Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

E Gba Mi O! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / E Gba Mi O! (2087 Views)

*my Sweet Boyfriend/husband/father Of My Kids/olowo-ori Mi/di'm Is Back**(pix). / MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego / Hlp Mi O!1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

E Gba Mi O! by Cheney: 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2009
I met an European girl online and we liked each other immediately. In the course of our chat, she asked me to come over to Europe to make love to her. This is coming too fast! I am scared! she said i must come to Greece to, in her words" give her a good Bleep"! I know this may sound like a fantasy, but it is real and it happened few hours ago. Please advise me cos it sounds too good to be true!
Re: E Gba Mi O! by asha80(m): 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2009
I wu anuohia.
Re: E Gba Mi O! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2009
Maybe she will marry you and give you papers too grin grin
Re: E Gba Mi O! by ravenzord(m): 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2009
@ Cheney: It depends on what you want,are you that much in need of a sha.g that you'll go to Greece in search of it? Do you have nothing important going on here in Nigeria that will stop you from travelling out? Is she willing to pay for all your expenses? Are you sure she's not a Greek ritualist needing a virile young black man to sacrifice? Or did you just start this thread just to brag about your online chat up skills? Questions. . .
Re: E Gba Mi O! by Cheney: 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2009
@ Ravenzord

Thanks for your insightful analysis, you are gift to nairaland. I dont think that its worth it to travel to Europe all because of sex. I am not bragging, she is even online now. No fantasy.
Re: E Gba Mi O! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2009
maybe na naija male wey dey live for greece or somewhere in nigeria.

But you see nothing strange about being imported from Africa to service someone?
Re: E Gba Mi O! by Moyola(f): 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2009
Onisekuse! tongue
Whatever yu get yurself into! undecided
Re: E Gba Mi O! by freecocoa(f): 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2009
@ poster so u think sm1 wuld pay flight ticket n al just 2 hav sex wt u,i tink say naija guys na sharpguys,i no knw se maga plenty inside dem,wetin u cary 4 pri.ck?na gold?she didnt even say she luvs u,she jst wants 2 slp wt u,how pathetic.LOUD HISS
Re: E Gba Mi O! by Cheney: 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2009
@freecocoa
She actually said she loved me. That was where it started. She was lonely having been jilted and abandoned by her Greek husband. She was very open and frank. Her English is not very good but she tried.
Re: E Gba Mi O! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2009
so have you seen her picshure? tongue tongue
Re: E Gba Mi O! by Cheney: 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2009
@Ebonyeyes

She is very beautiful! I have seen about 10 of her pics on Facebook and they are simply amazing! She is a Greek goddess! She is one of the sexiest girls i have seen this year!
Re: E Gba Mi O! by lourash(m): 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2009
@Ebonyeyes

She is very beautiful! I have seen about 10 of her pics on Facebook and they are simply amazing! She is a Greek goddess! She is one of the sexiest girls i have seen this year!

wake up dude!!!! you might just be a naija mugu
Re: E Gba Mi O! by Pweety4me(f): 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2009
^Might be a man or sh.*male. . . lipsrsealed
Re: E Gba Mi O! by whiteroses(f): 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2009
lourash:

wake up dude!!!! you might just be a naija mugu
when i read it i thought so people are still this dense
Re: E Gba Mi O! by freecocoa(f): 11:30pm On Dec 31, 2009
@ poster,she luvs u yet al she wants is 4 u 2 bleep her.y didnt she ask u mary her?ur own maga is of d highest oder.
Re: E Gba Mi O! by safeact(m): 12:02am On Jan 01, 2010
Tel her that u will first wish 2do it on line tru web cam. If she does it,then she might be serious!
Re: E Gba Mi O! by Kunbee: 1:40am On Jan 01, 2010
Haaaaaaa i nor pity you them go use you for rituals sad
Re: E Gba Mi O! by LordReed(m): 8:59am On Jan 01, 2010
safeact:

Tel her that u will first wish 2do it on line tru web cam. If she does it,then she might be serious!

Kia!!! Safeact, talk true u don do dis kine tin b4. Talk true o no lie.
Re: E Gba Mi O! by RecentPost: 9:53am On Jan 01, 2010
Hmmm! there is nothing bad abt it,go and have fun,that is what life is all abt
Re: E Gba Mi O! by holusormi(m): 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2010
Silly! What makes u so sure dat u are not talking to ur next door male neighbour who feels like pulling ur legs ? Word of advice : tell her to get on cam so ull confirm if she's real then tell her to UnCloth on cam if she does all that then u can start worrying abt ur travel expenses.hapi bleeping, ,, Fool berra go get a life and stop living in fantasy world.
Re: E Gba Mi O! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2010
Might be a chick with a d-i-c--k grin
Re: E Gba Mi O! by holusormi(m): 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2010
Help me tell am ooo
Re: E Gba Mi O! by yme1(f): 4:28pm On Jan 01, 2010
trip to europe because of sex, shocked shocked give it a try if you know its worth it :Pyou might be lucky you know cheesy
Re: E Gba Mi O! by ginky: 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2010
@safeact-I thought you would say he shouldn't do anything cos the woman is not a virgin. Your thread always has something to do with the word "virgin". Very soon you would make a thread titled "VIRG,VIRGIN,VIRGINITY" OR "VIRGINS AND A VIRGIN". @poster,na wa for you oh. Ahead,make we hia word.
Re: E Gba Mi O! by ginky: 4:36pm On Jan 01, 2010
@safeact-I thought you would say he shouldn't do anything cos the woman is not a virgin. Your thread always has something to do with the word "virgin". Very soon you would make a thread titled "VIRG,VIRGIN,VIRGINITY" OR "VIRGINS AND A VIRGIN". @poster,na wa for you oh. Ahead,make we hia word.
Re: E Gba Mi O! by whitesturd(f): 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2010
This is crazy so u wanna leave naija to Greece cos of good f u c k.i mean how can u even give dis a thought in the first place.it doesnt make sense. i mean ve girls finished in Naija pls better dont risk your life cos of  f u c k i n g.its not worth it.
Re: E Gba Mi O! by KennyG6(m): 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2010
Go 4 it muguy, and pls dont forget to deliver the parcel she gave u,
Re: E Gba Mi O! by ilosiwaju: 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2010
hisssssss
Re: E Gba Mi O! by echobee(f): 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2010
nonsense
Re: E Gba Mi O! by Harzan(m): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2010
U dey craze, d HE wey e dey talk to wanna hit U b4 U soji o wats d reason U met HIM in d 1st place, no b to maga him. She con call U com greece, U are still a naija fool, a brother to FARUK MUTHALAB. Go now and remember to cry on NL wateva d outcome.

Am usin HIM cos she cant be dat ungry of 9ja prick.
Ur mate work hard 4 money U are busy meetin guyz on net thinkin she dey DIE 4 ur PRICK.

NONSENSE!!! shocked
Re: E Gba Mi O! by jaybee3(m): 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2010
let me help u look her up cool cool
i heard athens is only 3hrs away from moi.

wats the worst that can happen jare
Re: E Gba Mi O! by ancel(m): 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2010
Mugu of the highest order!  grin grin grin

And as for those advising him to request a webcam, don't you know that webcams can be faked? (http://www.fakewebcam.com/).

Webcam or not, your Greek sweetheart may be a ritualist from Ojuelegba, Lagos on special assignment in Greece! shocked cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Finance Your Ex's Wedding Ceremony? / Is This Considered Cheating? / OMG, Has She Just Been Duped?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.