Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise (49921 Views)

My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! / My Landlady Just Brought A Quit Notice To Me Out Of The Blue! / 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise by Doyou2019: 5:29am On Dec 16, 2021
pricklewane:
Those that never built a house can say all you want. When you meet a landlord that will not allow shit no one will tell you the only alternative you have is to move out.

I go lock well for my house your father will come n break the lock when no be say e don sign death warrant.

Kids everywhere!
Re: Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise by Anndrew(m): 10:01am On Dec 16, 2021
KiNg0G:

exactly my point, some scallywags were dragging me.

he won form vuga na.

can you imagine after the quarrel and bitting the landlady he still GATHER MIND GO BREAK THE LOCK FROM THE WELL.u are very stupid...if am the one I wod beat ur mama and rest of u..idiot..

nor be power Mike level be that?

some people here Just reasoning on one facts.

as I dey here I be tenant...

but I still get papa compound when harbour tenants.

we supposed talk truth
Re: Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise by Anndrew(m): 10:09am On Dec 16, 2021
Op,do not b afraid..let them take the matter to court..u will win..that a fact...ur is similar to mine but different scenario,..in my case I beat the mama and the children that attack me...it was a case of craze vs craze..Las Las them resolve am
Re: Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise by pricklewane: 11:10am On Dec 16, 2021
OK I don hear you.

Crimpsy:
Mr elder

When dealing with people u need to be smart

Why should the landlady because of having issue with a single tenant

Decides to purnish every other tenant in the house

It is called house rent because u are paying for everything u use in that house e.g water, toilet, bathroom e.t.c

When there is water in the compound u are expecting the op to just be looking at them

If there is no water in the compound then it is a different scenario,
Re: Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise by EmyGod(m): 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
i believe in JESUS as you did, am a Redeem member but i can also tells you that there is nothing wrong waking in the midnight to pray, praying with the 4elements & calling on the angels of GOD in prayers. dont misunderstood ur belief on calling on GOD.
My friend Praying with 4 elements you are just making yourself an occutic man, there is no other way to God expect through the name of Jesus Christ,
Re: Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise by jaiyeoriestyle: 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CocRP5CtMf8

Linda Shodeinde - family beach hangout + construction site �️�
Re: Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
EmyGod:

My friend Praying with 4 elements you are just making yourself an occutic man, there is no other way to God expect through the name of Jesus Christ,
are catholic occultic?
Re: Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
EmyGod:

dont give urself to a reprobate mind, saying things which you dont knw, U re just Misunderstooding urself about four elements. Which church r u going?
Re: Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise by EmyGod(m): 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
dont give urself to a reprobate mind, saying things which you dont knw, U re just Misunderstooding urself about four elements. Which church r u going?
Anything apart from Bible and name of Jesus Christ is not for God, before we can pray with many things even lambs but since the death of Christ they all cease to be used nothing greater than faith in Christ Jesus, if I may ask which element did Peter, James and John used after the death of Christ if not the name of Jesus Christ. Be careful bro before you invoke the wrong spirit.

1 Like

Re: Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
EmyGod:

Anything apart from Bible and name of Jesus Christ is not for God, before we can pray with many things even lambs but since the death of Christ they all cease to be used nothing greater than faith in Christ Jesus, if I may ask which element did Peter, James and John used after the death of Christ if not the name of Jesus Christ. Be careful bro before you invoke the wrong spirit.
am a christian, i dont argue. If you want to do anything; base on ur own belief.
Re: Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise by EmyGod(m): 11:10am On Dec 17, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
am a christian, i dont argue. If you want to do anything; base on ur own belief.
I don't argue brother rather correcting you from your wrong.
Re: Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise by Norabay(f): 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
Some landlady are spiritual, so u fight spiritual too. Get your bible, get a small bowls of water, get a stone, get a feathers or incense, get a candle. These are d 4elements of the world. Woke up in the midnight 12pm, open psalm 35 & read 7times, tender ur request unto GOD, call on the angels of the 4elements to fight for you. do this for 7days, exactly 8days they will call u & make peace with you.
What is the direction? how wil one position the four elements?
Re: Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise by gabbrri(m): 7:30am On Dec 21, 2021
Skyfornia:
Why didn't you ask from neighbours the reason the well was locked before going to the landlord?

Why did you not leave when she asked you to

leave?? You wan form James bond..
birds of the same feathers reason together
Re: Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise by somafed: 8:21am On Dec 21, 2021
Guy to be real with you if you pay the 50k you are the mumu here.
Tell the police that you want the case in court, get a notification letter for them.
Re: Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2022
How did it go

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Military Officers Seize Onikoyi's Land At Banana Island (Pictures) / Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You / Lagos Building Collapse: A Twitter User Complained About The Building 4 Days Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.