Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) - Crime (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) (35552 Views)

Ogun Woman, Teenager Rob Trader With Toy Guns / CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka / CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Swanzi(m): 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
dawndeal:

Because we can afford it ,we don't depend on government. Now answer mine

Mumu you can afford generators but you can’t afford to fix ur dilapidated power sector hahahaha story for the gods
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by dawndeal: 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
Swanzi:

When last did u eat a well balanced diet
Go get urself some ewedu n ur slimy yacky thing hahahaha
You think am joking right... don't miss this opportunity, swallow your pride now and send ur account number,13 more minutes
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Swanzi(m): 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

And it's fact lol

Absolutely verified LOL

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by dawndeal: 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
Swanzi:

Mumu you can afford generators but you can’t afford to fix ur dilapidated power sector hahahaha story for the gods
You are not a man of your word,you promised to tell me why Ghanaians houses don't have toilet you remember
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Swanzi(m): 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
dawndeal:

You think am joking right... don't miss this opportunity, swallow your pride now and send ur account number,13 more minutes

Send it to katsina grass chewing children mumu
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Swanzi(m): 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2021
dawndeal:

You are not a man of your word,you promised to tell me why Ghanaians houses don't have toilet you remember

Sorry to bust ur bubble Ghanaian houses have toilet… now tell me why is ajengule so dirty
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by dawndeal: 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2021
Swanzi:

Sorry to bust ur bubble Ghanaian houses have toilet… now tell me why is ajengule so dirty
Bloody liar
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Swanzi(m): 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
dawndeal:

Bloody liar

As if ur answer on generators were any better …
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by BoosBae(f): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
Swanzi:

Bla bla bla you thought what …? What a myopic weak comeback anyway am not responsible for ur luck of comprehension and assimilation of the English language ask ur mother perhaps her jaundice brain affected you too siaaa hahahaha

They call you poverty capital because you have a really large country mumu girl then i guess China would have to be the poverty capital of the world since they have triple of ur population and land-size then olodo are you naturally this dull and slow seriously or is it a cry for help..? LOL

Idi0tic m0r0nic f00l by that logic then USA and Russia with their huge land-size countries are supposed to be the poverty capitals of the world have you realized how stup1d and dumb you sound hahahahahahah dumn how mumu can u be hahahahahaha

Everything you just wrote is from a place of pain! cheesy I've really dealt with you to the extent you can't clap back without coming personal. What has my mother got to do with this if you aren't a dumb pained soul... Lol

Guess what, people with class don't clap back like that, I can't speak about your mother because if I do, I don't think you'll survive it, so I'll let this slide, I only advice you get a new brain ASAP, you're damaged.

All the countries you listed are developed countries, is Nigeria a developed country? Olodo... There are richer and very okay people in Nigeria, more than your cubicle Ghana. Know this and know peace.

Nigerians go to Ghana and live lavishly, how many Ghanaians can lavish money in Nigeria? Do you people know what money is? Have you attended a Nigerian party? grin

Always on nairaland 24/7, even a proud Nigerian like me doesn't stay here 24/7. Who's your daddy again?

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Swanzi(m): 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
BoosBae:

Everything you just wrote is from a place of pain! cheesy I've really dealt with you to the extent you can't clap back without coming personal. What has my mother got to do with this if you aren't a dumb pained soul... Lol

Guess what, people with class don't clap back like that, I can't speak about your mother because if I do, I don't think you'll survive it, so I'll let this slide, I only advice you get a new brain ASAP, you're damaged.

All the countries you listed are developed countries, is Nigeria a developed country? Olodo... There are richer and very okay people in Nigeria, more than your cubicle Ghana. Know this and know peace.

Nigerians go to Ghana and live lavishly, how many Ghanaians can lavish money in Nigeria? Do you people know what money is? Have you attended a Nigerian party? grin

Always on nairaland 24/7, even a proud Nigerian like me doesn't stay here 24/7. Who's your daddy again?

See this long epistles you are in pains ..!!
Am basically rolling on the floor here hahahahaha who deceived this one hahahahahahah with idio1tic mumu come back field with lies hahahaha?are u not the one who claimed your country is poverty capital because your large size so what the phuck u are ranting about again mumu
So now is because ur are a developed country hahahahaha so why are large developing countries like Congo Kinshasa and Brazil which are all large third world countries not holding the title of poverty capital of the world olodo.

There are richer and many ok people in Nigeria hahaha how many are they as compared to ur entire population you m0r0nic mumu hahahaha

But the cubicle small country has uninterrupted power supply 24/7 how about you hahahaha
It seems the generator fumes has affected ur brain hahahah.

Pls don’t let anything slide for me bring it on anything to make u cry is welcome development ur mother mumu so are u mumu Goan cry about it hahahahahah
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Swanzi(m): 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2021
BoosBae:

Hurry up and respond ur too slow for me or is it because you were conceived by a deranged orangutan brain of ur horish mother which is affecting you hahahahaha .!!!!
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by BoosBae(f): 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
Swanzi:

Hurry up and respond ur too slow for me or is it because you were conceived by a deranged orangutan brain of ur horish mother which is affecting you hahahahaha .!!!!

See this jobless he-goat, I can't be on nairaland all day replying an olodo, especially not on a Sunday, but how would you know? I understand you live in a boring country, so you can't know how sweet Sunday groove is... Pele you hear? grin

Go kiss your mama's black hairy ass. I'm sure your sense is hidden there, go collect it ASAP, you really need it!

Now I know you're too dull and brain dead, replying you is a waste of my precious grooving time! Enjoy your boring life grin
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Swanzi(m): 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
BoosBae:

See this jobless he-goat, I can't be on nairaland all day replying an olodo, especially not on a Sunday, but how would you know? I understand you live in a boring country, so you can't know how sweet Sunday groove is... Pele you hear? grin

Go kiss your mama's black hairy ass. I'm sure your sense is hidden there, go collect it ASAP, you really need it!

Now I know you're too dull and brain dead, replying you is a waste of my precious grooving time! Enjoy your boring life grin

Hahahahaha was that supposed to be a clap back hahahahaha..
Well not like am surprised anyway u’ve always been slow and dull hahaha
Boring country where ur A list stars come to have fun and even fight at clubs hahahahaha

Boring country where we got 24/7 electricity whiles ur generator republic is in shambles hahahahah..!!

This ur mama insults pain you ooo look at this weak clap back hahahahahah hairy what hahahahaha

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Dipsonkky(m): 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2022
Please any recommendations, I need a reliable exchanger who can exchange cedis to naira for me, with good rate please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood / Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. / Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.