Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" (11688 Views)

Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life / Flooding Has Been Swallowed Up, Prophet Shola Says After Meeting Governor Douye / Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Mhimi007(m): 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

I ain't marrying.
this guy at you me...are me you??
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
Which kind gospel preachers we have for this Naija sef? I just tire for wetin Dem dey talk everyday. From eating draw soup to a man who can't cook. They have made the church a joke
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Emperor88(m): 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
Authoreety:
Well said
The last part is right but the devil part is pure nonsense as usual... not everyone will know how to cook even women... and it will never be a crime not to. It’s just right for boy/girl child to know how to cook.
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Raychee(f): 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
Himtulie247:
Me no dey for that Open Target cheesy grin grin grin

Na cholesterol full this picture so grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by smartr: 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

I ain't marrying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by sharpwriter(m): 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
Babastrong:
A 'being who don't make good money is a devil target.
get rich or die tryin.
Baba, shey you dey make enof?

#iunderstand50centphilosophy
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Testimony1988(m): 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
Hmmmm, I don't believe that, even a man who can cook is also a target of the enemy's food, what he should say is that we should watch our appetite.
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Babastrong(m): 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
[quote author=sharpwriter post=108496244]
Baba, shey you dey make enof?

#iunderstand50centphilosophy[ Yeap, you take what you want from this life before life takes everything from you. Have you read 50th law?]
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by sharpwriter(m): 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
[quote author=Babastrong post=108496554][/quote]
50th law of what?
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Babastrong(m): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
[quote author=sharpwriter post=108496632] 50th law of what? [just 50th law. By 50cent and robert greene]
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Richy4(m): 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
membranus:

I have been married for over a decade now and I can't cook, and I have never gone hungry for a single day. And more importantly my wife has never for once complain about this, just occasional teasing.

So if you know how to cook as a man, fine, and if not, marry a woman that knows how to do so.

There is nowhere in the Bible where they wrote that Abraham, Moses, David or Apostle Paul cooked at their homes, So stop believing everything that your pastor tells you, use your brain to reason out everything thrown at you in the church, and follow that which you have researched out is the truth.

cheesy If u read my chats with the people that I was speaking with, U might probably discover that I was not speaking based on the Bible... I was just focusing on the importance of cooking within the family..

You are married over a decade as u said and u can't fix a basic meal, How does that make you feel as a husband and an individual?

If u were at home and maybe blessed with kids and somehow your wife was not around, and the kids tells you that they were hungry which should be a usually thing in a family , what do you give to them? Bread? If not, do u wait for your wife to come back home irrespective of the time?

I am just being realistic here sir.. I am simply curious on how u handle such situations.. please share.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Omik111(m): 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
You are very correct sir, it preserve you from temptation
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Nnamaka1: 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
That's a man that hasn't genuinely accepted JESUS CHRIST as his Lord and Savior because JESUS CHRIST said in Mark 16 vs16-18

17And these signs will accompany those who believe: In My name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues;d 18they will pick up snakes with their hands, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not harm them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will be made well.”

If you believe please say Amen!
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by sharpwriter(m): 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
[quote author=Babastrong post=108497339][/quote]
Okay I will check it out. But if you get parole wey fit help fellow guyman, abeg show greenlight o
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Babastrong(m): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
[quote author=sharpwriter post=108498296]
Okay I will check it out. But if you get parole wey fit help fellow guyman, abeg show greenlight o[ lols. Read the book first. Then we discuss]
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by membranus: 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
Richy4:

cheesy If u read my chats with the people that I was speaking with, U might probably discover that I was not speaking based on the Bible... I was just focusing on the importance of cooking within the family..

You are married over a decade as u said and u can't fix a basic meal, How does that make you feel as a husband and an individual?

If u were at home and maybe blessed with kids and somehow your wife was not around, and the kids tells you that they were hungry which should be a usually thing in a family , what do you give to them? Bread? If not, do u wait for your wife to come back home irrespective of the time?

I am just being realistic here sir.. I am simply curious on how u handle such situations.. please share.. smiley

My wife is a teacher and she has never left the children for a single day. Moreover my Mother in Law has been staying with me for the past ten years, so peradventure my wife is not around or a bit down, she takes over.

Also for over 8 years, I was a weekend husband due to job situation, and since my own mother did not teach me how to cook any serious meal, or for just lack of interest in cooking, I made to do mostly with good Mama Put joints or eateries (I love eating out).

So it is a matter of choice, to me I can do without cooking, but for some who do not like eating outside, this would be difficult.

But for modern day guys, my attitude might not be advisable. Because ladies nowadays have been infected with feminist ideology and gender equality theories and may never be like my wife. So for the sake of marital peace and the comfort of your kids, one may learn some culinary skills.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Richy4(m): 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
membranus:

My wife is a teacher and she has never left the children for a single day. Moreover my Mother in Law has been staying with me for the past ten years, so peradventure my wife is not around or a bit down, she takes over.

Also for over 8 years, I was a weekend husband due to job situation, and since my own mother did not teach me how to cook any serious meal, or for just lack of interest in cooking, I made to do mostly with good Mama Put joints or eateries (I love eating out).

So it is a matter of choice, to me I can do without cooking, but for some who do not like eating outside, this would be difficult.

But for modern day guys, my attitude might not be advisable. Because ladies nowadays have been infected with feminist ideology and gender equality theories and may never be like my wife. So for the sake of marital peace and the comfort of your kids, one may learn some culinary skills.
smileyU are a lucky man buddy..
A lot of people were not that lucky surrounded by people who were eager to help and a spouse whose career balanced in terms of Homefront...A lot of people were not as lucky as u are..

Myself, u can never catch me alone eating out except once in a while conference meetings or project that took me away from home... This is because I am always particular about what goes into my mouth...

Cooking was never a thing for me thanks to my school father in college boarding school... Through his mischievous nature taught me how to cook basics @ 11... So yea I don't think I needed a map around the kitchen even as an adult with family...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Hkff: 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
Yes
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by UndilutedFaxt: 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
Jidemoo:
Well.....as a simple single man wey I be...I cook my food myself but if I get married....I will still be cooking from time to time....

I enjoy cooking
Just like me
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by olson(m): 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:
Seems I'm gonna be an open target for the devil till I die. grin

I can't cook nothing.

Let me sit beside you. We are in the same boat. I can only boil water.
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by MufasaLion: 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
olson:

Let me sit beside you. We are in the same boat. I can only boil water.

Don't sit beside me because I don't eat much and I'm sure you eat like glutton.
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Drone95(m): 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
Jidemoo:
Well.....as a simple single man wey I be...I cook my food myself but if I get married....I will still be cooking from time to time....

I enjoy cooking
fellow man of culture
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by Godmother(f): 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
Pataricatering:
they know how to talk nicely when its a fellow man - all their insults and curses are reserved for women .

Lol
Re: Pastor Shola Adeoye: "A Man Who Can't Cook Is An Open Target For The Devil" by benjanny(m): 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
And To Me
Cooking Is A Basic Skill And Not A Gender Role

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atheists: Empirical Reasoning For The Existence Of God / Christians And Politics / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.