Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband (38354 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) / Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story / Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Sleeknigga: 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
Who be ka3na
Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by okpas01: 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
w
Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by MsCassano(f): 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
Romanoff:
As Oga no get power again,r go buy her back up.

Be like Baba Katrina's husband.

Baba Katrina's husband knows his capacity, Baba Katrina's husband knows not to do pass himself.

Baba Katrina's husband bought Katrina intimacy gadgets so they can continue where he stops.

Baba Katrina's husband is wise and will live longer.

Be like Baba Katrina's husband.

grin grin grin grin Baba Katrina's husband jam wetin pass am so he needs a helper
Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Tonnyray: 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
This one has obviously paid some people to trend her meaningless "sh*t" again.
When her money expires we will get some reprieve. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Karemarealty288(m): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
No more privacy in marriage?

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Sheriman(m): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
Baba God please end this world

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
She needs kpokpogarri in her life obviously your husband's gbola is dead
Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Guyman02: 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
Every nonsense gets posted to FP, Seun should be sanctioning some of his mods
Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Emperor550(m): 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
so make we fry beans abi? angry angry
Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Almunjid(m): 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
havenz:
All this 5 seconds men that can't satisfy all this two hours girls.
The 20 seconds men wey go marry Olosho, cos women body count no matter to them, na dem dey buy intimacy gadgets give their wives as birthday gifts when water pass garri.
Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by nickxtra(m): 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
drizslim:
Taking to her social media platforms, the mother of one who was overly excited by the gifts revealed that she got intimacy gadgets and lubricants from her husband.

Showing off the gifts on social media, Mrs Jones wrote,

Y’all guess what else I Got In My Early Christmas Package From Mr Jones Face, S*x Toy + Lubricant. What’s going on here. Derry December is surely upon #TheJones”

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtvYBC7DxfY

You and your husband no well
Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by olabolaji(m): 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
Daughter of Jezebel, I feel pity for her unfortunate son.
He cant amount to anything in life after coming out from the womb of this harlot.

Ah Pastor John kilode! What concern the innocent boy in this matter What happen gan

Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Mancrossfire: 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
Houseofglam7:
How do you say ‘We don’t care’ in English

E no konsain us grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by NoGirlfriend: 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
This one husband don taya for her pooooseeeee! he will be like "focus on the intimacy gadget while I focus on hoes outside"
Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by ImoleNaija: 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
I-cannot-come-and-kill-myself gifts

Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Tonnyray: 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
havenz:
All this 5 seconds men that can't satisfy all this two hours girls.
2 hour girls?
You really believe these eediots can last 2 hours? I put it to you bro, over 90% of these naija females portraying themselves as sex freaks and or selling sex online can't last 45 minutes straight. They are pathetic noisemakers. There is a world of difference between selling the illusion of sex and being an actual sex freak.

9 Likes

Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Miller232: 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
This girl thirst for clout everyday don make her shameless
Ur husband give u plastic dick and u dey happy
Mumu bus lady
Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Famocious(m): 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
Seems there is pandemic of erectile dysfunction sha.. Oga oo
Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Dreadshy: 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
Some people just marry to show say them fit marry, some dey kpansh their girlfriends and their husbands dey put their thing inside another man yansh, I no talk anything o...
Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
Honestly, intimacy gadgets are 1000× better than real diicks. You can manoeuvre the dild0 however you want. But, these men will be feeling fly when they can't even last for 45 mins. Dild0 is life, I can't complain.
Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by ElGood: 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
Why are you all talking only about the man. What about her where all the engine oil and grease do dry finish. No where there soft again, and you gbola on a peeling mode everytime. Me sef sabi buy lub for woman as gift o. Kpekus dryness is very common with ladies.
Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Jowiwa422: 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
see below
Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by brain54(m): 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
Now what this husband is saying to his wife is... I cannot come and kill myself!!

Very good!
Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Raychee(f): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
Irrelevant piece of information
Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by smartr: 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
Daughter of Jezebel, I feel pity for her unfortunate son.
He cant amount to anything in life after coming out from the womb of this harlot.

Be calming down
Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by SolarEdge: 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by KingAzari: 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
Believe what you see on social media at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by Houseofglam7(f): 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mancrossfire:

E no konsain us grin grin grin

cheesy
Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by ademuyiwa20(f): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
Orisirisi
Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by slowice(m): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
Man need back up... Cannot come and die inside sinkhole that even Sọlọmọn sef nor fit understand.
Re: Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband by suffering: 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nairalanders are angry. No wonder una lives no dey progress. The man gave his wife a gift, the only thing most of you give your spouses are bruises. I don’t care, he’s an old man who can’t match the young woman’s performance. It was the best gift possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Bobrisky's Birthday Shutdown By Police / Iyanya Shows Off His Macho Body In The Dark,fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.