Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

How To Get Sugar Mummy In US Without The Use Of Agents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Sugar Mummy In US Without The Use Of Agents (1568 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) / Sugar Mummy In Lagos With Phone Number / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Sugar Mummy In US Without The Use Of Agents by NNtv(m): 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
In response to this post, I will be showing you guys how to get your own sugar mummy in United States of America.
https://www.nairaland.com/7399557/young-nigerian-man-shows-off

I will be showing you how to get a rich sugar mummy in USA.

The need for a sugar mummy can come because of financial needs or choice. Many young men who look for sugar mummy do so because they want to get paid for having sex. It looks cool but you must be ready to take the risks which involve STD and pressure.

Who is a sugar mummy in USA?
They are women who are older in age but need a young man who can satisfy them sexually, then they reward those men with money and other gifts.

People who are called sugar mummies spend on their sugar boys who care for them.

The age of a sugar mummy in USA can range from 35 to 60. Recently, you can still see younger sugar mummies who are not even up-to 30years.

How to get sugar mummy in USA
Now, I will be showing you how to get sugar mummy in the United States of America.

There are many ways you can get a sugar mummy which I will outline below.

Through agents
Do you know that there are agents whose work is to connect you with a sugar mummy? Yes. Just like the way you can look for work agents, there are sugar mummy agents in USA.

You can find them in nightclubs and hotels. When you meet them. Their work will be to help connect you with a rich sugar mummy and you pay them.

Through sugar mummy websites
Sugar mummy in USA
USA sugar mummy
One thing about getting sugar mummy these days is that you can use many ways. I will be showing you how to get a sugar lover in USA through matchmaking websites.

These websites will match you with rich sugar mummies in the USA.

Cougar life
This website will offer you a pool of active ladies who need sugar boys. Registration is very easy and they have a top security system to detect fraudsters.

Bumble. Com
When you want to connect with USA sugar mummies. You must try a website that has a way of giving you a platform which ladies will message you. Registration is easy with advanced matchmaking features that will make your experience a memorable one.

Continue reading....

https://dailygam.com/lovers/sugar-mummy-in-usa/

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like True Love In This Nigeria? / How Tall Should Your Man/gal Be / My Romantic Picture Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.