Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead (67210 Views)

Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) / Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu / Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Dies (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by joyandfaith: 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
He has mental problems.

1 Like

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by LikeAking: 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nolly!
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
I doubt if any educated woman will marry him.

1 Like

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Hezmatosky: 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wahala! What then happens to the sculptures?
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by dominion001(m): 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
King of Satan has gone to meet the real Satan �

1 Like

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by teacherbim(f): 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
59 wives with one P.rick, my gender dey fall hand sha.

1 Like

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by hastrupadewale3(m): 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
Eeeeyah my father in-law is gone
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Fatbam003: 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
He is still unable to conquer death when it came calling. Vanity upon vanity

3 Likes

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Kobojunkiee: 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
Tonymegabush1:
Passed through his house some weeks ago, I sighted his house where he boldly carved "house of satan" written on it, I asked what that meant, they told me his story of many wives and children
Did you happen to see some of the said wives and children and maybe get an idea of their living conditions? undecided
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Jidemoo: 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
E bi things
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Kobojunkiee: 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
EyezofGod120:
grin wetin this man go tell baba God for heaven now,, osiwin eniyan kan sha
Which baba god? undecided
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by aristocratic5(m): 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
Na wa o ooo
Wetin Xavi no go see for barca

1 Like

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Kobojunkiee: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
joyandfaith:
He has mental problems.
He did? How you take know this? undecided
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by henryutd(m): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
He has gone to be with Satan.
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Mrphylor09: 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
Why now ??

How come king of satan will die
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Kobojunkiee: 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Such things don't die off easily like that. He must have passed his powers to His eldest son to continue from where he stopped. More inflow of revenue.
So, the eldest son go come Siddon dey raise him papa 300 children and care for him papa 59 wives abi? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by jacoik(m): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
Lolxxxxx hahahaha e be like say u go madam do good dis evening to take some bottles before coming online
Ifesinachi22:

Such things don't die off easily like that. He must have passed his powers to His eldest son to continue from where he stopped. More inflow of revenue.

Enugu Ezike is very powerful.
I can just imagine how smelly such places will be.

I'm a church goer and a Traditionalist too.

I go to church to get my own fair Share of the heavenly race.

I'm a traditionalist so i go dey dodge those who wants to poison me. Another reason why I'm a traditionalist is to eat chicken, because traditionalists dey eat chicken like tomorrow no dey grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Edyice: 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
Now he will meet the real Satan grin

1 Like

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Mvena(f): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
Tonymegabush1:
Passed through his house some weeks ago, I sighted his house where he boldly carved "house of satan" written on it, I asked what that meant, they told me his story of many wives and children
Wow
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Kingmena: 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nawao, how does one man marry such number of women

Do you have a business and your workers and business is stressing you out I have an ebook that will help you restructure your business to function effectively without your supervision and maximize profit. contact me for just 3k and I will also add you to a free business group
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by emijo(m): 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
I need work here in Lagos that can sustain me till January.
Sapa wan finish me

1 Like

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by EgusiShankly: 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
Sorry for who will marry from this kind of home.. either man or woman, child or grandchild.
Hand will touch you

1 Like

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Kaymaxine(m): 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
These kinda people jazz any beautiful woman that comes to them for job

2 Likes

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by micflo28(m): 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
Trust Naija, he will go and evoke satan from hell and send him down here to disturb us grin
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by AmazingELixir: 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
lipsrsealed

He must have seen toomuch devils for a lifetime
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by armyofone(m): 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
No need to look further...cycle of poverty and miscreants breeding.

Kobojunkiee:
Did you happen to see some of the said wives and children and maybe get an idea of their living conditions? undecided

1 Like

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
Kaymaxine:
These kinda people jazz any beautiful woman that comes to them for job
You don see the jazz with your own eye? Abegi! undecided
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Elan83(m): 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
Diz 1 don distroy countless talents & destinies! Diz evil witch doctors shouldn't be allowed to operate, dey wreck havoc in dea host communities & beyond

1 Like

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
armyofone:
No need to look further...cycle of poverty and miscreants breeding.
I am trying to hope here that it ain't gonna go the way it typically goes with such stories. undecided

59 women and 300 children to achieve what? I don’t understand the typical African mind. undecided
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by joyandfaith: 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
He did? How you take know this? undecided

Ask a psychiatrist. 25% of population has a form of mental problem.
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Moneyboyz: 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
Dirty man
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by hopexter(m): 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
Imagine handling over your shrine and your 59 wives to your next in command. The guy will serve your deities with all his heart and household cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter / Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself / Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.