Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Redpillers, Pls Get In Here, TheGidRedpiller Desperately Needs Your Help!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redpillers, Pls Get In Here, TheGidRedpiller Desperately Needs Your Help!! (977 Views)

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redpillers, Pls Get In Here, TheGidRedpiller Desperately Needs Your Help!! by Alusiizizi(m): 7:15am On Dec 15, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
So what exactly do i need? The framework thingy or the domain?

Ok, so after reading posts from the pundits celebrating the fact that most people on NL are not developers(just look at the programming section of this forum to confirm) I decided to delve in a bit more.

Just hosting. I would recommend inmotionhosting as I have used them on occasion. Godaddy may be ok, but my experience speaks otherwise. So right now inmotion hosting has a wordpress hosting plan advertised for $4.99/mo, but with all the extras that you're going to want and rate re-structuring(better to get the yearly plan, much cheaper) you'll be looking at around $80 per year. You will be given the opportunity to purchase a domain name during registration and the first step is done.

So go to https://www.inmotionhosting.com/ and sign up for the wordpress hosting, I just glanced over the requirements involved with creating a basic blogging site and it really isn't that bad. Signing up for wordpress hosting gets you about 90% of the way to your target.
Re: Redpillers, Pls Get In Here, TheGidRedpiller Desperately Needs Your Help!! by Alusiizizi(m): 7:18am On Dec 15, 2021
There are quite a few blogging templates out there that can be used for the project.
Re: Redpillers, Pls Get In Here, TheGidRedpiller Desperately Needs Your Help!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:49am On Dec 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
The name fits perfectly, you can get a .com.ng or .com domain for it.
Those are particularly not available cause it seems i will only be able to buy those with american identities....i think..
Re: Redpillers, Pls Get In Here, TheGidRedpiller Desperately Needs Your Help!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Domain name by itself is not particularly pertinent. TheGidRedpiller.co.ng or simply .com is fine. Also, I read on this thread of someone claiming it to be possible to get a hosting plan for $25? Amusing.
Thats like N10,000 right, pretty cheap though, not like the rest i've seen
Re: Redpillers, Pls Get In Here, TheGidRedpiller Desperately Needs Your Help!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:58am On Dec 15, 2021
Alusiizizi you are the best!
Re: Redpillers, Pls Get In Here, TheGidRedpiller Desperately Needs Your Help!! by Alusiizizi(m): 8:59am On Dec 15, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Thats like N10,000 right, pretty cheap though, not like the rest i've seen

My point is that this $25 deal doesn't exist. Whoever made such a claim on this thread was either being insincere or doesn't know what he's talking about.
Re: Redpillers, Pls Get In Here, TheGidRedpiller Desperately Needs Your Help!! by Alusiizizi(m): 8:59am On Dec 15, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Alusiizizi you are the best!

Anytime man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Did This To Her & Now She Is Obsessed With Me 3 / . / Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Dan Dat Of The Educated Ones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.