Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? (3913 Views)

Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships / The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 14, 2021
Different persons may answer this question differently based on personal reasons. Sometimes it is best to be honest with your response, sometimes it is best to fabricate a convincing liegrin

There was this babe I sexually got attracted to in 2015, and trust me all I wanted from her was sex, nothing more. During the process of wooing and asking her out she asked the question... looking straight into my eyes, she said, jokingly though "what do you want from me Nigga" ... my brain went blank... I started laughing like someone who is high on mmkpurumirigrin

I dodged the questiongrin

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? by Exkandayee(m): 9:15am On Dec 14, 2021
Tell her jokingly too,I want to test your cuntus juices, she'll be like wtf...then tell Bleep outer here,,and she's yours,na sarcasm we dey use smash diz days,no emotions

1 Like

Re: Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? by Nonexisting: 9:16am On Dec 14, 2021
I am always blunt when dealing with vaginarians. The one that asked me that stupid question recently, I just said "a lot but my immediate need from you now is to have a feel of your sexy body". She just said bad boy and that day, she nearly slept over in my house but I don't allow that now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 14, 2021
I told her i want her to marry her but deep down my heart i never mean it, i just want to bleep her & go my way.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 14, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
I told her i want her to marry her but deep down my heart i never mean it, i just want to bleep her & go my way.
that's dangerous... the way a woman will spread her legs without caution for a man who has marriage intention towards her is not desame with a guy they know is for the short term.

Take note

16 Likes

Re: Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:28am On Dec 14, 2021
that girl na born-street
Re: Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? by EmptyGarden(m): 9:28am On Dec 14, 2021
grin
Re: Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:53am On Dec 14, 2021
Depends on What you want.. smiley

If it's Love or Romantic relationship you want, Just tell her 'You seem special. I want to know you better'..

But If it's the Kongos u wan Chop, Use Lots of Sex-related words in the Chyking!
Sth like 'I just want us to be Close. I am not After diz ur Big Yanch and B**bs at all.. wink cheesy

The Babe will be Tickled and codedly know What you came For and Transactions will start from there! cool cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? by MufasaLion: 9:56am On Dec 14, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? by Alvelt14(m): 10:27am On Dec 14, 2021
Best response is to lie to her, tell her u want to marry her that you are astonished by what God created
Re: Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 14, 2021
Just tell her " I want to collect" if she's a freak she go code, if she ask collect what, then just form talk say your heart.
Re: Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:52am On Dec 14, 2021
cheesy
I want to harvest you lipsrsealed. Like I want to hammer your pot of beans well well tongue

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:55am On Dec 14, 2021
youmour:
Just tell her " I want to collect" if she's a freak she go code, if she ask collect what, then just form talk say your heart.

Some of you are complete Novices in Babes Matter! sad

You do Not Tell a lady directly if you want to Fcvk her!
They find it highly Offensive and Disrespectful, unless you are Yusuf Buhari, Chris Brown, Drake, etc..

U have to Pretend as if you don't want it But Still Touch/Play with her sometimes to Let her know u still want it! smiley cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 14, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Some of you are complete Novices in Babes Matter! sad

You do Not Tell a lady directly if you want to Fcvk her!
They find it highly Offensive and Disrespectful, unless you are Yusuf Buhari, Chris Brown, Drake, etc..

U have to Pretend as if you don't want it But Still Touch/Play with her sometimes to Let her know u still want it! smiley cheesy

Ladies? What lady are you talking about,this right here is a ho ~ shout out to apimpnameslickback
Re: Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 14, 2021
BadRadio:
that's dangerous... the way a woman will spread her legs without caution for a man who has marriage intention towards her is not desame with a guy they know is for the short term.

Take note
Lols... you're genius Comrade

1 Like

Re: Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? by MiracleMe7: 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
Alvelt14:
Best response is to lie to her, tell her u want to marry her that you are astonished by what God created
Never in your life tell a lady you want to marry her while you don't mean it just because you want to have the taste of her punana.
You are bringing curses upon yourselves.
Any curses the lady lay upon you will come to pass in your life.
That is why some of you die untimely. This life is mysterious you have to be careful. Don't live a reckless life because you want to belong.

There are ladies you will hurt and you will go free, but there are some you will hurt you will regret your life.

Be warned!

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
Just tell her you are interested in her as a person and would want to know her more

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? by Vinnie2000(m): 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
SmellySperm:

Lols... you're genius Comrade

See you! sad

Some Ladies..Once u mention Marriage in d Chyking, you are Finished..
If you want P*ssy, U would not get it! because they would want to present themselves as Chaste or Disciplined! sad smiley

Don't Try it, unless you Really love and want to marry her!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
Vinnie2000:

See you! sad

Some Ladies..Once u mention Marriage in d Chyking, you are Finished..
If you want P*ssy, U would not get it! because they would want to present themselves as Chaste or Disciplined! sad smiley

Don't Try it, unless you Really love and want to marry her!
Lols... you're right too wink

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? by SKhanmi: 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
Yinkakolawole:

Continue playing with fire sho gbo

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
SKhanmi:

Continue playing with fire sho gbo
maami i ve repent ooo, all those time is when i like dating for fun. But now am born again
Re: Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? by SKhanmi: 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
maami i ve repent ooo, all those time is when i like dating for fun. But now am born again

Lol, unfollow me sharpaly, I be guy. I understand you though, it's easy to get most ladies that way, but the blowback might be worse. The way women keep detailed hurts even after they said they've forgiven you is demonic. I don't lie in my relationships, those who will stay will stay.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? by Alvelt14(m): 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
MiracleMe7:

Never in your life tell a lady you want to marry her while you don't mean it just because you want to have the taste of her punana.
You are bringing curses upon yourselves.
Any curses the lady lay upon you will come to pass in your life.
That is why some of you die untimely. This life is mysterious you have to be careful. Don't live a reckless life because you want to belong.

There are ladies you will hurt and you will go free, but there are some you will hurt you will regret your life.

Be warned!

I want to marry your sister
Re: Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? by emmy4real94(m): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
Her POTUs
Re: Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
SKhanmi:

Lol, unfollow me sharpaly, I be guy. I understand you though, it's easy to get most ladies that way, but the blowback might be worse. The way women keep detailed hurts even after they said they've forgiven you is demonic. I don't lie in my relationships, those who will stay will stay.
abi na, those who will stay will stay. Women are just confused human-being, they dont know what they want.
Re: Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? by iLegendd(m): 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
Two answers.

Blunt answer with psychology.

Her: What do you want from me?
You: Sex, but I have changed my mind — I'm now a virgin.
Her: Hahaha. Lol.
Her: Glad you changed your mind or why did you change your mind?
You: I spotted a bad character you exhibited.
Her: Bad character? How? When? Which day?

Now she's curious, disappear and don't reply or answer her. She'll keep thinking of you and will want to know what she did wrong or what you don't like about her character.

Truly, you still like her and you still want to bang her, but you gotta use some psychology to bypass obstacles and make her be the one chasing you. The less interested you act, the faster you get what you want. Attract, don't chase.

The second answer is with humor and magic, but let me keep that one for another day.

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? by floss(m): 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
iLegendd:
Two answers.

You: I spotted a bad character you exhibited.

Now she's curious, disappear and don't reply or answer her. She'll keep thinking of you and will want to know what she did wrong or what you don't like about her character.

Truly, you still like her and you still want to bang her, but you gotta use some psychology to bypass obstacles and make her be the one chasing you. The less interested you act, the faster you get what you want. Attract, don't chase.

The second answer is with humor and magic, but let me keep that one for another day.

I guess you have a degree in fvckology....you sound like a graduate from Bleep University.
I salute you comrade
May your reign be long as thou beneath, Comrade

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? by ashewoboy(m): 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
I want to phvck you.

Ladies, view my personal text.
Re: Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
iLegendd:
Two answers.

You: I spotted a bad character you exhibited.. Guy you're good .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Finished / 10 Ways To Know She's Got Your "Mumu Button" / Does Doing This Classify Me As A Pervert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.