Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead (67248 Views)

Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) / Throwback Video Of Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Who Died In Enugu / Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Dies (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Ketamine9000mg(m): 7:50am On Dec 15, 2021
letristian:
What then is the gain in serving the devil?

He didn't serve the Devil. He was a priest.
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by aribisala0(m): 8:00am On Dec 15, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Common man stop acting smart by quoting me cos I don't want to be arguing back and forth..in case you didn't get my point I was referring to where he said the spiritual man is gonna pass his powers to his son..
What has that got to do with "fetish"

I am trying to understand the use of that word in this context
How is passing spiritual powers "fetish"
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by NoGirlfriend: 8:02am On Dec 15, 2021
post=108501477:
See More Photo As Obtained By Below:
the man kom resemble prophet rolex
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:05am On Dec 15, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

what an idiot!

Like your drunk and senseless Father or your prostitute mother or like a ritualist like yourself?

Werey
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 15, 2021
aribisala0:
What has that got to do with "fetish"

I am trying to understand the use of that word in this context
How is passing spiritual powers "fetish"
Religious fetish man..I think you are misunderstanding the meaning of fetish..I don't mean sexual fetish..
I was talking about the spiritual aspect..that was why I used the word "religious fetish"..
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by perryy(m): 8:09am On Dec 15, 2021
Xendre:
am nit here to quote u wrong but does it mean that those that is serving God are not dieing? I think u did not know the meaning of death

God and devil are one and same thing. Serve God , seve devil, all na wash. He never served any devil. He was tye king of devil forget what the church made you believe, there is no devil fighting God
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by NoGirlfriend: 8:37am On Dec 15, 2021
everyone wit him own religion. somebody asked a question "why us there one God with multiple religion?"
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by LaJoe2: 9:20am On Dec 15, 2021
Hell fire
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by naikeboy(m): 9:36am On Dec 15, 2021
59 wives African man ehh
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by obama30: 10:28am On Dec 15, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

you do know that eldest son may have wives of his own now to shower with dead father's money...or better yet, he may find new brides to impress with dead father's legacy....

You think they don't have investment with all the money they are making? most native doctors own commercial houses in the cities and transport companies, some have industry. you think the world still at dark ages the way Fulani's tribe sees it.
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by kannyluv(f): 10:42am On Dec 15, 2021
hastrupadewale3:
Eeeeyah my father in-law is gone
your father in-law was buried with a car worth 8million naira and big mp3 and other things
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by aribisala0(m): 11:25am On Dec 15, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Religious fetish man..I think you are misunderstanding the meaning of fetish..I don't mean sexual fetish..
I was talking about the spiritual aspect..that was why I used the word "religious fetish"..
No I am not understanding or misunderstanding

I asked a question
define Fetish

That was my question

Precisely because I do not make assumptions

The ball is in your court
What is religious fetish?

What does that mean?
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 15, 2021
aribisala0:

No I am not understanding or misunderstanding

I asked a question
define Fetish

That was my question

Precisely because I do not make assumptions

The ball is in your court
What is religious fetish?

What does that mean?
It's the belief of supernatural powers..
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by aribisala0(m): 11:42am On Dec 15, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

It's the belief of supernatural powers..
Like God? Jesus? Blood of Jesus? Holy water?
Belief in Prayer?
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 15, 2021
aribisala0:

[s]Like God? Jesus? Blood of Jesus? Holy water?
Belief in Prayer[/s]?
I am done here.. undecided
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by aribisala0(m): 11:49am On Dec 15, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

I am done here.. undecided
You are throwing your toys out of the pram

You introduced the term and now you do not want to explain what you mean

Funny guy
This is why it is important to think BEFORE speaking
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 15, 2021
aribisala0:
[s]You are throwing your toys out of the pram

You introduced the term and now you do not want to explain what you mean

Funny guy
This is why it is important to think BEFORE speaking[/s]
Do you have a problem with thinking?can you stop being weird and keep mute?
You are the kinda person who attach words into people's speech..
I was talking about the guy saying the man is gonna pass his power to his son and I used that word cos it's the belief of magical powers which doesn't exist..and you are here asking questions like a blockhead..
Pls stay off my mention if you don't get the point I was trying to make..you do have better things to do than acting this way...
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by aribisala0(m): 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Do you have a problem with thinking?can you stop being weird and keep mute?
You are the kinda person who attach words into people's speech..
I was talking about the guy saying the man is gonna pass his power to his son and I used that word cos it's the belief of magical powers which doesn't exist..and you are here asking questions like a blockhead..
Pls stay off my mention if you don't get the point I was trying to make..you do have better things to do than acting this way...
Emotional rubbish
You used a phrase and I asked you to clarify
YOU then said I misunderstood
So who is attaching words to other people's speech
How is asking you to clarify = misunderstanding
All i wanted to do is get you to clarify what YOU mean by "religious fetish"

You said you mean "belief in supernatural"

So it is logical to ask whether you mean this to include all religions that believe in one supernatural being or another OR is it just this case here

If a person believes magical powers exist and you say they "don't exist" How is that different from any other religious belief?
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
aribisala0:
[s]Emotional rubbish
You used a phrase and I asked you to clarify
YOU then said I misunderstood
So who is attaching words to other people's speech
How is asking you to clarify = misunderstanding
All i wanted to do is get you to clarify what YOU mean by "religious fetish"

You said you mean "belief in supernatural"

So it is logical to ask whether you mean this to include all religions that believe in one supernatural being or another OR is it just this case here

If a person believes magical powers exist and you say they "don't exist" How is that different from any other religious belief?[/s]
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by PenpalOso: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
So did your great grandfather and his ancestors before him. cool
chiedu7:
Na wa this man died without Jesus, embarassed
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by chiedu7: 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
PenpalOso:
So did your great grandfather and his ancestors before him. cool
yes at that time they never heard of Jesus.

this man heard of Jesus & chose satan
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by usagee36: 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
HIV embarassed
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Charly68: 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
He caused problem no be small before he departed ..
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by excel001(m): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
My pastor has told us about this man and how diabolic he is. Death is an inevitable end sha. He should go and face his maker to give account of his stewardship.
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Shalommy(f): 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
At 79 he's already a walking corpse?.. I doubt his age.. Chaii..
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
Charly68:
He caused problem no be small before he departed ..
What kind of problem did he cause in addition to having 300 children abeg? undecided
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
excel001:
My pastor has told us about this man and how diabolic he is. Death is an inevitable end sha. He should go and face his maker to give account of his stewardship.
Your pastor probably lied to you. You are best getting an objective review of this man's history from those who in fact tangled with him while he was alive. undecided
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
Shalommy:
At 79 he's already a walking corpse?.. I doubt his age.. Chaii..
Actually he looked healthy for that age. undecided
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
He has ended his sojourn in the land of the dead. Next comes the day of resurrection and judgment.
If he only knew that all powers didn't belong to Satan in the end. Satan will also shamefully be thrown into hellfire. Many of his human followers will see him face-to-face on that day.
They'll be shocked to see the fine face who deceived them.
Life goes on for the rest of us.... Until it's over.
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
And why do they always have to mold statuses of animals for Satan's service? They all have this in common. So Satan uses animal totems for his vodoos...He adulterated everything God created. Without them, he cannot manifests his works.
And they always are alcoholics. Seems alcohol plays it's part in helping them deal with the emotions they get as a result of Interacting with those different spirits.
Once you don't have the fear of God, you'll become a slave to something else. No matter how hard you try to have self control. It won't just be easy.

1 Like

Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Ibcurious(m): 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
I'm sure one of his children is reading all this comments about his father. Mind your speech before it lands you in trouble.
Re: Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ibcurious:
I'm sure one of his children is reading all this comments about his father. Mind your speech before it lands you in trouble.
Are you one of the man's children or something and do you think you should be feared? If so, may I suggest you seek mental health help immediately. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter / Osole Owo Aye (money Ritual To See Money To Live Life) / Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.