Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says (47069 Views)

Tall Man Dick Rises As He Stands With His Short Girlfriend (photos) / What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says by kaywhy09(m): 10:52am On Dec 14, 2021
Interviewed on the streets of Accra..

How much she get ooo?
Re: I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says by Rree: 10:52am On Dec 14, 2021
Opposite of nigerian broke hungry girls who want nothing but money for nothing even to get sexxx from they na to empty account
Re: I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says by ShaqFu: 10:52am On Dec 14, 2021
NewsAgent101:
Ghanaians & their women lusting after men
guy you no well oh. Lmao.
Re: I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says by McTobe(m): 10:53am On Dec 14, 2021
They have started, Don’t mind them o !!!
Re: I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says by Pumpumking: 10:55am On Dec 14, 2021
NewsAgent101:
A Ghanaian lady has revealed that she wants a man who is taller than her and can make her laugh.

She gave details on the type of man she’s looking for during a recent interview with Gabthesharkboy on the streets of Accra.

When asked if the man’s financial status matters, the lady explained that she had enough money to take good care of herself so she is not bothered if he is broke.

Ever since the video went viral, a lot of men have been asking for her number considering the fact that she is willing to spend on them without asking for money in return

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGUncJ720pc

She no get taste...goat!! angry
Re: I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says by ogascomax: 10:55am On Dec 14, 2021
Truvelisback:
For those guys trolling her here, she had not said anything wrong. If She had said, she wanted to marry a richman, u guys would have still called her all sort of names. She only said she wanted a tall man.

Lol. Because all the dude blasting her are all short guys. I wonder what she said that is wrong there. Person want are rich man, you guys will not let person rest. Now someone else is saying she needs a tall guy and she is not bothered about the person pocket, you guys are still calling her names. Now I know that many people in this forum no well.

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says by CSTRR: 10:56am On Dec 14, 2021
ogascomax:

Lol. Because all the dude blasting her are all short guys. I wonder what she said that is wrong there. Person want are rich man, you guys will not let person rest. Now someone else is saying she needs a tall guy and she is not bothered about the person pocket, you guys are still calling her names. Now I know that many people in this forum no well.
The most powerful men in the world are not tall.
So?
Re: I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says by Revolva(m): 10:58am On Dec 14, 2021
Look wether she is ghanian I don't. Are she is just day dreaming ...that how ladies reason they want tall guys they want this and that six pack don't believe all that ..if you scope her well you go nyash her

It may shock you that she may not end up marrying a tall guy of her dream ....

I just don't know what some stupid lady still fantasy tallness as strength of being able to keep a relationship
Re: I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says by koladebrainiac(m): 11:19am On Dec 14, 2021
im available
Re: I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says by Reeb2244: 11:23am On Dec 14, 2021
Kriss216:

Love is just a word used by two fools to deceive themselves... it does not exist. stop deceiving yourself.
If you ever said I love you, you are a fool.
Re: I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says by Reeb2244: 11:24am On Dec 14, 2021
ogascomax:

Most guys here are very stupid.
Re: I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says by Passionate1(m): 11:46am On Dec 14, 2021
]Hmmmm

Re: I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
CSTRR:

The most powerful men in the world are not tall.
So?

Is Bill Gates a joke to you?
Re: I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
JBoss25:
i didn't choose to be short

But you can help your generation small. Go for taller women.
Re: I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says by officialfestus(m): 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
Re: I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says by CSTRR: 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
nenyewrites:

Is Bill Gates a joke to you?
He is powerful, but he is not the only one.
Re: I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says by Damicares(f): 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
Kriss216:
I'm beginning to believe this wig women wear do cover major parts of their brains.
grin grin grin
Re: I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
NewsAgent101:
A Ghanaian lady has revealed that she wants a man who is taller than her and can make her laugh.

She gave details on the type of man she’s looking for during a recent interview with Gabthesharkboy on the streets of Accra.

When asked if the man’s financial status matters, the lady explained that she had enough money to take good care of herself so she is not bothered if he is broke.

Ever since the video went viral, a lot of men have been asking for her number considering the fact that she is willing to spend on them without asking for money in return

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGUncJ720pc
Dem full street na abi this one nor dey comot for house? Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics / Edo Meets Yoruba: Traditional & White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.