1:17am On Dec 14, 2021
@Mariangeles

Anybody who can’t cook at least basic meals for themselves, leave themselves vulnerable.

@me
I can cook ofe Owerri

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by MufasaLion: 5:25am On Dec 14, 2021
Richy4:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
You will be forced to like it when u get married and are used to your wife's cooking... Eating out becomes boring...

All of a sudden, she was in the hospital to give birth...U look up and down, it might be only u that could fix what both of u will eat and the one to take to the hospital.. cheesy

After delivery, within the space of two weeks or more, u don't expect her to go into the kitchen right?...

Except maybe u might surround yourself with house helps if not, it might not be easy for u.. we learn certain things not because we liked it but for emergencies.. smiley

I ain't marrying.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Richy4(m): 5:33am On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

I ain't marrying.
smileyOh!! My bad... Good luck buddy..

19 Likes

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by MsFaith: 7:18am On Dec 14, 2021
What if he chooses to become a vegan.

Mainly fruits and vegetables.
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Richy4(m): 7:38am On Dec 14, 2021
MsFaith:
What if he chooses to become a vegan.

Mainly fruits and vegetables.
Vegan doesn't eat fruits and vegetables alone to survive if that's what you were asking..

They cook as well..Thy eat Rice, Pastas, Currys, Potatoes, Tofu etc.. And all these are cooked food...Infact there are vegan Restaurants..

Though the pastor's preaching was for Nigerian audience alone.. It's not applicable to other places in my opinion lipsrsealed embarassed

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Mariangeles(f): 9:11am On Dec 14, 2021
Vision101:
@Mariangeles

@me
I can cook ofe Owerri

I hope it is the premium ofe owerre and not the basic one. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Ayomi90: 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
Oga pastor go siddon, pastors with no divine anointing always looking for what to say to stay relevant, ND it ends up being jargons.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by revived2: 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
E be many things
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by younglleo: 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
For slawormiie nd his baby girls grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Iamdbull: 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
Dbull on this one!!

That can't be me!! Always cooking something whether for kitchen or for studio

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
Me no dey for that Open Target cheesy grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Metsolo: 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
de go jux open mouth wah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by MikePhilly(m): 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2021

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by tiswell(m): 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
True talk!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by seguntravels009(m): 2:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by LordGuru1: 2:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
Very true! He go chop here, chop there... If them won get am, na to monitor am small.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by fredoooooo: 2:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ìtumọ̀... Everyone man or woman shoukd learn self independence...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Cokahot: 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
True,I learnt and got scammed by diff babes the hard way. Today I can boast of cooking at least 6 diff african dishes. Hahahahahaha. Tell that to yahoo boys. I eat out maybe once every 3months. Hahahahahaah

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? / Skimpy Dresses In The House Of God? / Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2020 (Anglican Communion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.