Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) (3273 Views)

Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating / Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Why Some Guys R Always Shy 2 Appoach A Gal They Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by SvS(f): 5:21pm On May 09, 2006
have u girls ever noticed that if a guy asks u out and u say no, they change their attitude towards u even if they say that they can cope with u not being with them.i dont no if any of u girls r in on that.

1 Like

Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by Hotstepper(f): 6:34pm On May 09, 2006
menn, grl as if u know, it is sooo true, mine is even worst cuz once i say no and offer to just be friends, they would be like "if am not gonna date u, i ain't being friends with u", i laugh cuz i don't kare, i have alot dat am finding a way 2 eliminate sum, kiss

1 Like

Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by SvS(f): 10:02pm On May 09, 2006
yeah and am like"because i wont go out wit u dosent mean no one else will!". its like get on with ur life end b mature about this instead of ignoring me!
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by curiousNja(f): 1:48am On May 10, 2006
Yeah, that is possible. I have not experienced that myself. Sure, guys who do that are losers, I guess. But even if some guys do that doesn't make most guys losers as your topic suggests. Sorry, I don't see the link.  undecided
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by SvS(f): 8:29am On May 10, 2006
well thats the idea.durrgh i dint say ALL guys i mean most guys and that might b true
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by Nia: 9:04am On May 10, 2006
Maybe i'm a little cynical, but these days I actually expect guys to become jerks when i tell them no, based on some past experiences. For example, there was one incident where this particular guy was hitting on me as I was walking out of a fast-food restaurant. The conversation was as follows:

GUY: Hey, baby can I call you sometime?

NIA: (walking out of restaurant) No thanks, I'm very busy

GUY: Don't play hard to get, baby, I just want your number

NIA: (keeps walking)  I'm not playing.

GUY: well, there's plenty of fishes in the sea and you're too dark, anyway.

NIA: (laughs out loud and walks on)

The worst thing, though, is when you befriend someone, thinking they're really trying to be your friend. At first they are very polite and respectful. And then (after a few months or so) they ask you out and you say no, and afterwards they start treating you like crap.
I usually just wave them off and dish it out raw cause I hate it when people act immature like that.
Having said that though, I have a few guy friends that I've been cool with since we were in diapers, LOL, so I have to disagree that most guys are jerks.

1 Like

Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by Rhodalyn(f): 1:55pm On May 10, 2006
thats very true gal, onlythose who truly did love U will still relate nicely to U
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by Dojo(m): 1:59pm On May 10, 2006
undecided
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by 2cantango(f): 2:03pm On May 10, 2006
Being a loser isn't a gender specific thing - guys and girls can have suckful attitudes

1 Like

Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by disney(f): 4:04pm On May 10, 2006
Ya so rite

But l think it all boils down to letting the man's ego go down . You know its like what , what does she hate in me that she can't go out with me. Some guys are even worst, if u think l just be a friend, am out of ya life.
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by eveseh(f): 9:16pm On May 10, 2006
yes they are losers,they always mess things up
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by TCUBE(m): 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2008
@ poster, ladies that this kind of thread online either got dumped by a dude, lonely or jealous.
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2008
How can you say all guys are losers?

social ills
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by outlawcum4(m): 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2008
@POSTER, tell us what really happened as for why he dumped you for another BITCH.
should i say u are having an attitude problem that was why he let go of you Bleep FACE?

1 Like

Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by tsmack: 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2008
TCUBE:

@ poster, ladies that this kind of thread online either got dumped by a dude, lonely or jealous.

winkI totally agree with you.

Besides, why should i continue to hang out with a chic i like but dont like me back? I should go on being her friend when that obviously isn't what i want?!

That doesn't make any sense to me at all 'cos the more you remain friends the easier it is for u to be used as a "point of reference".

Again, the easier you forget the object of your attention, the easier it would be for you to see someone else.

Just bein real
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by patani(m): 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2008
tsmack:

winkI totally agree with you.

Besides, why should i continue to hang out with a chic i like but don't like me back? I should go on being her friend when that obviously isn't what i want?!

That doesn't make any sense to me at all 'because the more you remain friends the easier it is for u to be used as a "point of reference".

Again, the easier you forget the object of your attention, the easier it would be for you to see someone else.

Just bein real
]

You are the real man, I totally agree
Why should i waste my time on someone who doesnt even look at my side or who is not intrested in me
when i can move on and get a better offer,
though it doesnt mean i should now insult the girl but i CAN'T BE HANGING AROUND and turn the chick's pupet boy
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by 79733139(m): 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2012
;d
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by Mynd44: 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2012
Okay. NEXT!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2012
I'm sure SVS and hotstepper are not older than 20years old, As u grow older u learn more.
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by queensmith: 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2012
well, there is a harm to his ego by turning him down. If his feelings or friendship is important to you then you can break it to him gently.

if not let the dude f*** off and go sulk elsewhere! there is no time for running around the male ego.

For me I find a dude is more decent when he actually WANTS to be your friend FIRST and hang out with you before jumping to make you his gf.

It shows me he's not the type to simply chase everything in skirt and has a genuine interest.

1 Like

Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by Mynd44: 1:11am On Feb 05, 2012
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by drnoel: 12:48pm On Feb 05, 2012
Hotstepper:

menn, grl as if u know, it is sooo true, mine is even worst cuz once i say no and offer to just be friends, they would be like "if am not gonna date u, i ain't being friends with u", i laugh cuz i don't kare, i have alot dat am finding a way 2 eliminate sum,  kiss

funny but girls that wanted 2 date me and I've also refused 2 date act the same way "like big wide CuNtS"
Look ladies, it got nothing 2 do with the gender, its probably got a lot 2 do with being human.
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2012
Old story
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by henryhemon(m): 11:26am On Feb 07, 2012
you saying i should hangout with someone who obviously doesn't think am gud enough for her? all of us go to where we are appreciated,so stop getting it twisted.
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by richy5(m): 11:35am On Feb 07, 2012
x2 x4 x8 x32
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by InkedNerd(f): 11:48am On Feb 07, 2012
@OP: Guys who act like that are not men, rather they are little boys who have yet to learn how to deal with their emotions. Sadly, I see stuff like that all the time [especially during the summer] which is why I walk with my iTouch at all times so I can tune little boys like that out. I haven't had an encounter like that but, I certainly wouldn't tolerate it. I used to have a Bajan friend that loads of guys would hit on all the time. One time we were walking in the street and some guy asked for her number and she said no and walked away. When the dude heard her say no and walk away, he immediately shouted out loud "Oh its like that bïtch?!?! That's why you sucked my dïck last night hoë!" Some dudes can be downright rude.

Here's a video that pretty much talks about men behaving like this
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp-Eq6QGSfI[/flash]
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2012
. . .Just passing.
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by kpolli(m): 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2012
You are who u attract. . . So if you attract losers then you are. . . . EOD
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by Konjour(m): 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2012
kpolli:

You are who u attract. . . So if you attract losers then you are. . . . EOD

spot on, if you get asked out by thugs,street urchins,and the likes,the chances are

that you've not gone wide off the mark of a street sojourner yourself.
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by dDoyen: 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2012
You guys realize this is a 6 year old thread? undecided
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by InkedNerd(f): 12:47am On Feb 08, 2012
kpolli:

You are who u attract. . .  So if you attract losers then you are. . . . EOD
Konjour:

spot on, if you get asked out by thugs,street urchins,and the likes,the chances are

that you've not gone wide off the mark of a street sojourner yourself.

Wow, this just goes to show the level of intelligence some of you men possess. Perhaps in whatever little bubble you two live in, you may think that there are women who are looking to be treated like that but believe it or not some of your idiöt menfolk have the a very nasty and inbred habit of harassing women regardless of how well put together a woman may be. It's men like you two that enable such behavior to continue. When it happen women in your life that you love and respect, then we'll see if you guys will continue to share such beliefs.
Re: Most Guys R Losers Right? (for Ladies Only) by MarcAnthon(m): 12:51am On Feb 08, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Wow, this just goes to show the level of intelligence some of you men possess. Perhaps in whatever little bubble you two live in, you may think that there are women who are looking to be treated like that but believe it or not some of you idiöt menfolk have the a very nasty and inbred habit of harassing women regardless of how well put together a woman may be. It's men like you two that enable such behavior to continue. When it happen women in your life that you love and respect, then we'll see

Inky, were you on sabbatical?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition / I Am In Love With Someone I Have Never Met. Is This Normal? / What Are The Reasons Why Some Ladies Not Wanting To Settle Down With A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.