Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" (11685 Views)

Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life / Flooding Has Been Swallowed Up, Prophet Shola Says After Meeting Governor Douye / Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Deniseme: 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wahala be like okro soup .

well I have tiktok up for sale in case you interested or know someone who need Tiktok page with active follower, also have Instagram page with 34.3k followers, this re my business page with real followers and not clone account. Interested can WhatsApp 080.20.57.1300
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
do we still have guys that can't cook?

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by jericco1(m): 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
I don't know what the devil got to do with this, but as a man try to learn how to cook..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by 4everisaac(m): 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
I promised myself to learn how to cook when I marry. I'm in my second year of marriage and haven't made an attempt yet.
It's not that interesting to me

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Mvena(f): 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
Na true but after another one go con talk say men who washes plates will not prosper

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
Any human being that can't cook basic foods at least lacks the least survival skills.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:
Seems I'm gonna be an open target for the devil till I die. grin

I can't cook nothing.

You actually mean the opposite of what you're saying. If you can't cook nothing, that means you can cook something undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by ddemillie(m): 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
The problem in Nigeria now is not how to cook but the things to cook. If you like sabi cook die you to still go chop your neighbor wen see something cook food
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by CoolAmbience(m): 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
Authoreety:
Well said

Which well said....

Na yeye talk abeg.

Una don follow these men sotey, anything wey dem talk, una go shout 'well-said', 'ride on', 'amen'...

What nonsense!
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Pataricatering(f): 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
Godmother:
Surprised by all the responses I'm seeing here. I was expecting nairaland's alpha males to come for this guy. Or is it because this statement was made by a fellow guy?

In the meantime, check out 11 ways make money here in Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/6894193/11-ways-make-money-here
they know how to talk nicely when its a fellow man - all their insults and curses are reserved for women .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by mmsen: 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
Every adult should know how to cook.
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by CoolAmbience(m): 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ayomi90:
Oga pastor go siddon, pastors with no divine anointing always looking for what to say to stay relevant, ND it ends up being jargons.

Na their new stock in trade....to chase clout.

Everybody want make dem sabi am.

So, if person sabi cook dem no go fit poison am? Na only through food dem take dey kill person?

What is he saying sef? E no get wetin to preach ni?
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Babastrong(m): 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
A 'being who don't make good money is a devil target. get rich or die tryin.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Babastrong(m): 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
[quote author=mmsen post=108493072]Every adult should know how to cook.[ Whose law?]
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by membranus: 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
Richy4:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
You will be forced to like it when u get married and are used to your wife's cooking... Eating out becomes boring...

All of a sudden, she was in the hospital to give birth...U look up and down, it might be only u that could fix what both of u will eat and the one to take to the hospital.. cheesy

After delivery, within the space of two weeks or more, u don't expect her to go into the kitchen right?...

Except maybe u might surround yourself with house helps if not, it might not be easy for u.. we learn certain things not because we liked it but for emergencies.. smiley

I have been married for over a decade now and I can't cook, and I have never gone hungry for a single day. And more importantly my wife has never for once complain about this, just occasional teasing.

So if you know how to cook as a man, fine, and if not, marry a woman that knows how to do so.

There is nowhere in the Bible where they wrote that Abraham, Moses, David or Apostle Paul cooked at their homes, So stop believing everything that your pastor tells you, use your brain to reason out everything thrown at you in the church, and follow that which you have researched out is the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin I love cooking, so no enemy can get at me because of inability to cook.As I am about to go for NYSC,I would immerse myself more in cooking.
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by bobbiiee: 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
Largely true for those who bring different ladies into their houses and those that encourage ladies to bring food to their homes as well.

When I was in tertiary institution, the girlfriend of a distant friend sometimes bring well-prepared soup. There was a day I was alone in my room when she brought jollof rice and asked me to eat it quickly. I declined and said within me that this won't work. I waited till we were about 3 before we ate the food. Later, she started asking for sex.

At times, as a bachelor, then, I have more than 3 different types of soups in my deep freezer. All cooked by me.

Due to work demands, I thought I should engage someone to do the cooking.

I spoke to a young lady who agreed to do it for an affordable fee. She stayed in the neighbourhood.

Later, the thought occurred to me, a day will come that I won't just eat the food, but also the cook.

As a result, I told her that her services won't be necessary. End of story.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by mydivinely: 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
I WIL BE COOKING EVEN IN MY MATRIMONIAL POT LOL, AT TIMES I JUST COOK FOR FUN THAT GIRL MUST BE LUCKY.... AM STILL SINGLE SHA, BUT 2022 WIL NOT PASS ME BY
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by femi4: 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
Authoreety:
Well said
Nonsense
Do you cook at work or in a party?
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by bluefilm: 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
Story.
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by NECO1998: 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
Focus on soul winning. Follow Christ pattern of preaching.
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by zilon12(m): 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
So true, bless you MOG
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Ayomi90: 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Na their new stock in trade....to chase clout.

Everybody want make dem sabi am.

So, if person sabi cook dem no go fit poison am? Na only through food dem take dey kill person?

What is he saying sef? E no get wetin to preach ni?

I taya o
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by dontrulee: 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
It's good
My dad cooks better than my Mum but me, no way. Cooking is not my thing oooo. Maybe it's because I get free food a lot.
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Exodora: 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
Richy4:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
You will be forced to like it when u get married and are used to your wife's cooking... Eating out becomes boring...

All of a sudden, she was in the hospital to give birth...U look up and down, it might be only u that could fix what both of u will eat and the one to take to the hospital.. cheesy

After delivery, within the space of two weeks or more, u don't expect her to go into the kitchen right?...

Except maybe u might surround yourself with house helps if not, it might not be easy for u.. we learn certain things not because we liked it but for emergencies.. smiley

Delivery far sef . Pragnancy wahala go tear him eyes just leave ham.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Agricmoney(m): 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
ok o

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by qtguru(m): 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
Jidemoo:
Well.....as a simple single man wey I be...I cook my food myself but if I get married....I will still be cooking from time to time....

I enjoy cooking

That and plus the fact that it is way cheaper and you can make what you want.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Paulfrank200: 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
Man does not need to cook!!! It has nothing to do with spiritual stuffs #thedevil
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Dreytonisback(m): 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
Useless hungry pastors

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Skimpy Dresses In The House Of God? / Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? / Christians And Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.