Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) (35714 Views)

Ogun Woman, Teenager Rob Trader With Toy Guns / CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka / CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Swanzi(m): 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
dawndeal:

TAKE THIS AS A JOKE IF YOU LIKE. ANY FURTHER ATTACKS ON INNOCENT NIGERIANS,WE HERE WILL RETALIATE BLOODILY. YOU CAN'T CONTINUE TO TAKE US FOR GRANTED.

Abeg stop foaming on the mouth like an epileptic patient you can’t do foko..!!

I double dare you do ur worst..!!
So u can give but you can’t take stop crying n lick ur wounds.!
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Swanzi(m): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

This people their dumb as hell lol grin grin grin grin grin

Atellu hahahaha
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by dawndeal: 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
Swanzi:

Abeg stop foaming on the mouth like an epileptic patient you can’t do foko..!!

I double dare you do ur worst..!!
So u can give but you can’t take stop crying n lick ur wounds.!
WE WON'T DO ANYTHING FOR NOW,WE DON'T DO THINGS WITHOUT A VALID REASON.... I DARE YOU TO ATTACK INNOCENT NIGERIANS IN GHANA AGAIN AND I WILL PERSONALLY LEAD ATTACKS AGAINST YOUR PEOPLE HERE. IT'S SO UNFORTUNATE THAT YOU WILL JEOPARDIZE THE LIVES OF INNOCENT GHANAIANS HERE.....DO IT WITHIN NOW AND WEEKEND,AS E DEY HOT,WE ARE WAITING
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Swanzi(m): 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
dawndeal:

WE WON'T DO ANYTHING FOR NOW,WE DON'T DO THINGS WITHOUT A VALID REASON.... I DARE YOU TO ATTACK INNOCENT NIGERIANS IN GHANA AGAIN AND I WILL PERSONALLY LEAD ATTACKS AGAINST YOUR PEOPLE HERE. IT'S SO UNFORTUNATE THAT YOU WILL JEOPARDIZE THE LIVES OF INNOCENT GHANAIANS HERE.....DO IT WITHIN NOW AND WEEKEND,AS E DEY HOT,WE ARE WAITING

Bowl of incoherent gibberish what is “as e dey hot” hahahaha…!!!!
You are funny as hell..!!!

I’ve already dared you to do ur worst u still blabbing..!!
You can go on a rampage and let’s see what happens chest beater..!!
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by dawndeal: 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
Swanzi:

Bowl of incoherent gibberish what is “as e dey hot” hahahaha…!!!!
You are funny as hell..!!!

I’ve already dared you to do ur worst u still blabbing..!!
You can go on a rampage and let’s see what happens chest beater..!!
If them born ur papa well,let me hear of any attack on any innocent Nigerians within now and next week . Then you will hear scores
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by BoosBae(f): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
Swanzi:

[s]Yes we know Nigerians to be street smart no wonder you’ve developed Malaysian Indonesia and India’s economy big ups hahahaha

I never said I was an intellectual I only asked for an intellectual discourse but I understand if you feel intimidated by me hahahaha my dear I only asked for an English discourse n spare me ur local dirty pidgin is that too much to ask hahaha…?
Take it or leave it pidgin is for the downtrodden low lifer cheap girls like you fact stop crying..!![/s]

So you're not even an intellectual and you're looking for an intellectual to talk to according to what you posted, lol... That means you're not even worth my time, but I'll still school you wink
I would feel intimidated by someone who can't construct a simple readable sentence? A big joke grin My dear cut me this your crap of 'I only asked' all the time, stop trying to explain yourself, go to school!

Wait ooo! Are you telling me you couldn't afford your so called prestigious universities? Lol... Is it poverty? While Nigerians are spending money in your country? Wahala...Please, meet a Nigerian close by, to show you how to make money... No dulling oh grin

Please add US, UK, Canada, etc to the bold statement.
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by BoosBae(f): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Outsmarting us lol, bitch ur dumb ass fvck lol... Use that smartest provide electricity for ur smart fellow zoogerians, use that smartest lift to ur fellow zoogerians out poverty.

It's like you don't know there are places with stable electricity in Nigeria, and these places double the size of your cubicle country.

Not everyone can be rich, the amount of rich and middle class individuals are more than what you have in your country! We still have the richest black man in the world, and even the richest black woman at some point.

A Nigerian woman is the Director General of WTO grin... Nigerians are smart and rich phulease
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by silibaba: 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Stop spreading fake news. Some Nigerians living in Ghaba are always complaining about the way Ghanians treat them. The question I want to ask them is simple. Why don’t you go back to your country if you don’t like the way Ghana and Ghanaians treat you in their country?

I once lived in Nigeria, I didn’t like the way they treated Ghanians so I returned to Ghana. And I’m very happy I did so.

So, my advice to you nigerians is that you go back to your country if you are not happy in Ghana, and stop disturbing our ears. It is by force to stay in Ghana?

you are a big fooool charlie

I mean a big fool bossu.

Jealousy kill you there

Wasia

Your brother a Ghanaian is living in a free room at my place here in Nigeria, he have a hand work (mechanic) but still feed him morning, noon and night. Treat him like a king.

If you insist, I will make a video of him and post him on nairaland. I love him so much coz he is loyal to me, that is why I wouldn't put up his identity here.
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Swanzi(m): 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
dawndeal:

If them born ur papa well,let me hear of any attack on any innocent Nigerians within now and next week . Then you will hear scores

Shut up you empty chest beater do ur worst…
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by dawndeal: 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
silibaba:
you are a big fooool charlie

I mean a big fool bossu.

Jealousy kill you there

Wasia

Your brother a Ghanaian is living in a free room at my place here in Nigeria, he have a hand work (mechanic) but still feed him morning, noon and night. Treat him like a king.

If you insist, I will make a video of him and post him on nairaland. I love him so much coz he is loyal to me, that is why I wouldn't put up his identity here.
Throw the bagger out to the streets,these fools deserve no mercy.....If you see the the hatred these fools fools exhibit towards Nigerians in Ghana. You will show no mercy to these baggers
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by dawndeal: 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
Swanzi:

Shut up you empty chest beater do ur worst…
Ok time will tell
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by silibaba: 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
dawndeal:

Throw the bagger out to the streets,these fools deserve no mercy.....If you see the the hatred these fools fools exhibit towards Nigerians in Ghana. You will show no mercy to these baggers

No bro. He is a nice guy. The only issue I have with him is that he womanize and drink alot.

Before God and man, he have swear never go go back to Ghana again.

He drive my family to the village during festive seasons.
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by dawndeal: 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
silibaba:

No bro. He is a nice guy. The only issue I have with him is that he womanize and drink alot.
I understand you,his brothers dey make me vex ni
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by silibaba: 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
dawndeal:

I know I frequent Ghana at least once a week. I own an apartment at ACHIMOTA overhead in accra.

I only pipe in and run one or two things and return.

They hate Nigerians with passion.

The only Nigerians they love na our movie and music celebrities.
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Gee64: 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
I don't blame you. I blame the greedy Nigerians who leave a better life here to that poverty-stricken country. I remember I use to house and feed more than six Ghanaians in Nigeria.

But for our incompetent leaders, I remember Nigeria was your USA. We clothed and feed many Ghanaians here in Nigeria. And most of your young women 'serviced' our groins. grin

Ghanaians are angry because the Federal Government imposed trade restrictions on them. Ghana is now facing a hard time. Nigerians still living there are either married to Ghanaian women or are criminals who fled Nigeria or those who have established businesses there. It is only under these condition that any sane Nigerian would want to live in such an impoverished country. The whole of Ghana is like one State in Nigeria.

I personally can't feel comfortable living in Ghana.
PetroDolla2020:
Stop spreading fake news. Some Nigerians living in Ghaba are always complaining about the way Ghanians treat them. The question I want to ask them is simple. Why don’t you go back to your country if you don’t like the way Ghana and Ghanaians treat you in their country?

I once lived in Nigeria, I didn’t like the way they treated Ghanians so I returned to Ghana. And I’m very happy I did so.

So, my advice to you nigerians is that you go back to your country if you are not happy in Ghana, and stop disturbing our ears. It is by force to stay in Ghana?

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Swanzi(m): 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
BoosBae:

So you're not even an intellectual and you're looking for an intellectual to talk to according to what you posted, lol... That means you're not even worth my time, but I'll still school you wink
I would feel intimidated by someone who can't construct a simple readable sentence? A big joke grin My dear cut me this your crap of 'I only asked' all the time, stop trying to explain yourself, go to school!

Wait ooo! Are you telling me you couldn't afford your so called prestigious universities? Lol... Is it poverty? While Nigerians are spending money in your country? Wahala...Please, meet a Nigerian close by, to show you how to make money... No dulling oh grin

Please add US, UK, Canada, etc to the bold statement.

I am not worth your time but u still took time to write this whole epistle for me you are clearly hurt..
Now it’s clear u are a dull confused girl, now listen a person possessing a highly developed intellect is an intellectual not necessarily a masters or degree holder get it and stop whining about going to school,intellects and school are two different things get it and stop disgracing urself on a public forum hahahaha…

I even fell of my chair reading this you will school me hahahaha you can barely hold a conversation without bringing ur lowlifer pidgin English inside pathetic don’t worry write in Igbo I will use a google translator ok hahahaha

What ?! I should meet ur brothers so they show me how to cut corners no wonder u have such an enviable reputation worldwide hahahaha
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Swanzi(m): 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
silibaba:

I know I frequent Ghana at least once a week. I own an apartment at ACHIMOTA overhead in accra.

Yes because your reputation precedes you hahahaha
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by dawndeal: 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
silibaba:

Your right, but isn't it hypocrisy to like the celebrities of the country men you hate with passion?
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by silibaba: 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
Gee64:
I don't blame you. I blame the greedy Nigerians who leave a better life here to that poverty-stricken country. I remember I use to house and feed more than six Ghanaians in Nigeria.

But for our incompetent leaders, I remember Nigeria was your USA. We clothed and feed many Ghanaians here in Nigeria. And most of your young women 'serviced' our groins. grin

Ghanaians are angry because the Federal DrGovernment imposed trade restrictions on them. Ghana is now facing a hard time. Nigerians still living there are either married to Ghanaian women or are criminals who fled Nigeria or those who have established businesses there. It is only under these condition that any sane Nigerian would want to live in such an impoverished country. The whole of Ghana is like one State in Nigeria.

I personally can't feel comfortable living in Ghana.
you have nailed it

God bless you sir.
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Swanzi(m): 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
dawndeal:

Ok time will tell

Time has already told the story ur just refusing to reason properly go bed…!
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by dawndeal: 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
Swanzi:

Time has already told the story ur just refusing to reason properly go bed…!
So ur still on Nairaland? You are a coward..........Why not go to your dry Ghanacobwebs.com
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by silibaba: 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
dawndeal:

Your right, but isn't it hypocrisy to like the celebrities of the country men you hate with passion?

Their level of reasoning is very low.
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Swanzi(m): 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
silibaba:

Before God and man, he have swear never go go back to Ghana again.

He drive my family to the village during festive seasons.

Tales by moonlight
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by silibaba: 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
Think is high seun start asking for verification to screen out these ingrate ghanians on nairaland.
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Swanzi(m): 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
dawndeal:

So ur still on Nairaland? You are a coward..........Why not go to your dry Ghanacobwebs.com

As if Nigerians are not on ghanaweb you have very low reasoning ability catch up…
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by dawndeal: 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
silibaba:

Their level of reasoning is very low.
You sabi them finish
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Swanzi(m): 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
silibaba:
Think is high seun start asking for verification to screen out these ingrate ghanians on nairaland.

Then simply ban anything Ghanaian here don’t discuss or bring up any news on Ghana.
If you do we will come and there’s nothing u can do..!!
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by dawndeal: 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
Swanzi:

As if Nigerians are not on ghanaweb you have very low reasoning ability catch up…
Hehehehehehehehehehehahahahahahaha , nothing to make a Nigerian carve a tent in Ghana cobweb just live you've carved one here
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by dawndeal: 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
silibaba:
Exactly my thoughts,we really need to do something about this
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by BoosBae(f): 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
Swanzi:

I am not worth your time but u still took time to write this whole epistle for me you are clearly hurt..
Now it’s clear u are a dull confused girl, now listen [b]a person possessing a highly developed intellect is an intellectual [/b]not necessarily a masters or degree holder get it and stop whining about going to school,intellects and school are two different things get it and stop disgracing urself on a public forum hahahaha…

I even fell of my chair reading this you will school me hahahaha you can barely hold a conversation without bringing ur lowlifer pidgin English inside pathetic don’t worry write in Igbo I will use a google translator ok hahahaha

What ?! I should meet ur brothers so they show me how to cut corners no wonder u have such an enviable reputation worldwide hahahaha

What in the world did I just read? shocked

I'm sure you copied that from Google but too dumb to read extensively what it means. Your brain couldn't comprehend what they were trying to tell you, dullard. I'm obviously a genius to at least understand some of these jargons you dish out. grin

How can someone not know how to punctuate properly? Terrible. Well, no intellectual will write like you. Prestigious universities in the deepest mud embarassed
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Swanzi(m): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
BoosBae:

What in the world did I just read? shocked

I'm sure you copied that from Google but too dumb to read extensively what it means. Your brain couldn't comprehend what they were trying to tell you, dullard. I'm obviously a genius to at least understand some of these jargons you dish out. grin

How can someone not know how to punctuate properly? Terrible. Well, no intellectual will write like you. Prestigious universities in the deepest mud embarassed

Then u need to congratulate me for managing to read ur balderdash pidgin English almost gave me a migraine …hahahahaha

I should punctuate every word why am I submitting my thesis to u..? this is social media u gerrit…?
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Swanzi(m): 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
dawndeal:

Hehehehehehehehehehehahahahahahaha , nothing to make a Nigerian carve a tent in Ghana cobweb just live you've carved one here

You can go burn the sea hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment / 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Arrested In Saudi Arabia For Drug Trafficking / Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.