Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead (67252 Views)

Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) / Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu / Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Dies (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by calcal: 12:48am On Dec 15, 2021
RIP, That man older than 74
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by pyro10(m): 1:23am On Dec 15, 2021
May the spirits guide and protect, may your journey to eternity and immortality be filled with wisdome and love .......men that matters
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:25am On Dec 15, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

Such things don't die off easily like that. He must have passed his powers to His eldest son to continue from where he stopped. More inflow of revenue.

Enugu Ezike is very powerful.
I can just imagine how smelly such places will be.

I'm a church goer and a Traditionalist too.

I go to church to get my own fair Share of the heavenly race.

I'm a traditionalist so i go dey dodge those who wants to poison me. Another reason why I'm a traditionalist is to eat chicken, because traditionalists dey eat chicken like tomorrow no dey grin grin grin

what an idiot!
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by DaddyGngeess(m): 1:45am On Dec 15, 2021
The end of every flesh, this is the only mystery that has never and can never be solve, God is really great shall, the only One that non can compete with Him
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Oppy2k2: 2:20am On Dec 15, 2021
How death always humble humans is great. Men would have lived like gods if not for this death that ends man existence.

God is only the greatest.

1 Like

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by davillian(m): 2:49am On Dec 15, 2021
See the rot on his face
When Yiu decide to involve yourself in anything fetish it shows on your face

1 Like

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Babastrong(m): 3:36am On Dec 15, 2021
[quote author=letristian post=108504361]What then is the gain in serving the devil?[what is the gain in serving your jesus too?]
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Xendre: 3:40am On Dec 15, 2021
letristian:
What then is the gain in serving the devil?
am nit here to quote u wrong but does it mean that those that is serving God are not dieing? I think u did not know the meaning of death
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Xendre: 3:42am On Dec 15, 2021
Iliveforever:
Look at Mannabbqgrill father, vulture gene is in their blood stream...

He didn’t bother to share his zombie monthly salary with him, very bad!!

Anyway, I hope the deceased accepted JESUS before his death, if not na eternal tears
u that accepted jesus is evn judging are u now to judge u are busy disobeying God and preaching about heaven and jesus christ u tire me
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Xendre: 3:46am On Dec 15, 2021
SOME PEOPLE HERE ARE VERY FUNNY THEY ALREADY DIRECT HIM TO HELL AS IN WHAT ARE YOU GOD THAT WILL JUDGE HIM IS ANYONE OF YOU BEEN IN HEAVEN OF HELL BEFORE WHILE CANT YOU PEOPLE REASON WITH BRAIN NAWAOO INSTEAD MAY GID FORGIVE HIS 'SIN' OR RIP THAT'S ALL
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Xendre: 3:47am On Dec 15, 2021
SOME PEOPLE HERE ARE VERY FUNNY THEY ALREADY DIRECT HIM TO HELL AS IN WHAT ARE YOU GOD THAT WILL JUDGE HIM IS ANYONE OF YOU BEEN IN HEAVEN OF HELL BEFORE WHILE CANT YOU PEOPLE REASON WITH BRAIN NAWAOO INSTEAD MAY GOD FORGIVE HIS 'SIN' OR RIP THAT'S ALL
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Zssk0003: 4:09am On Dec 15, 2021
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 4:17am On Dec 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am trying to hope here that it ain't gonna go the way it typically goes with such stories. undecided

59 women and 300 children to achieve what? I don’t understand the typical African mind. undecided
Comrade sir, calm down... Solomon isn't African.
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by edward1984(m): 4:27am On Dec 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace

I just dey wonder the smell way go dey come out of that room

The first thing I also asked myself immediately I saw the pic
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Andathunda: 4:28am On Dec 15, 2021
so Satan never die but him king don die.....omo ehhh
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by walteriyke: 4:42am On Dec 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace

u dey reason well
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 4:45am On Dec 15, 2021
OkwuruOKARISIA:
Comrade sir, calm down... Solomon isn't African.
Please stop with this nonsense reasoning for Pete's sake! undecided

Solomon, you are told had 700 wives and 300 concubines, not children. Instead, according to scripture, Solomon only had 3 children, revealing him indeed a wise man. And the more important of all is that Solomon was a King who had mounds of gold and other precious materials , wealth beyond compare. undecided

This man's boasts of spending N1.4 million each month on food for his entire household, that is about N100 a day which is below abject poverty levels in today’s Nigeria. This man's and his family's existence, according to reports from him, in no way compares to the biblical Solomon or that of any sane individual. undecided

Before you post these things, take time to process what it is you Re really told here. undecided

1 Like

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by lesbiconverter: 4:56am On Dec 15, 2021
I'm sure most of these women went to seek for love potion to get a crush or rich man and finally ended up with him as wives grin

1 Like

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Lordedifice1: 5:20am On Dec 15, 2021
He's juju couldn't save him
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Alexmecury4: 5:25am On Dec 15, 2021
Those who worship idol will be like the idol they worship.

Na here ladies dey go collect juju to use hold man still

post=108501084:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/enugu-native-doctor-husband-of-59-women-dies/amp/

See Photos As Obtained By Below:
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Okhuadams(m): 5:36am On Dec 15, 2021
post=108501084:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/enugu-native-doctor-husband-of-59-women-dies/amp/

See Photos As Obtained By Below:
just 59 na you old like this satan king Satan dey wait for you him don prepare selfcon for you . Nonsense
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Okhuadams(m): 5:37am On Dec 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace

no b lie
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by blessgreg: 6:18am On Dec 15, 2021
God pass am
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by LofiLogic: 6:26am On Dec 15, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

So people dey wey still believe in religious fetish.. Nigerians are quite gullible tho..

I'm sorry my guy but some work
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by irunoko(m): 6:33am On Dec 15, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
lets see how these women now finally fend for themselves and these children...since sugar dada is no more
lol shey this one resemble shugar daddy? See as he looks hungry.he looks malnourished and poverty stricken lipsrsealed

I sure say Na juju he take marry them.he hypnotized all of them.they weren't In their senses when he married them lipsrsealed
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Iliveforever(m): 6:43am On Dec 15, 2021
Xendre:
u that accepted jesus is evn judging are u now to judge u are busy disobeying God and preaching about heaven and jesus christ u tire me
Next time you type, try and put punctuations. Instead of replying you I’m now advising you.
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by aribisala0(m): 7:11am On Dec 15, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

So people dey wey still believe in religious fetish.. Nigerians are quite gullible tho..
What is "fetish" ? Jesus Christ? His Mother? The cross?
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:21am On Dec 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So an inscription was all it took to scare you away?

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink grin cheesy cheesy

Part of it although I had other engagement that brought me to aji in enugu-ezike but still on still I have no business inside there
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 15, 2021
aribisala0:
[s] What is "fetish" ? Jesus Christ? His Mother? The cross?
[/s]
Read properly to understand man..
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by aribisala0(m): 7:28am On Dec 15, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

[/s]
Read properly to understand man..
Define fetish
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 15, 2021
aribisala0:
Define fetish
Common man stop acting smart by quoting me cos I don't want to be arguing back and forth..in case you didn't get my point I was referring to where he said the spiritual man is gonna pass his powers to his son..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter / Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu / Osole Owo Aye (money Ritual To See Money To Live Life)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.