Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,529 members, 7,837,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

What Trolling On Nairaland Did To My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Trolling On Nairaland Did To My Life (2130 Views)

Failed Celeb Marriages: Stop The Trolling, Take The Lessons.. / See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures) / I Came Back To Nairaland Only To See This (share your trolling experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Trolling On Nairaland Did To My Life by Greattestman: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
I'm the legendary troll V!ictorUSA aka ObamaMess! After almost a year of intense trolling on nairaland, I discovered it did me more harm than good.
1 My jamb score dropped from 312 in 2021 to 289 in 2022.

2 I performed less than expected in my post utme_
maths: 50
literature: 55
english: 65
general knowledge: 87

These are all disappointing scores not expected of me.

My level of productivity in real life fell by a whole hell of alot. I typed on NL like a low life with deficit of common sense.

I can't Xplane how I figured it out, but it was when I held my admission letter wondering the next step to take that I realized trolling on NL did me more harm than good.

Pls stop trolling if you are one coz you will definitely regret it.

Victor Jalingo

Re: What Trolling On Nairaland Did To My Life by Ebubu: 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
grin
Re: What Trolling On Nairaland Did To My Life by EmiDon11: 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
lol

Man, are u trying to give peace a chance?

NO WAY!!!

Man is nothing without vawulence!!!!!

IN VAWULENCE WE STAND!!!!!

Chaos14, beanmanx

Re: What Trolling On Nairaland Did To My Life by worried222: 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
Trolls don't have anything going on for them.
You are still a young boy though.

6 Likes

Re: What Trolling On Nairaland Did To My Life by Chaos14: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
Greattestman:
I'm the legendary troll V!ictorUSA aka ObamaMess! After almost a year of intense trolling on nairaland, I discovered it did me more harm than good.

My level of productivity in real life fell by a whole hell of alot. I typed on NL like a low life with deficit of common sense.

I can't Xplane how I figured it out, but it was when I held my admission letter wondering the next step to take that I realized trolling on NL did me more harm than good.

Victor Jalingo
What course please?
Re: What Trolling On Nairaland Did To My Life by Shapeaso: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
cheesy cheesy Silly

1 Like

Re: What Trolling On Nairaland Did To My Life by LaserWr: 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
Happy you're telling yourself the truth
Re: What Trolling On Nairaland Did To My Life by Unzerious: 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
You just dey use Style, dey tell us say u know book...

1 Like

Re: What Trolling On Nairaland Did To My Life by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
That's why I don't make responses to some mentions except maybe political posts that seem uninformed.
You could just be arguing with a Jambite

1 Like

Re: What Trolling On Nairaland Did To My Life by Freelane33(m): 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
cool

Re: What Trolling On Nairaland Did To My Life by Cinema4d: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
Good
Re: What Trolling On Nairaland Did To My Life by Greattestman: 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
Chaos14:
What course please?
English. Though I initially applied for Law and scored above the threshold which was 230, I changed to English for a better future.
Re: What Trolling On Nairaland Did To My Life by Chaos14: 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
Greattestman:
English. Though I initially applied for Law and scored above the threshold which was 230, I changed to English for a better future.
If you really want a better future, why don't you do mass-comm?
Re: What Trolling On Nairaland Did To My Life by Greattestman: 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
EmiDon11:
lol

Man, are u trying to give peace a chance?

NO WAY!!!

Man is nothing without vawulence!!!!!

IN VAWULENCE WE STAND!!!!!

Chaos14, beanmanx
I'm trying to give peace a chance in order to focus on my lifegrin BigCowHornn BenjaminDomer make una help me o, Lvgirl don run mad finishgrin His obsession with Mess!1 is top-notch.
Re: What Trolling On Nairaland Did To My Life by Greattestman: 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
Chaos14:
If you really want a better future, why don't you do mass-comm?
Mass-Comm may be preferable in your situation but English is preferable, infact needed for a better future.
Re: What Trolling On Nairaland Did To My Life by Ogamysolex: 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
las las obamamessi is allowing peace? to reign? from vawulence to vowless.
i can't imagine this is real!
bros hope no be setup?
Re: What Trolling On Nairaland Did To My Life by iLegendd(m): 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
You're probably addicted to it by now. Even if you quit, boredom will bring you back for more in the future. Only discipline can save you, but sadly, most Nigerian youths don't have discipline. All they want is fun, sex, and money.

2 Likes

Re: What Trolling On Nairaland Did To My Life by Chaos14: 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Greattestman:
Mass-Comm may be preferable in your situation but English is preferable, infact needed for a better future.
Expatiate please.
Re: What Trolling On Nairaland Did To My Life by BigCowHornn: 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
Greattestman:

Victor Jalingo

Trolling 24/7 no dey pay unless na seun dey settle you.

I told you and BeanmanX all this long ago when you were asking why i was in retirement and not fighting nonsense like Satanist wey room and palor for Nairaland. You thought i was a coward now what you if i may ask?
Re: What Trolling On Nairaland Did To My Life by BigCowHornn: 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
Greattestman:

You create threads for a lot of crap but important things that has to do with your life you just make uninformed decisions

Here is the thing about studying English in Nigeria... You can't really get a high paying job without further studies in a country that speaks English as a first language... UK, USA, Canada, Australia and i think South Africa
They have a standard Exam you must pass.

On the other hand, the best lawyers in any land are among the wealthiest and most powerful individuals
Re: What Trolling On Nairaland Did To My Life by BigCowHornn: 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
Greattestman:
I'm trying to give peace a chance in order to focus on my lifegrin BigCowHornn BenjaminDomer make una help me o, Lvgirl don run mad finishgrin His obsession with Mess!1 is top-notch.

I hope he finishes you so you will know how one helpless young felt the other day.
Kama no start to be a bitch today
Re: What Trolling On Nairaland Did To My Life by BenjaminDomer: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
BigCowHornn:

I hope he finishes you so you will know how one helpless young felt the other day.
Kama no start to be a bitch today
So you agree Fati2001 was helpless grin
Re: What Trolling On Nairaland Did To My Life by fati2001(m): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
BenjaminDomer:
I agree my mom was/is helpless grin
Re: What Trolling On Nairaland Did To My Life by Greattestman: 1:30am On Aug 27, 2022
BigCowHornn Chaos14 "crap" "uninformed decision" those two can ignite fire out of the smoke, but quenched alreadygrin

Here's the thing: if you want to study Law in the U.S, you must complete ur undergraduates degree in any other field before writing the standardized test (LSAT) for most Law Schools in the US and GRE for some schools. Note: Law cannot be studied at undergrad level in the U.S. Studying Law in my undergrad before applying for Law in the US may mar my chances of securing admission or even play a part in visa approval. Hence, my reason to study English in my undergrad level.

So you support me being trolled? grin

BenjaminDomer leave that little girl alonegrin
Re: What Trolling On Nairaland Did To My Life by BigCowHornn: 3:41am On Aug 27, 2022
BenjaminDomer:

So you agree Fati2001 was helpless grin

I agree you are helplessly obsessed with her.

Satanist na Ogun go kee you there
Re: What Trolling On Nairaland Did To My Life by fati2001(m): 6:52am On Aug 27, 2022
Greattestman:
BigCowH.ornn Cha.os14 "crap" "uninformed decision" those two can ignite fire out of the smoke, but quenched alreadygrin

Here's the thing: if you want to study Law in the U.S, you must complete ur undergraduates degree in any other field before writing the standardized test (LSAT) for most Law Schools in the US and GRE for some schools. Note: Law cannot be studied at undergrad level in the U.S. Studying Law in my undergrad before applying for Law in the US may mar my chances of securing admission or even play a part in visa approval. Hence, my reason to study English in my undergrad level.

So you support me being trolled? grin

BenjaminDomer leave that little girl alonegrin

You know we came from poor background, don't let your mom and I down. Please be serious about your studies so that you can save us from poterty,especially your mom who sells pepper.
Re: What Trolling On Nairaland Did To My Life by Chaos14: 7:10am On Aug 27, 2022
fati2001:

You know we came from poor background, don't let your mom and I down. Please be serious about your studies so that you can save us from poterty,especially your mom who sells pepper.
jeon you have to remove your profile photo
Re: What Trolling On Nairaland Did To My Life by Greattestman: 7:54am On Aug 27, 2022
fati2001:

Sweetiegrin I don't believe in your sarcasmgrin You came from a well to do family; middle class probablygrin You don't know what poverty means, reason why you can mock a person for his povertygrin One amazing thing is that you are as cute as your intelligencegrin But your quest for attention has marred your matured reasoning and blurred your mental sight to see the lightgrin

Thank you for the head upgrin But moma's vegetable and pepper has instilled a great intelligence in megrin

I have two mothersgrin the one I have and the one you havegrin Help me say hi to her and that a son, Victor Divine from Taraba wish her overwhelming successgrin

1 Like

Re: What Trolling On Nairaland Did To My Life by fati2001(m): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2022
Greattestman:
Sweetiegrin I don't believe in your sarcasmgrin You came from a well to do family; middle class probablygrin You don't know what poverty means, reason why you can moke a person for his povertygrin One amazing thing is that you are as cute as your intelligencegrin But your quest for attention has marred your matured reasoning and blurred your mental sight to see the lightgrin

Thank you for the head upgrin But moma's vegetable and pepper has instilled a great intelligence in megrin

I have two mothersgrin the one I have and the one you havegrin Help me say hi to her and that a son, Victor Divine from Taraba wish her overwhelming successgrin

angry

Look here lvgirl's son I'm not joking.
Re: What Trolling On Nairaland Did To My Life by Mattwillz: 7:59am On Aug 27, 2022
So all these trolling no Dey give you money..
Re: What Trolling On Nairaland Did To My Life by fati2001(m): 7:59am On Aug 27, 2022
cry
Chaos14:
you have to remove your profile photo

cry
Re: What Trolling On Nairaland Did To My Life by Chaos14: 8:05am On Aug 27, 2022
fati2001:
cry
cry
How would you feel if i used your photo for my dp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Girl Threaten To Rape Me. / Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour / Ladies Which Number Are You Choosing???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.