Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,499 members, 7,840,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Why Parents Need To Stop Visiting Their Kids On Campus In The Evenings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Parents Need To Stop Visiting Their Kids On Campus In The Evenings (334 Views)

What made you Stop visiting Sex house? my story / This Man Doesn't Want To Stop Visiting Me / Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Parents Need To Stop Visiting Their Kids On Campus In The Evenings by Quality20(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
Many people, parents and relations are fond of visiting their wards resident on university campuses in the evenings and at nights. This visitation period to me only seems to encourage the students to indulge in secret romantic lives by making them go off campus and not return on time. From my perspective, it's better parents visit the kids and meet them right within the campuses and the timing shd be within the sunshine hours, rather than the evening period which to many are dating/romantic hours.
The rate at which students esp the females move out of the campuses in the late evening hours, you will be forced to think that there is some kind of trade fair where some invisible wares are sold in front of the various campuses. Many may not make it back to their hostels that night, as they carried away by many of those roughly parked exotic cars.

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Break Up / Why You Should Not Give Up On Marriage - My Opinion / Women Who Have More Sex ‘have Better Developed Brains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.