Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Corp Member Proposes To A Soldier At NYSC Camp: Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corp Member Proposes To A Soldier At NYSC Camp: Video (1558 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corp Member Proposes To A Soldier At NYSC Camp: Video by cablenews: 10:48am On Dec 14, 2021

Re: Corp Member Proposes To A Soldier At NYSC Camp: Video by cablenews: 10:52am On Dec 14, 2021

Re: Corp Member Proposes To A Soldier At NYSC Camp: Video by WibusJaga: 11:02am On Dec 14, 2021

The boy's father or mother may be a soldier or he probably grew up in the barracks.
Most of us have developed soldierphobia because of the way soldiers terrorise us bloody civilians in this country. But they are still humans.

2 Likes

Re: Corp Member Proposes To A Soldier At NYSC Camp: Video by cablenews: 11:10am On Dec 14, 2021

Re: Corp Member Proposes To A Soldier At NYSC Camp: Video by RoyalBlu(f): 11:11am On Dec 14, 2021
Wowza!!!

"If kopa marry solja dem go born better" cheesy cheesy

*This is a shift from the norm.

I sha hope they knew themselves well before camp wink

Wish them all the best in their next level.

1 Like

Re: Corp Member Proposes To A Soldier At NYSC Camp: Video by Capitalpunisher: 11:16am On Dec 14, 2021
It's like hugging an electric pole the soldier no even huge am back
Re: Corp Member Proposes To A Soldier At NYSC Camp: Video by Manigie: 11:19am On Dec 14, 2021
This corper get mind oh...... you no fear wetin the male soldiers go do you.....
But that's love for you, it's more than one can possibly imagine, makes you do the unthinkable.....
May those still searching find true so they'd feel the feeling

3 Likes

Re: Corp Member Proposes To A Soldier At NYSC Camp: Video by Fasindo: 11:20am On Dec 14, 2021
shocked

Congrats girl....

They must have known each other before the camp.

Hope the guy has assurance for his life after service cos this country's unemployment is something else under Baba.

By the way, this was how I nearly proposed to one Lieutenant in camp but I thank God I didn't cos I cannot come and be doing frog jump in my own house.

3 Likes

Re: Corp Member Proposes To A Soldier At NYSC Camp: Video by nairavsdollars(f): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2021
They know each other before. I know them
Re: Corp Member Proposes To A Soldier At NYSC Camp: Video by YeyeGbami: 11:25am On Dec 14, 2021
Hope she won’t be this stiff on the bed.

1 Like

Re: Corp Member Proposes To A Soldier At NYSC Camp: Video by tollyboy5(m): 11:34am On Dec 14, 2021
WibusJaga:

The boy's father or mother may be a soldier or he probably grew up in the barracks.
Most of us have developed soldierphobia because of the way soldiers terrorise us bloody civilians in this country. But they are still humans.
Runaway from soldier daughters also bro.

1 Like

Re: Corp Member Proposes To A Soldier At NYSC Camp: Video by Volksguys1985: 11:49am On Dec 14, 2021
A kopa adapa oloun maje ka re.
Re: Corp Member Proposes To A Soldier At NYSC Camp: Video by Inkling(f): 11:51am On Dec 14, 2021
Den go born mumu 2x
If corper marry soldier, den go born mumu.

Den go born better 2x
If corper marry corper, den go born better

Den go born mumu 2x
If soldier marry soldier, den go born mumu
Re: Corp Member Proposes To A Soldier At NYSC Camp: Video by Nicepoker(m): 11:57am On Dec 14, 2021
Premium tears
Re: Corp Member Proposes To A Soldier At NYSC Camp: Video by Holiegrail2: 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
This is so lovely.
But I doubt the authenticity of the lady's love. She was shying away, and didn't even hug the proposing guy.
Re: Corp Member Proposes To A Soldier At NYSC Camp: Video by Lordbinsmar: 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin
Re: Corp Member Proposes To A Soldier At NYSC Camp: Video by Kuriosmynd: 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
This one na Indomine soldier
Re: Corp Member Proposes To A Soldier At NYSC Camp: Video by Idamond: 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
the way I'm eying one army babe around my area I think I need to take a bold step.
Re: Corp Member Proposes To A Soldier At NYSC Camp: Video by Malawian(m): 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
Man go dey receive five minutes daily briefing on how she wants her coochie shined that day. grin grin
Re: Corp Member Proposes To A Soldier At NYSC Camp: Video by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
nairavsdollars:
They know each other before. I know them
That year in maitama abi?
Re: Corp Member Proposes To A Soldier At NYSC Camp: Video by emmy4real94(m): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
Lolz. They met in the camp neh?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies In The House Is This True? / How To Get Sugar Mummy In US Without The Use Of Agents / Who Else Has Experienced This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.