Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (16069 Views)

What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) / What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? / What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by mariahAngel(f): 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2022
Compliments of the season everyone!

As we all know, Christmas is around the corner, and the excitement is already in the atmosphere.
This is the season for giving and sharing.
A time to spread happiness, enjoy and make merry.

In the coming days, there will be lots of purchases in preparation for Christmas, to make the celebration memorable.
So, in the spirit of giving and sharing, what will you be giving yourself this Christmas?
If you already got yourself something, what was it?

For me, I'm still thinking of what to give myself.

Picture source: Google.

5 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
I wish to give myself 14 hours sleep daily for the Christmas period to tell my body well done for all the work done through the year.

I already know it's not possible grin grin grin
More work dey.

138 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by mariahAngel(f): 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
I wish to give myself 14 hours sleep daily for the Christmas period to tell my body well done for all the work done through the year.

More work dey.

Hahahahahaha
14 hours of sleep? That would be too much naa. cheesy
Christmas would just pass one by.

27 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
This Christmas I've promised myself a first time foursome with 3 hot lesbians runs girls. We have already scheduled date and it will cost me 60k. The last threesöme I did cost me just 10k tho

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Boogyman557: 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Divay22(f): 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
I don't even know...
I'll just be here watching y'all

5 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by illicit(m): 6:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
A bottle of white wine on a fourth floor

wink

With Candidlady

4 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahaha
14 hours of sleep? That would be too much naa. cheesy
Christmas would just pass one by.

Hahahahahaha, that's my own Christmas gift to myself.

Just sleep till 8 am daily and wake up not rushing or thinking of doing any thing.

I want to be a 'baby gal' this Christmas cool

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by mariahAngel(f): 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Hahahahahaha, that's my own Christmas gift to myself.

Just sleep till 8 am daily and wake up not rushing or thinking of doing any thing.

I want to be a 'baby gal' this Christmas cool

You deserve it.
Allow me to suggest a spa treatment then. cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by PerfectStranger(m): 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
I want this.

I’m not the coperate kinda guy but this looks fascinating to me.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by ahnie: 6:20am On Dec 11, 2022
Sleeping drugs to help me sleep for 48hours.

The kind suffer I suffer at Onitsha yesterday sourcing for my gengs clothes nor be here.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Candidlady: 7:21am On Dec 11, 2022
illicit:
A bottle of white wine on a fourth floor

wink

With Can.didlady

My shimmer kiss smiley
My illicit substance wink

The pent suite is where is enough for me. . There we are closer to the most high and far from humans

Add dunhil and heaven dust to that white wine wink

ahnie:

The kind suffer I suffer at Onitsha yesterday sourcing for my gengs clothes nor be here.

Lol auntie

Got something that would make you sleep .. that is if you are interested

Sorry bout the Onitsha stress yesterday
Happy Sunday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by ahnie: 7:28am On Dec 11, 2022
Candidlady:

My shimmer kiss smiley

The pent suite is where is enough for me. . There we are closer to the most high and far from humans

Lol auntie
[b]
Got something that would make you sleep .. [/b]that is if you are interested
Something like what?

[b]
[/b]Happy Sunday
Many thanks.
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Kolisky(m): 9:11am On Dec 11, 2022
PerfectStranger:
I need this.

I’m not the coperate kinda guy but this is fascinating to me.

You are doing well cheesy

But, I’d prefer mine to be Navy Blue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 11, 2022
This is sad.. you sound lonely.

Don't you have family members?
Antimarraige:
This Christmas I've promised myself a first time foursome with 3 hot lesbians runs girls. We have already scheduled date and it will cost me 60k. The last threesöme I did cost me just 10k tho

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Brownshoe: 10:17am On Dec 11, 2022
ahnie:

who sent you? No clothes for Delta again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 11, 2022
Samantha123:
This is sad.. you sound lonely.

Don't you have family members?
stupid question, you can stay sad all your life if you want to angry,some of us are happy with the way we live our lives. who are you trying to gaslight lol? grin Abi you miss road?

What has having fun and enjoying one's life got to do with family members? I take care of my family as I deem fit, na you know if all your family members don die finish, live your life how you want and let others live thiers too cool

With your dry bones body like eja panla, alara gbigbe, your own dry bones no fit rise again grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:50am On Dec 11, 2022
Antimarraige:
stupid question, you can stay sad all your life if you want to angry,some of us are happy with the way we live our lives. who are you trying to gaslight lol? grin Abi you miss road?

What has having fun and enjoying one's life got to do with family members? I take care of my family as I deem fit, na you know if all your family members don die finish, live your life how you want and let others live thiers too cool

With your dry bones body like eja panla, alara gbigbe, your own dry bones no fit rise again grin grin
Dayumm! Last paragraph too violent. Chill bruv grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2022
Kolisky:

You are doing well cheesy

But, I’d prefer mine to be Navy Blue
Navy blue still dope. You can get for two. sad smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Dayumm! Last paragraph too violent. Chill bruv grin
I hate people not minding their personal business

4 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 11, 2022
I wasn't fighting, my apologies.
Antimarraige:

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Munzy14(m): 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
mariahAngel:
Compliments of the season everyone!

As we all know, Christmas is around the corner, and the excitement is already in the atmosphere.
This is the season for giving and sharing.
A time to spread happiness, enjoy and make merry.

In the coming days, there will be lots of purchases in preparation for Christmas, to make the celebration memorable.
So, in the spirit of giving and sharing, what will you be giving yourself this Christmas?
If you already got yourself something, what was it?

For me, I'm still thinking of what to give myself.

Picture source: Google.
You don come again this year.. cheesy

Rarely gift myself anything for the seasons..Because I gift myself things at anytime.

Anyways tag me when you gift yourself that special gift. grin

Ka ihe n'ile o ga awu Thursday.. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Munzy14(m): 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
Samantha123:
I wasn't fighting, my apologies.
grin grin

You must be smart to have pierced a skin with few words.. grin grin

And he went on epistles.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
mariahAngel:

You deserve it.
Allow me to suggest a spa treatment then. cool

Please do, I will visit if I can squeeze out time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Jennyclay(f): 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
I'm giving myself a brand new iPhone 14. I really need to up grade my phone from iPhone Xs to iPhone 14 before the year runs out.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by mariahAngel(f): 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Please do, I will visit if I can squeeze out time.

Nne, happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by mariahAngel(f): 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
Munzy14:

You don come again this year.. cheesy

Rarely gift myself anything for the seasons..Because I gift myself things at anytime.

Anyways tag me when you gift yourself that special gift. grin

Ka ihe n'ile o ga awu Thursday.. wink

I don come ooo! cheesy
I have to remind people to spoil themselves (a bit) in the spirit of the season.

The one you give yourself at Christmas is different naa.
Well, you've given yourself one already.

I'm yet to think of something. undecided
The thing I was eyeing, my sister said I shouldn't even try it. grin

O ga a wu mgbe o ga a wu. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by mariahAngel(f): 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
Candidlady:

My shimmer kiss smiley

Lol auntie

Got something that would make you sleep .. that is if you are interested

Happy Sunday

Illicit substance got me. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by mariahAngel(f): 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2022
ahnie:

Compliments of the season, Ahnie.

Your babies will always appreciate you for it, trust me.
Children have the most grateful hearts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Munzy14(m): 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
mariahAngel:

I don come ooo! cheesy
I have to remind people to spoil themselves (a bit) in the spirit of the season.

The one you give yourself at Christmas is different naa.
Well, you've given yourself one already.

I'm yet to think of something. undecided
The thing I was eyeing, my sister said I shouldn't even try it. grin

O ga a wu mgbe o ga a wu. cheesy
Lol...My ways gwuru ike..

My Christmas can be January or November.. grin

What were you eyeing? Nyem clue..curious me is paying attention cheesy

Okwa ya cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

More work dey.
Is possible use valeon or super apetit you go sleep pass ant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can One Overcome Language Barrier In Marriage? / Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior / Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.