Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

What My Girlfriend Did Whenever I Refused Giving Her Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Girlfriend Did Whenever I Refused Giving Her Money (3269 Views)

I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Girlfriend Did Whenever I Refused Giving Her Money by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
In summary:

I met this girl around earlier this year, she seems and act like those kind of girls who will control and manipulate a guy.

She once had a guy she calls for airtime nd b4 anyone could say jack, D poor boy would send it in no time.She treated dis guy like shit,never calls back to say thank you..D whole thing gat me wondering,is it not logical to appreciate someone who is kind..Whenever he calls she doesn't pick and even when she does, she is always rude...I was taking note..I was pained per second cus d more he obliged 2 her request d more disrespectful she accords to him .. D guy later realised himself nd he stopped calling. The lady moves about trying to impress guys who barely notice her.

Now we're dating, she actually thought she could turn me into her ATM machine too and then cash out. She know no say guy man Na confirm street �. Whenever she makes a demand, most times, I turned it instantly. Have realized that these daughters of eve love guys who are strict and hard on them. When you're too nice, they will take u for granted

Guys, don't take these daughters of eve serious, don't be a simp. Make sure her love for you is 80% , while yours should be only 20% �

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Girlfriend Did Whenever I Refused Giving Her Money by abat4real37(f): 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2021
Someone should please summarize this for me

2 Likes

Re: What My Girlfriend Did Whenever I Refused Giving Her Money by Ryda(m): 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
angry
Re: What My Girlfriend Did Whenever I Refused Giving Her Money by chatinent: 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
You started off by typing your sexcapades, her sexual innuendoes, and glorifying trash and how spending money is SIMPing and blablabla
..then you dropped this:

Please note : Any money I spend on her, I make sure I spend twice of that amount on myself.
Huncle, whether you spend more on yourself or not, you aren't still any different from the other huncle you wrote off.

Then you dropped this again:
It took the said guy 3 years to taste her honeypot, but it took me just a week to smash it.
It was actually another trash tho. Having sex isn't a trophy, egbon.

Then you dropped this:
Whenever we have misunderstanding, I don't even waste time at all to tell her she can be replaced immediately, the word "replaced" usually resets her brain and then she will calm down and start apologizing even when I'm the one at fault
It isn't alpha, huncle. It is just immaturity.

Then when I felt you were fly, you dropped this:
One day she called me and said "she loves my kind of guys a lot, that we are extremely hard and very tough to get, that I'm not a weakling at all and that she always gets jealous whenever I go outing with other girls (this was when I realized that this girl knows what she has been doing all along), that I'm a play-boy and she love play boys (that most ladies also do). She also said she likes the way I control her all the time and most times declined all her request but always call her to bleep her.
From the bottom of my heart bro, you and that thing you are dating are same feather birds — young, daft, dumb. Sorry bro, it is with due respect. Yeah, she deserves you.

Be an alpha male, let your yes be Yes and your NO be NO
You aren't no alpha male, bro. You only are a guy who needs more years to understand life.

An alpha male is one who is in control yet respects his woman.

Sex is always compared to money to broloshos. If you cannot afford a woman and her demands, bro, read James 4:8.

Inasmuch as I subscribe to only spending much on a wife, bro, all you are after is counting trophies you dicked.

Damn it bro, I counted you as sb whose number six was like a grapevine. Unfortunately, it withered.

..Baba, too much bear bear with no maturity is another kind of grass.

12 Likes

Re: What My Girlfriend Did Whenever I Refused Giving Her Money by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2021
abat4real37:
Heheheeh
Re: What My Girlfriend Did Whenever I Refused Giving Her Money by allswellis(m): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
Alaye this epistle too long abeg

1 Like

Re: What My Girlfriend Did Whenever I Refused Giving Her Money by Pierocash(m): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
The way her Ex treated her with much love isn't a bad thing at all. Just that she isn't good enough to have an ideal man . No matter how you try to cleanup a pig,a pig is a pig.

She is not a good woman,and karma gave her to you to retaliate for her ex and gave her another bad partner as karma.

Of a truth karma never forgets.

I treat any girl I date with much love ,I am generous to them as long as it is what I can afford,but that doesn't make me a simp, I tell them " don't cross that line" and they don't cross it. That is what redpill means,it doesn't mean be stingy and wicked

4 Likes

Re: What My Girlfriend Did Whenever I Refused Giving Her Money by JustStupidity: 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
Correct the Banny with a hot slap. And If u like your life, don't collect anything like food or drink from her for 3 months

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My Girlfriend Did Whenever I Refused Giving Her Money by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
abat4real37:
You dey mind these immature boys on nairaland..
Re: What My Girlfriend Did Whenever I Refused Giving Her Money by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
ConfirmPlayBoy:
In summary:

I met this girl around earlier this year, she seems and act like those kind of girls who will control and manipulate a guy.

She once had a guy she calls for airtime nd b4 anyone could say jack, D poor boy would send it in no time.She treated dis guy like shit,never calls back to say thank you..D whole thing gat me wondering,is it not logical to appreciate someone who is kind..Whenever he calls she doesn't pick and even when she does, she is always rude...I was taking note..I was pained per second cus d more he obliged 2 her request d more disrespectful she accords to him .. D guy later realised himself nd he stopped calling. The lady moves about trying to impress guys who barely notice her.

Now we're dating, she actually thought she could turn me into her ATM machine too and then cash out. She know no say guy man Na confirm street �. Whenever she makes a demand, most times, I turned it instantly. Have realized that these daughters of eve love guys who are strict and hard on them. When you're too nice, they will take u for granted

Guys, don't take these daughters of eve serious, don't be a simp. Make sure her love for you is 80% , while yours should be only 20% �
Bad advice...if you think all these guff you typed there makes you a Playboy then you are being dishonest with yourself..
Men that do don't talk omo abobi learn to keep your mouth fem..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My Girlfriend Did Whenever I Refused Giving Her Money by Sonnobax15(m): 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
grin
Na wa oh..

The truth is that behind every rude banny, there's always one mugu who calls himself a man but can't stop simping whenever he jams that particular rude girl undecided
Re: What My Girlfriend Did Whenever I Refused Giving Her Money by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
So what are you trying to insunate?? What's the essence of this write-up
Re: What My Girlfriend Did Whenever I Refused Giving Her Money by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
So in the dec 2021, people are still obsessed about being an alpha male
Re: What My Girlfriend Did Whenever I Refused Giving Her Money by kals4luv990(m): 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
SEE YU SEE MUMU CONDUCTS..ALPHA MY FOOT
Re: What My Girlfriend Did Whenever I Refused Giving Her Money by franksteele: 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
What state are you in Op
Re: What My Girlfriend Did Whenever I Refused Giving Her Money by Demigod22: 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
I don't know whether it's Buhari administration that is bewitching our generation. So someone can not be in a decent relationship. OP, you are even toxic or petty from your write up. If a lady is not my taste I move on, for how long will you be having sex with her and be thinking you are doing her wrong? If people share brains like data, I would have suggested you turn on your hotspot.
Re: What My Girlfriend Did Whenever I Refused Giving Her Money by odinson1(m): 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
G
Re: What My Girlfriend Did Whenever I Refused Giving Her Money by Dreytonisback(m): 4:50am On Dec 14, 2021
Avoid broke girls
I have some useless set of girls who are all sister , about 10 in numbers but living with their sister's boyfriend who got one of their sister pregnant
The boyfriend feeds them all , in fact their mom comes to spend time with them

I came to Nigeria for some lil business as usual, man say make he cure konji
That's how i came across this young girl of age 18-19
She couldn't hold a perfect conversation , I held her hand and she was even shaking bc she couldn't imagine herself being wooed by a handsome cashed dude like me.

Omo we exchaged WhatsApp contacts
I hid my view receipt on WhatsApp so she can't know when I view her status
You won't believe what this girl does for a living is to be posting different twerk videos on her status every morning, noon and night

She'll post different small yahoo boys on her status with different captions lol
Omo I didn't bother chatting her, I wipe her off

Moral of this story : No matter how broke you are, never settle for a broke girl from a poor background
Even if the girl lacks manners and have money or from a rich family just fvck am leave am

My gbola no fit enter poor girl kpekus laye

Lights up my kpoli in peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Girlfriend Did Whenever I Refused Giving Her Money by eskimoeze: 6:44am On Dec 14, 2021
One keg of Nsukka palm wine for you bro. The Simp has edited everything you pointed out here.
chatinent:
You started off by typing your sexcapades, her sexual innuendoes, and glorifying trash and how spending money is SIMPing and blablabla
..then you dropped this:

Huncle, whether you spend more on yourself or not, you aren't still any different from the other huncle you wrote off.

Then you dropped this:

From the bottom of my heart bro, you and that thing you are dating are same feather birds — young, daft, dumb. Sorry bro, it is with due respect. Yeah, she deserves you.

You aren't no alpha male, bro. You only are a guy who needs more years to understand life.

Sex is always compared to money to broloshos. If you cannot afford a woman and her demands, bro, read James 4:8.

Inasmuch as I subscribe to only spending much on a wife, bro, all you are after is counting trophies you dicked.

Damn it bro, I counted you as sb whose number six is like a grapevine. Unfortunately, it withered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My Girlfriend Did Whenever I Refused Giving Her Money by padi94(m): 7:28am On Dec 14, 2021
Gman
Re: What My Girlfriend Did Whenever I Refused Giving Her Money by Hotspotbro(m): 8:47am On Dec 14, 2021
Dreytonisback:
Avoid broke girls
I have some useless set of girls who are all sister , about 10 in numbers but living with their sister's boyfriend who got one of their sister pregnant
The boyfriend feeds them all , in fact their mom comes to spend time with them

I came to Nigeria for some lil business as usual, man say make he cure konji
That's how i came across this young girl of age 18-19
She couldn't hold a perfect conversation , I held her hand and she was even shaking bc she couldn't imagine herself being wooed by a handsome cashed dude like me.

Omo we exchaged WhatsApp contacts
I hid my view receipt on WhatsApp so she can't know when I view her status
You won't believe what this girl does for a living is to be posting different twerk videos on her status every morning, noon and night

She'll post different small yahoo boys on her status with different captions lol
Omo I didn't bother chatting her, I wipe her off

Moral of this story : No matter how broke you are, never settle for a broke girl from a poor background
Even if the girl lacks manners and have money or from a rich family just fvck am leave am

Thats how it is, twerk and get some free money from the different g-boys...

2 Likes

Re: What My Girlfriend Did Whenever I Refused Giving Her Money by Tboymessiah(m): 11:06am On Dec 14, 2021
Dreytonisback:

On the moral Lessons,
Thanks for the advice not to settle for poor girl from poor background,

But the rich girl why do u say we should fuc.k and leave her.
Re: What My Girlfriend Did Whenever I Refused Giving Her Money by moshmusth(m): 11:16am On Dec 14, 2021
k
Re: What My Girlfriend Did Whenever I Refused Giving Her Money by moshmusth(m): 11:17am On Dec 14, 2021
Do you think every is destined to marry Dangotes or otedolas
Tboymessiah:

On the moral Lessons,

Re: What My Girlfriend Did Whenever I Refused Giving Her Money by Dreytonisback(m): 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
Tboymessiah:

On the moral Lessons,

If she's homely wife her, and if she's saucy what would you do?
Re: What My Girlfriend Did Whenever I Refused Giving Her Money by Tboymessiah(m): 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
Dreytonisback:

If she's homely wife her, and if she's saucy what would you do?

Hahah, na for her to fuc.k out.

So, how can a man get a rich or a girl from good background to marry cus all this Palo girls na dem full outside, abeg help man pikin out
Re: What My Girlfriend Did Whenever I Refused Giving Her Money by Blackbishop(m): 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
chatinent:
..then you dropped this:

Then you dropped this:

Damn it bro, I counted you as sb whose number six is like a grapevine. Unfortunately, it withered.

I wish he could read your advice over and over again. Too many kids here men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My Girlfriend Did Whenever I Refused Giving Her Money by Dreytonisback(m): 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
Tboymessiah:

Hahah, na for her to fuc.k out.

So, how can a man get a rich or a girl from good background to marry cus all this Palo girls na dem full outside, abeg help man pikin out

Go to rich environs , make friends with guys who are living in big estates , and also ensure you're not over broke , be on that trying level at least
Also find them on Instagram, they don't post much pictures
Go to pages like Tufab and Arinzaay you'll find some

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) / No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs / 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.