Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians (2211 Views)

Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) / 'APC Caught Sharing Money To Yoruba Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock' - May Ubeku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by Ozinlex: 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2022
APC must be voted out next year, criminals they are

6 Likes

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by Xscape1993(m): 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2022
Bye bye to evil party...bye bye to the founder of agberos in Nigeria.....

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by Bobloco: 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2022
Imagine!

Look at what Festus Keyamo, a once-upon-a time human rights activist turned attack dog went to town celebrating....a fake non existing report

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by Mirra00(f): 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2022
sad
Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by Ozinlex: 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2022
Bobloco:
Imagine!

Look at what Festus Keyamo, a once-upon-a time human rights activist turned attack dog went to town celebrating....a fake non existing report

These people are desperately wicked!

Removing APC from power is a task that must be accomplished by well meaning Nigerians

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by LegendHero(m): 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2022
Lol. IPOB terrorists are daft people and their only fuel is fake news.

https://www.fitchsolutions.com/search?search_api_fulltext=Tinubu&type=All&sector=&topic=

You can just go on fitch solution website and search for Tinubu on it before disgracing yourself. Below is the screenshot showing the report is true.

Personally to me, I don’t get all the noise about foreign agency predicting election wins, it has been found that they only give guesses and politics in Nigeria is very local and not what you can predict using some surveys and etc.

In 2019, lot of all those foreign agencies predicted Atiku win, this election some have predicted Obi while some predicted Asiwaju, I will be waiting for Atiku own prediction.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by Karlovych: 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2022
embarassed The cocaine addict from Chicago will still lose next year, all his plans to destroy Nigeria will never work

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by Plus10(m): 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2022
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by Bontafa: 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2022
LegendHero:

https://www.fitchsolutions.com/search?search_api_fulltext=Tinubu&type=All&sector=&topic=

You can just go on fitch solution website and search for Tinubu on it before disgracing yourself. Below is the screenshot showing the report is true.

Personally to me, I don’t get all the noise about foreign agency predicting election wins, it has been found that they only give guesses and politics in Nigeria is very local and not what you can predict using some surveys and etc.

In 2019, lot of all those foreign agencies predicted Atiku win, this election some have predicted Obi while some predicted Asiwaju, I will be waiting for Atiku own prediction.

Asiwaju is finished

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by AreaGovo: 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
We already said the so called Fitch will soon come out to deny it.

13 Likes

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by Laggafin: 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2022
All I can type is hahahaha hahaha grin

3 Likes

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by Massiveglory: 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
See how you are disgracing your fatherhood in public.
A clear impersonation is what you are celebrating. Shame on you bro
LegendHero:

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by LegendHero(m): 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
By the way, I see the lady in that Tweet implied that Fitch rating and Fitch solution are different hence she think it is impersonation.

This is why I always say Obi supporters are daft and behave like zombies that can’t think.

—Both Fitch rating and fitch solution are under the Fitch Group.

—Fitch rating are more of credit reporting while fitch solution focuses more on the data analytics prediction.

—Hence, Fitch solutions are the right people to predict election wins and etc based on data.

But since Obi supporters are just kids that can’t think, anyone that go online to Tweet nonsense is their hero and they just regurgitate it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by Ozinlex: 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2022
LegendHero:

What is this one saying

Fitch solutions does not organize online polls but Fitch ratings....You guys are irredeemable whalai!

7 Likes

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by Tochi3(m): 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2022
APCshi,t, , a party of career fraudsters, deceit and propaganda, ...

Vote APCshit at your own peril

7 Likes

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by Robinmido(m): 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2022
APCshit

2 Likes

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by Creamypie(m): 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2022
Now wey one selfish, greedy pig wan make himself dey same league as obasanjo, yar Adua and gej, Una wan come dey open eyes, get sense abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by LegendHero(m): 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ozinlex:

What is this one saying

Fitch solutions does not organize online polls but Fitch ratings....You guys are irredeemable whalai!

Lol see person wey wan correct me in a line where I have more info than even your GCE presidential candidate Obi Pandora.

Both firm you mentioned are under the same Fitch Group.

Fitch Rating is more of Credit ratings so how can they predict election win in the first place?

Fitch solution will be the right one to predict the win.

It’s just like Consulting firms like Deloitte, KPMG, and etc.

Some have their consulting firm, audit firm, Tax firm, advisory firm which have different nomenclature but under the same Group.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by ScamHunter: 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2022
Busted...again
I even thought they bribed someone at Fitch didn't know its a dummy

3 Likes

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by Tinubumustfail: 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2022
I swear to Allah should to Tinubu become President of Nigeria because of what our elite will gain, is the North that will suffer it most.

Northerners don't vote for Tinubu for the sake of our region and children. Buhari won't be there to help us when Tinubu turn his back on us. We will only rant and nothing will change because we are not in power again. Vote Atiku our own, he's a unifier.

3 Likes

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by PointZerom: 2:16pm On Oct 29, 2022
grin

Seun and mynd44 don't let generational Urchins destroy this forum with fake agbado news.

Ihordspy ogododo you're busted grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by Ozinlex: 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol see person wey wan correct me in a line where I have more info than even your GCE presidential candidate Obi Pandora.

Both firm you mentioned are under the same Fitch Group.

Fitch Rating is more of Credit ratings so how can they predict election win in the first place?

Fitch solution will be the right one to predict the win.

It’s just like Consulting firms like Deloitte, KPMG, and etc.

Some have their consulting firm, audit firm, Tax firm, advisory firm which have different nomenclature but under the same Group.

I know you will defend this criminality with the last drop of your blood because that is what you urchins do.

Put all aside, the write-up is the opinion of just one APC urchins( Okunade Adekunle) like yourself.

What data samples did he use, who were questioned...just a bloody freelancer gave his personal opinion and you say this is from the renown Fitch?

Everything about APC is fake!fake and fake!

4 Likes

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by LegendHero(m): 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ozinlex:

I know you will defend this criminality with the last drop of your blood because that is what you urchins do.

Put all aside, the write-up is the opinion of just one APC urchins like yourself.

What are data samples, who were questioned...he just woke a bloody freelancer gave his personal opinion and you say this is from the renown Fitch?

Everything about APC is fake!fake and fake!

At least we are getting somewhere. Your own zombie nature is different from your Obituary colleagues coz it seems you take to correction.

Now the report is from fitch group but your grouse is that where did they get their survey from.

That is the link to the report I shared there, you can register on their website and read it and you can see where the draw up their data source from.

However, if you scroll up a bit on this thread, you will see where I opined that I don’t believe anything foreign agency predict about Nigeria election because historical data has shown that they just make guesses and not factual prediction.

Some will predict Obi will win, some will predict Tinubu, some will predict Atiku. Don’t have heart attack on the predictions, it’s not an absolute truth because Nigeria election is more than just normal opinion sampling.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by Ozinlex: 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
LegendHero:

At least we are getting somewhere. Your own zombie nature is different from your Obituary colleagues coz it seems you take to correction.

Now the report is from fitch group but your grouse is that where did they get their survey from.

Getting where with who?....a report that is not even on Fitch website. May APC happen to you

3 Likes

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by LegendHero(m): 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ozinlex:

Getting where with who?....a report that is not even on Fitch website. May APC happen to you

Is this not the link to the report?

Click this link, register on their website, they will forward the full report link to your email.

Then scroll to where they predict about Nigeria because they have lot of election prediction of different countries within that same report.

Being a Zombie is not good, as an Obituary supporters, you should be able to think for yourself too instead of just following the bandwagon. Be productive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by Deenee34: 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2022
Anything about APC is fake....

APC why nah

3 Likes

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by OkCornel(m): 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2022
Evil fraudsters!

Starting with this man.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by Racoon(m): 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2022
A liar will always be a liar. Useless people!

2 Likes

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by Eriokanmi: 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2022
LegendHero:

Your link is fake guy. Why was it truncated? Where's the search bar for Tinubu?mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by ChangetheChange: 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2022
LegendHero:

Zombie
See the real Fitch website
Below.
grin grin grin
U must be a compound fool to think u can decieve people with ur nursery school propaganda

https://www.fitchratings.com/

2 Likes

Re: Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians by eagleu: 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2022
Primary school- fake
Secondary school-fake
Town of origin- fake
Achievements- fake
Bishop's endorsement- fake
Good health status- fake
Fitch's rating- now fake

Can someone please check his balls to make sure that they are not fake also.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only A Neophyte In Politics Would Expect Wike/g-5 Govs To Do Otherwise / Akala Declared Winner In Oyo State / 2011: Zoning Battle Shifts To Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.