Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

I Did This To Her & Now She Is Obsessed With Me 3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Did This To Her & Now She Is Obsessed With Me 3 (975 Views)

Meet Cynthia, The Olosho Girl That Slept With Me 3 Nights For Just #3knaira / She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Did This To Her & Now She Is Obsessed With Me 3 by TkhGuy(m): 7:30am On Jan 24, 2022
Like some will say it's now what you said but how you say it,

The taller older & bigger she is, the easier she will be to get, the younger she is, the little bit longer it will take but she will still fall on you..

This trick works like charm on any girl, don't get frightened if she yells at you, give her a brake use the method i tought you in this vlog here,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk7ZB-C8hAk......

Lastly even if you are broke, it still works but if you have a car, it will work faster for you.

Try to master it, & you will see how easy she drop on your laps & wants more of you

No matter how tall or beautiful she might looks, single or taken, she will be running to you after applying this tricks... i can't seat here all day writing, it's easier to podcast or vlog, if you choose
Re: I Did This To Her & Now She Is Obsessed With Me 3 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:42am On Jan 24, 2022
Self deceit at it's finest.. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

You Catch Your Partner Texting Her Ex. Will You End It Or Wait For Explanation / Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Dan Dat Of The Educated Ones? / "Shame On You For Exposing Your Puhna" - Fan Blasts Tiwa Savage In Her New Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.