Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) (35532 Views)

Ogun Woman, Teenager Rob Trader With Toy Guns / CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka / CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Yusman316(m): 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
OrdinaryNigeria:

When they're done with nigerians, they wud face u fellow Ghanians with de weapons.

Bokoharam and bandit were once weapon of some people to overthrow, rule by force, dominate and claim lands. Now they are attacking their inventors.

Ghanians problem is far than pockets of nigerians living there
The way some of you just sit down and conjour up lies, even the devil is still learning from you. Who created boko haram and bandits to dominate who? All these things happened by chance as a result of government failures, nothing more, nothing less. But you guys just love playing the victim card like some kind of birth toga
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
[s]
KarlWest:

No one is disturbing your ear abeg!

Those guys in Ghana are our Neighbor (AfghanEastern of Nigeria).

You'll hardly see Western Nigeria or Northern Nigeria in Ghana, even if they are, they all live like normal human being.

But you see those Terrorist IPOB of Eastern Nigeria? Na everybody hate them as they claimed. They claim the West, South & North of Nigeria hates them, they claim South Africa, Ghana & England hates them.

Honestly, we are also tired of them here cus na everybody they hate them.
[/s]

Foool, #NorthIsNotBleeding

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Swanzi(m): 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
do4luv14:

not only that, we need to also withdraw services to them, especially our lights, which them had been oweing us, yet, our yeye Nepali no go disconnect them

Do you even have lights to give ur a joker
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by subcbouy: 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Demanding for answers? From who? Tell your nigerian brothers n sisters in Ghana to return to Nigeria if they are not happy in Ghana. Bunch of ingrates.

ingrates? What have you done for them?

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by BleedTears: 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
freshalien:

Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria. Not Buhari or any fvcking politician but simply, Nigerians. Abroad, Nigeria has no reputation. Just say you are from Nigeria and watch how the conversation dies down. At airports, border checks and immigration offices, come and see delays the moment you present your Nigerian passport. Nigeria is a fvcking disgrace with a dead reputation. Who is responsible for this? Nigerians. We are the cause of our problems. No more no less!

Bro you're very wrong, very very wrong.

The problem is simply the government.

1. If government has utilized our resources well and created good jobs fraud will be minimal.

2. Government buys news that will tarnish the international image of the country.

3. Government also censor news that will tarnish the international image of the country. China does this so well but dispite that China is still the number 3 in the scam list.

Now imagine they don't censor news, they would have been more than number one in fraud.

But still can other countries treat Chinese citizens the way they treat Nigerians? The answer is NO

Because China has more to offer to the world but what does nigeria has to offer to the world?

So is it Nigerians that suppose to manage the resources of the country, develop the country, set policies that will make investors see our country as the best place to set up facilities that will serve the world?

China is the number 3 fraudulent people in the world. But go to China, all the multiple billion dollar companies that serve the world are in China.

Your Precious Apple Products are manufactured in China,

Telsa Cars in China

Your HP Computers, Your Dell computer, the list is endless.

So bro no country is a saint, and Nigerians has never done anything extraordinary that other countries citizens haven't done.

I've been scammed by Americans, Russians, Chinese.

The only issue Nigerians have is electing good leader and hating themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by goaldynboy: 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
The only reason you see me on nairala is because you mudder fuggerz will not stop talking about Ghana and Ghanaians. every minute Ghana Ghana Ghana, as if Ghana is the reason Nigerian is what it has become today.

The day you guys stop talking about Ghana/Ghanaians, you won't see me here. what will I be doing here, by the way? You think I give a fvck about you nigerians? grin Bunch of jokers grin

[s][/s]

You are simply a jobless foool and motherfvcker!!

How many Nigerians have you ever seen in your useless Ghanaian website, if at all they exist?!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by nedekid: 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
Benchilwell:
mumu how do u know na Igbo be that, tribalism have make u think like turkey with no brain
Bro, this is not issue of tribalism, you and I know that trader if he is a Nigerian is likely igbo.
Now the possibility is that some yeye business practice had occurred just as is done by my blodas in ladipo, alaba etc.
You do it for your felloow Nigerians and they take the bullshit, you then go try it in another country where there are mad people, omo, you may have to pay with some loss of limb or life!
Since January my baby sister paid 500k for engine for 2010 Honda accord. They installed the engine the next day, it was bad. Engine was returned the following day. January till now the ladipo man has not refunded money or changed the engine. Saying he is waiting for importation of another engine!
You do that to someone in Ghana and he comes for your head with cutlass, is it not justified?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by PetroDolla2020: 1:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
what have we done for them? Really? well, I will give you just. They are many, but let me give you just one cool

Ghana has licensed Nigerian banks and businesses to work in Ghana and make good profits. From those profits, they feed million of mudder fuggerx back in Nigeria, huh?

subcbouy:
ingrates? What have you done to them?
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by nedekid: 1:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
BleedTears:

Bro you're very wrong, very very wrong.

The problem is simply the government.

1. If government has utilized our resources well and created good jobs fraud will be minimal.

2. Government buys news that will tarnish the international image of the country.

3. Government also censor news that will tarnish the international image of the country. China does this so well but dispite that China is still the number 3 in the scam list.

Now imagine they don't censor news, they would have been more than number one in fraud.

But still can other countries threat Chinese citizens the way they treat Nigerians? The answer is NO

Because China has more to offer to the world but what does nigeria has to offer to the world?

So is it Nigerians that suppose to manage the resources of the country, develop the country, set policies that will make investors see our country as the best place to set up facilities that will serve the world?

China is the number 3 fraudulent people in the world. But go to China, all the multiple billion dollar companies that serve the world is in China.

Your Precious Apple Products are manufactured in China,

Telsa Cars in China

Your HP Computers, Your Dell computer, the list is endless.

So bro no country is a saint, and Nigerians did not extraordinary that other countries doesn't do.

I've been scammed by Americans, Russians, Chinese.

The only issue Nigerians have is electing good leader
Well said
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Angelfrost(m): 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Demanding for answers? From who? Tell your nigerian brothers n sisters in Ghana to return to Nigeria if they are not happy in Ghana. Bunch of ingrates.

So, why are you on Nairaland?!!... Is there no Ghanaland or whatever Ghana owned forum you ought to be?!!!
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by PetroDolla2020: 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
RUBBISH TALK

[s]
goaldynboy:

You are simply a jobless foool and motherfvcker!!

How many Nigerians have you ever seen in your useless Ghanaian website, if at all they exist?!!
[/s]
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by PetroDolla2020: 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
I will stop coming to nairaland when you nigerians stop talking about Ghana and Ghanaians. You really think I give I fvck about you or your country?
Angelfrost:

So, why are you on Nairaland?!!... Is there no Ghanaland or whatever Ghana owned forum you ought to be?!!!
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
The only reason you see me on nairala is because you mudder fuggerz will not stop talking about Ghana and Ghanaians. every minute Ghana Ghana Ghana, as if Ghana is the reason Nigerian is what it has become today.

The day you guys stop talking about Ghana/Ghanaians, you won't see me here. what will I be doing here, by the way? You think I give a fvck about you nigerians? grin Bunch of jokers grin

[s][/s]

Fish Brain, just look at the silly excuse u dey give. Animalistic human being
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by subcbouy: 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
what have we done for them? Really? well, I will give you just. They are many, but let me give you just one cool

Ghana has licensed Nigerian banks and businesses to work in Ghana and make good profits. From those profits, they feed million of mudder fuggerx back in Nigeria, huh?

you licensed Nigerian banks in Ghana to recruit Ghanaians or Nigerian? The profit is spent in Ghana's economy so what are you talking about. Do you even know what Ingrate means? They are employing your jobless Ghanaians instead. Chale you be ode
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Jostoman: 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
Na fear fear go finish us for Nigeria, instead of us to come out and tell our government that enough is enough we running to another country so why won't they treat us bad. I appeal to our ghanian brother to see Nigeria people in Ghana as their brother and not their enemy.
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Angelfrost(m): 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
I will stop coming to nairaland when you nigerians stop talking about Ghana and Ghanaians. You really think I give I fvck about you or your country?

Honestly, I don't give a flying fvck about your country or countrymen... Not a single one!

This is why I completely dissociate myself from any and everything Ghana including visiting there...

You can't claim not to give a fvck about Nigerians yet shamelessly open an account on a Nigerian owned forum to spew trash... That makes no intellectual sense at all.

So, have some dignity, deactivate that thing you call an account and stick to chasing foreigners with machetes. Thank you. cool
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by lozanni(m): 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
yanabasee2:
If Ghana and South Africa hates the sight of seeing Nigerians and have been leaching us whenever they want.... Then we need to solve our problems and return our brothers home ..

Exactly my thoughts too !
Bad governance can turn a people into immigrants to other countries. I pray that we get it right in 2023 so that the country will flourish once more and cause our fellow citizens to return to the country in droves.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by TheMan3: 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Stop spreading fake news. Some Nigerians living in Ghaba are always complaining about the way Ghanians treat them. The question I want to ask them is simple. Why don’t you go back to your country if you don’t like the way Ghana and Ghanaians treat you in their country?

I once lived in Nigeria, I didn’t like the way they treated Ghanians so I returned to Ghana. And I’m very happy I did so.

So, my advice to you nigerians is that you go back to your country if you are not happy in Ghana, and stop disturbing our ears. It is by force to stay in Ghana?

so its ok for someone to be attacked with cutlass because he is not from your country?? Do you see how foolish you sound
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by brightalo1010: 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
Mintum:
The attack was not fatal, when you say fatal, it means he was killed which wasn't what happened here. The attack should be condemned anyway and if we had a responsible government, they would be demanding for answers but unfortunately we don't.
I'm in Ghana the event happened at madina market I was at the market that day when those Zongo boys was around there.

My point is some of our naija brothers annoying in other man's country not only in Ghana. If you hear how many of us misbehves you won't be blaming our government.

It is not only Nigerians that are living in Ghana but ask yourself why they hate us, is it because of our government? Of course no they little respect we still have is even because of the influence of our government in the political space. Our people individually should learn to respect themselves as well

We over do abeg stop blaming government alone. Most of our naija people are not correct. One was killed by police because they used matchete to harrash police that came to arrest them in there compound this happened in October this year.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by PetroDolla2020: 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
Trash! do you know how much profit nigerian banks make in Ghana? stop talking nonsense.

Don't even know what you nigerians are dragging with Ghana.

[s]
subcbouy:
you licensed Nigerian banks in Ghana to recruit Ghanaians or Nigerian? The profit is spent in Ghana's economy so what are you talking about. Do you even know what Ingrate means? They are employing your jobless Ghanaians instead. Chale you be ode
[/s]
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by do4luv14(m): 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
Swanzi:

Do you even have lights to give ur a joker

I don't need to reply you, but go and ask your Govt, from he got light from
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by PetroDolla2020: 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
don't mind them. Millions of foreigners live in Ghana, yet you won't hear them talk. Nigerians in Ghana are always complaining. what kind of people are these sef? if they don't like Ghana, why can't they quietly go back to their country?

nigerians are number one law breakers. No wonder they have problems in every single country. poorly-bred children disgracing their parents and their country grin no proper home training grin

brightalo1010:

I'm in Ghana the event happened at madina market I was at the market that day when those Zongo boys was around there.

My point is some of our naija brothers annoying in other man's country not only in Ghana. If you hear how many of us misbehves you won't be blaming our government.

It is not only Nigerians that are living in Ghana but ask yourself why they hate us, is it because of our government? Of course no they little respect we still have is even because of the influence of our government in the political space. Our people individually should learn to respect themselves as well

We over do abeg stop blaming government alone. Most of our naija people are not correct. One was killed by police because they used matchete to harrash police that came to arrest them in there compound this happened in October this year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by PetroDolla2020: 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
nigeria gave Ghana light? grin the next thing I will hear is that Nigeria gives Ghana air to breath grin grin grin fukeduppedness grin

do4luv14:

I don't need to reply you, but go and ask your Govt, from he got light from
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by mfm04622: 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed Buhari has destroyed the international reputation of the country, he is to be blamed for this.

Lol!!!!
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by subcbouy: 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Trash! do you know how much profit nigerian banks make in Ghana? stop talking nonsense.

Don't even know what you Nigerians are dragging with Ghana.

[s][/s]
lol gringrin you are confirmed Olodo. what are investors doing in Ghana? Are you for real? The truth is coming from your mouth why you guys are now killing Nigerians. The cup will soon be full.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by PetroDolla2020: 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
do you have to believe everything you hear or read? Do you know the millions of Nigerians that live in Ghana and work freely without being attacked?

At least try and be sensible now. At least you nigerians claim to be smart.huh? Why don't you ask a few questions? For all I know, the person may just be telling lies,huh? Have you thought about that?

TheMan3:
so its ok for someone to be attacked with cutlass because he is not from your country?? Do you see how foolish you sound
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by PetroDolla2020: 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
[s]
subcbouy:
lol gringrin you are confirmed Olodo. what are investors doing in Ghana? Are you for real? The truth is coming from your mouth why you guys are now killing Nigerians. The cup will soon be full.
[/s]
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by subcbouy: 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
[s][/s]
I never know Ghana has a bunch of dollars gringringrin
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
yanabasee2:
If Ghana and South Africa hates the sight of seeing Nigerians and have been leaching us whenever they want.... Then we need to solve our problems and return our brothers home ..

The question should also be:

Which “Nigerians” are going to South Africa and Ghana?
What are they doing there?

You cannot keep offending your hosts and expect them to welcome you. People that claim they are Nigerians need to start behaving themselves in other people’s lands and stop giving us all a bad name and reception so things like this don’t keep happening.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by PetroDolla2020: 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ghana is super rich,now. we have everything. Gold, oil, gas, cocoa, lithuim, diamond, bauxite, manganese, smart people etc etc

We give praise to God for making Ghana a blessed country, unlike that zoo nearby grin

subcbouy:
I never know Ghana has a bunch of dollars gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Starzo: 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
PetroDolla2020:

[s][/s]
In the past six months, point out five topics(with links) about Ghana and Ghanaians.that made fp on this site.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by ajumma(m): 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
Correction

Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian BiafranTrader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage)

shebi dem say na Biafra dem bi?

@

cc

FamTomx2
thatsleepboy1
Imustnottalk:
Janicex:
od501
YourFavorite21
gazza07
ello29
googlepikins
kalemy
AfonjaConehead
Tomek09
InoGetJoy
EmekaA125
NGArmyTerrorist
Tranquillity360
BeardedMeat
HIYN:
bencr7
EmekaBlue
chichar1
kettykin
okoroemeka
sharpsecret
DOTian:
WhatCanIsay
sekundosekundo
federal9
after4
jmoore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Anambra State COVID-19 Agency Impersonators Arrested (Pictures) / Lady Murdered, Dumped By The Roadside In Cameroon After "Going For Party" / Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.