Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

My Ex Boyfriend Dumped Me For Some Other Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Boyfriend Dumped Me For Some Other Girl (2086 Views)

18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Boyfriend Dumped Me For Some Other Girl by kathynick: 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2007
Hello pals,

Its shocking what men can do to women. I have been with this boy for 8 years yet he is not satisfied. Actually we started together when he has nothing not until he started working with Shell then he decided to make a change.

Firstly when i started seeing the girl in his house he would deny having anything to do with her. The most annoying part of it all is that the girl is too short/small. I have asked some people on different ocassions and they keep telling the same story either the girl is taking care of him ? or she used juju means. Since this man left me i have not been able to cope with another guy. I need some solutions to what step i should take in regards to this. Please?
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Dumped Me For Some Other Girl by DrFerlie(m): 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2007
help cheesy? I am single and available. let's mingle wink
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Dumped Me For Some Other Girl by jdizzy(m): 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2007
When did height become a criteria for women?
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Dumped Me For Some Other Girl by OmoEko1(f): 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2007
@topic
Plz stop that gender talk jare, just becos ur man dumped u after he got some money doesn't mean female does not do the same thing to men.!!!rubbish. Anyway u were a mumu for giving money and buying material things for him when he had nothing, am sure at the back of your head, you knew he was going to leave you anything soon when he get a great job and making money, so y are shock now , or do you want people to feel pity for you, to bad I can't because you should have used you common sense.

About about the other girl, she didn't use juju oh. Your guy liked what he sees in her, and decided to date her.

Don't u realize your ex stayed because you were feeding, clothing and giving him money. When are females ever going to learn hmmmm shio.

Anyway your ex is gone forever, so move on with your life. The deed is done oh and there nothing you get do now to win him back.
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Dumped Me For Some Other Girl by kathynick: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2007
Actually i wasn't buying nor giving him money or whatever. I just had a date with him because i loved him but he changed when things were getting better for him.

All i asked is for your advice and not ur critizing me for having dated him. I thought you could be of help.

Althesame thanks anyway
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Dumped Me For Some Other Girl by kathynick: 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2007
Hi Ferlie can we mingle? embarassed
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Dumped Me For Some Other Girl by DrFerlie(m): 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2007
kathynick:

Hi Ferlie can we mingle? embarassed
yes we can mingle. let's talk on YIM
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Dumped Me For Some Other Girl by kathynick: 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2007
Ferlie: How do you mean YIM
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Dumped Me For Some Other Girl by DrFerlie(m): 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2007
yahoo instant messenger
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Dumped Me For Some Other Girl by OmoEko1(f): 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2007
I wasn't critizing you oh but just speaking my mind. grin
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Dumped Me For Some Other Girl by kathynick: 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2007
Omo Eko:

I wasn't critizing you oh but just speaking my mind. grin

No problems thanks anyway,
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Dumped Me For Some Other Girl by kathynick: 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2007
here is mine: Though i'm tired and i guess i'll soon retire to bed hope you don't mind
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Dumped Me For Some Other Girl by DrFerlie(m): 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2007
i will buzz you.
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Dumped Me For Some Other Girl by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2007
And yet there are some men who dare open their mouths to say "women are only after our money" when they are the ones who dump those who stood by them during hard times.

As I always say we are caught in a very dangerous vicious cycle.
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Dumped Me For Some Other Girl by DrFerlie(m): 12:14am On Jul 28, 2007
michelin89:

And yet there are some men who dare open their mouths to say "women are only after our money" when they are the ones who dump those who stood by them during hard times.

As I always say we are caught in a very dangerous vicious cycle.
are u talking from experience?
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Dumped Me For Some Other Girl by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 28, 2007
Dr Ferlie:

are u talking from experience?

Person nor fit write again abi na only from experience we dey know the truth?

Go to the romance board and you'll find what I am talking about:
-Men dump good girls and go for bad girls.
-Good girls then decide to become bad girls because that's the only way of having your way.
-Men now complain there aren't good girls anymore.

Micheln89 says: There is little we can do.
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Dumped Me For Some Other Girl by DisGuy: 1:41am On Jul 28, 2007
chill out for some time, hang out with your girl friends go shopping, read some books (not romance o) go on holiday wink
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Dumped Me For Some Other Girl by StephenP(m): 5:49am On Jul 28, 2007
Please, no sexist talk. All men ain't like that!

Dis Guy:

chill out for some time, hang out with your girl friends go shopping, read some books (not romance o) go on holiday wink

I agree with Dis Guy (pun intended). Change is the only constant and so be prepared for it. You should think positively imagined if you had married him or something and something freakish happens. You are now 'free' cuz you won't have to bother if he's cheating on you.

Holla
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Dumped Me For Some Other Girl by Macutie(f): 10:08am On Jul 28, 2007
Kathy girl, do you honestly think starting something so soon is the answer to your woes? Common girl! Give yourself time to breath! You'l see things clearer, and make better decisions! You might end up resenting Mr new and yourself if you jump into anything new.

U can have friends but dont be in a hurry k?
Be good my sis, bye ya
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Dumped Me For Some Other Girl by Mwaka(f): 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2007
Oh my girl take it as part of life,assume you never meet him in life, cross the day that you firstly meet him, in your heart.And just look for your Mr. Right.and be free
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Dumped Me For Some Other Girl by Mwaka(f): 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2007
Oh, my girl take it as part of life, Assume you never meet him in your life and cross out the day that you firstly meet him in your heart.And look for Mr. Right.
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Dumped Me For Some Other Girl by Mustay(m): 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2007
Mwaka:

Oh, my girl take it as part of life, Assume you never meet him in your life and cross out the day that you firstly meet him in your heart.And look for Mr. Right.

simple
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Dumped Me For Some Other Girl by kathynick: 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2007
Thanks to you all who contributed to this. I am so grateful that you guys could give such advice and i really appreciate. My thanks goes to Mwaka and Macutie. I really really appreciate you guys for your advice. I will definitely put the day i met him off my mind and go on with my life and as for Macuties advice i will strictly adhere to that.

Thanks once again and have a wonderful weekend.

Kathy
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Dumped Me For Some Other Girl by Youngpo413: 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
kathynick: Hello pals,

Its shocking what men can do to women. I have been with this boy for 8 years yet he is not satisfied. Actually we started together when he has nothing not until he started working with Shell then he decided to make a change.

Firstly when i started seeing the girl in his house he would deny having anything to do with her. The most annoying part of it all is that the girl is too short/small. I have asked some people on different ocassions and they keep telling the same story either the girl is taking care of him ? or she used juju means. Since this man left me i have not been able to cope with another guy. I need some solutions to what step i should take in regards to this. Please?

I hope you didnt dump someone who really love you because of this guy?
If yes then just know that its karma.
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Dumped Me For Some Other Girl by Youngpo413: 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
michelin89:

Person nor fit write again abi na only from experience we dey know the truth?

Go to the romance board and you'll find what I am talking about:
-Men dump good girls and go for bad girls.
-Good girls then decide to become bad girls because that's the only way of having your way.
-Men now complain there aren't good girls anymore.

Micheln89 says: There is little we can do.

same goes to guys,relationship nowadays are full of deceit,lies,selfishness later heartbreak...
So I`m not surprised anymore.

(1) (Reply)

Backup Plan. / How Does It Feel When Your Man Actually Cries? / E Gba Mi O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.