Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) - Crime (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) (35535 Views)

Ogun Woman, Teenager Rob Trader With Toy Guns / CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka / CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by dawndeal: 7:56am On Dec 19, 2021
Swanzi:

See this mumu after dealing with you properly you went to take water and come back hahahahaha
Burna boy and co are being treated like kings because is called customer care after paying hard currency to stay in a 5star hotel yes they treat you as kings nothing special at least here in Ghana there’s no threat of kidnapping which I hear is profitable profession in the zoo hahahahaha

Since you are so rich why don’t you to katsina and feed school who now eat grass to survive mumu just because of ordinary 5cedis bread hahahaha… if u don’t know is just customarily to buy bread for ur host in Ghana nothing special about it u clown hahahaha

Stop kidding urself Nigeria is just an oversized zoo an ordinary developing country with huge debt and infrastructure deficit olodo nothing even shows you are oil producing country the average Nigerian has absolutely no trickling down effect of ur oil wealth so shut up and GTFO

LoL after dealing with me? I never knew you are this dumb. So you want me to stay here morning to night and be schooling you?. Sorry I can't. I am a very busy type. Money must be made. You can continue staying here morning till night since it's obvious that your life depends on Nairaland
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Wizzzzmike: 8:07am On Dec 19, 2021
dawndeal:

Yes buying two 5 cedis bread each on daily basis is no big deal to me . It's just the manner they jump at it when I bring it home, sometimes they even fight over it. So irritating to me.
But 5 cedis to a Ghanaian is a big money. A Ghanaian can feed on 5 cedis for about two days. I started appreciating my beloved country Nigeria after being to Ghana

80% Ghanaians don't even have TV sets, those with local TV's can't afford decoders, they rely on the free local dry channels .... what kinda poor country is this.?

Lol this dude ur funny and dumb. In Ghana the villages use more decoders than people in city lol.... Over 80% Ghanaians have access to electricity so we can pay electricity bill but we don't have TV what a dumbass illiterate lol.

5 cedis is not even enough for breakfast in Ghana. Ur a joke you think 5cedis is chicken change 5 naira lol dumbass. Don't talk about poverty cuz the last time I checked Nigeria is still the poverty capital of the world lol

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by dawndeal: 8:43am On Dec 19, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Lol this dude ur funny and dumb. In Ghana the villages use more decoders than people in city lol.... Over 80% Ghanaians have access to electricity so we can pay electricity bill but we don't have TV what a dumbass illiterate lol.

5 cedis is not even enough for breakfast in Ghana. Ur a joke you think 5cedis is chicken change 5 naira lol dumbass. Don't talk about poverty cuz the last time I checked Nigeria is still the poverty capital of the world lol
Typical liar,if city where I stayed cannot afford TV,so na village go come get....

Don't tell me it's that local dry free channels you are calling decoders,am talking of decoders you subscribe to monthly ....

let me bust your bubble, they collect 10 cedis from me every week ,they say it's because am the only one using iron... later did I get to know that am being charged for the whole household and am never bothered at all,the money is there and they always see Nigerians as rich

Did you just say 5 cedis is not enough for breakfast for a Ghanaian. You must be a certified liar.....
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Wizzzzmike: 8:57am On Dec 19, 2021
dawndeal:

Typical liar,if city where I stayed cannot afford TV,so na village go come get....

Don't tell me it's that local dry free channels you are calling decoders,am talking of decoders you subscribe to monthly ....

let me bust your bubble, they collect 10 cedis from me every week ,they say it's because am the only one using iron... later did I get to know that am being charged for the whole household and am never bothered at all,the money is there and they always see Nigerians as rich

Did you just say 5 cedis is not enough for breakfast for a Ghanaian. You must be a certified liar.....

Lol you that have never been to Ghana, telling me a Ghanaian I'm a liar. You don't know sh!t about Ghana. Ghana is very expensive and 10 cedis a day is nothing ask ur fellow zoogerians.

Local dry channels still it's own channels we'll promote our own.

Only 20% of zoogerians have access to electricity and poverty capital of the world, how can poor people afford electrical appliance tell me lol. Ur a joke

30 million zoogerians have never seen light bulb turn on in their lives before lol. Ur country is a joke

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Swanzi(m): 9:10am On Dec 19, 2021
dawndeal:

LoL after dealing with me? I never knew you are this dumb. So you want me to stay here morning to night and be schooling you?. Sorry I can't. I am a very busy type. Money must be made. You can continue staying here morning till night since it's obvious that your life depends on Nairaland

Is rather your very little brain that makes u think and assume I spend all my time here mumu I only come when summoned capish ..?? Hahahaha will u stop crying
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by dawndeal: 9:22am On Dec 19, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Lol you that have never been to Ghana, telling me a Ghanaian I'm a liar. You don't know sh!t about Ghana. Ghana is very expensive and 10 cedis a day is nothing ask ur fellow zoogerians.

Local dry channels still it's own channels we'll promote our own.

Only 20% of zoogerians have access to electricity and poverty capital of the world, how can poor people afford electrical appliance tell me lol. Ur a joke

30 million zoogerians have never seen light bulb turn on in their lives before lol. Ur country is a joke
I give up on you, bloody liar
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Swanzi(m): 9:30am On Dec 19, 2021
dawndeal:

Yes buying two 5 cedis bread each on daily basis is no big deal to me . It's just the manner they jump at it when I bring it home, sometimes they even fight over it. So irritating to me.
But 5 cedis to a Ghanaian is a big money. A Ghanaian can feed on 5 cedis for about two days. I started appreciating my beloved country Nigeria after being to Ghana

80% Ghanaians don't even have TV sets, those with local TV's can't afford decoders, they rely on the free local dry channels .... what kinda poor country is this.?

Hahahaha look at this lame weak comeback Mr census you went to 80% of Ghanaian homes and discovered they don’t have tv’s u see how stupid u sound hahaha

Which part of Ghana did u stay for people to worry you about a 5 cedis loaf of bread each day were u living in a face me I face you house? hahahaha what kind of low ass cheap budget person are you hahaha

Are you normal 5 cedis cannot even feed one full grown man a ball of kenkey and fish hahahaha you must be a destitute to even be living amongst them hahahaha ouch

But surprisingly in spite of all these you claim Nigeria still remains the poverty capital of the world hahahaha
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Swanzi(m): 9:50am On Dec 19, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Hahahaha chale the guy F00L rough 5cedis that a primary two child will not even accept for toffee is what he’s glorifying here. Ashock

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by dawndeal: 10:24am On Dec 19, 2021
Swanzi:

Hahahaha look at this lame weak comeback Mr census you went to 80% of Ghanaian homes and discovered they don’t have tv’s u see how stupid u sound hahaha

Which part of Ghana did u stay for people to worry you about a 5 cedis loaf of bread each day were u living in a face me I face you house? hahahaha what kind of low ass cheap budget person are you hahaha

Are you normal 5 cedis cannot even feed one full grown man a ball of kenkey and fish hahahaha you must be a destitute to even be living amongst them hahahaha ouch

But surprisingly in spite of all these you claim Nigeria still remains the poverty capital of the world hahahaha
Dingbat,I definitely know you are pained for exposing the embarrassing truth about Ghana..but you are pushing me too. Push me further more and I spill out more.... blockhead
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by dawndeal: 10:26am On Dec 19, 2021
Swanzi:

Is Tema( extremely close to Accra) a local place?
Give me banku two cedis,give wache 2cedis, give me rice 2cedis, beans 50 persewas.... that is all I hear. Very disgusting lazy set of people....you see a grown up woman shouting on top of her voice,give me wache 2cedis.hagahahahaha I be see things for Ghana o
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Wizzzzmike: 10:32am On Dec 19, 2021
dawndeal:

I give up on you, bloody liar

The fact will make you run faster than a thief lol.

Ur the biggest liar, you have never been to Ghana but claim that you have lol.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Wizzzzmike: 10:34am On Dec 19, 2021
Swanzi:

Hahahaha chale the guy F00L rough 5cedis that a primary two child will not even accept for toffee is what he’s glorifying here. Ashock

Kalopo and biscuits self be how much lol... He never come Ghana but he say come here lol. What a stupid illiterate liar.
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Swanzi(m): 10:37am On Dec 19, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Kalopo and biscuits self be how much lol... He never come Ghana but he say come here lol. What a stupid illiterate liar.

Serious oo hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by dawndeal: 10:39am On Dec 19, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

The fact will make you run faster than a thief lol.

Ur the biggest liar, you have never been to Ghana but claim that you have lol.
Your the most dumbest person ever existed
Swanzi is even better off than you in conversation,kudos to Nairaland,you know as an old member,he has learnt a lot and has built up himself courtesy of Nairaland and he is still learning because we are still schooling him. You just joined Nairaland last year so you still have a long way to go and a lot to learn. You still talk like a typical slow reasoning Ghanaian.
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Swanzi(m): 10:44am On Dec 19, 2021
dawndeal:

Give me banku two cedis,give wache 2cedis, give me rice 2cedis, beans 50 persewas.... that is all I hear. Very disgusting lazy set of people....you see a grown up woman shouting on top of her voice,give me wache 2cedis.hagahahahaha I be see things for Ghana o

You must be very poor to not afford a proper place in tema hahaha” face me I face you “is what u were able to afford hahaha we have tema community 1-45 no one will ask of 5cedi bread there or yantra hill,east legon,adenta housing,ashongmam estate but u chose I face you face me apartment hahahahaha
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Wizzzzmike: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2021
dawndeal:

Lol we are lazy people... You think yahoo yahoo, money rituals, kidnapping, armed robbing, and corruption all these are hard work? The most laziness set of people in the world are you zoogerians. For 60 years you people have been able to solve ur electricity problems for 60 years dumbass lazy boy.

If Ghanaians are lazy, why Ghana is better than zoogeria today lol. Why over 7 million zoogerians are in Ghana. Ur entire life in a joke lol...lazy boy do research before you write anything bull sh!t

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by dawndeal: 10:56am On Dec 19, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Lol we are lazy people... You think yahoo yahoo, money rituals, kidnapping, armed robbing, and corruption all these are hard work? The most laziness set of people in the world are you zoogerians. For 60 years you people have been able to solve ur electricity problems for 60 years dumbass lazy boy.

If Ghanaians are lazy, why Ghana is better than zoogeria today lol. Why over 7 million zoogerians are in Ghana. Ur entire life in a joke lol...lazy boy do research before you write anything bull sh!t
OMG I can't comprehend anything you've written. Your level of illiteracy is sickening. You don't deserve my reply at all. Maybe next time write in your language, google translator will do better than this
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Wizzzzmike: 10:57am On Dec 19, 2021
dawndeal:

Your the most dumbest person ever existed
Swanzi is even better off than you in conversation,kudos to Nairaland,you know as an old member,he has learnt a lot and has built up himself courtesy of Nairaland and he is still learning because we are still schooling him. You just joined Nairaland last year so you still have a long way to go and a lot to learn. You still talk like a typical slow reasoning Ghanaian.

I always say nairaland is zoogeria greatest achievement lol... We Ghanaians come on this forum to defend our lovely country and to rather educate dumbass illiterates like you who does not do any research before they talk.

If you zoogerians continue to put Ghanaian news here we'll come for y'all simple. So tell ur fellow zoogerians to stop posting news about Ghana here and we won't be here.

Why Facebook and YouTube and the likes are not around lol, I love correcting dumbass illiterate like you lol

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Wizzzzmike: 11:00am On Dec 19, 2021
dawndeal:

OMG I can't comprehend anything you've written. Your level of illiteracy is sickening. You don't deserve my reply at all. Maybe next time write in your language, google translator will do better than this
Lol yeah yeah run like a thief you've always been. Lmfao

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by dawndeal: 11:02am On Dec 19, 2021
Swanzi:

You must be very poor to not afford a proper place in tema hahaha” face me I face you “is what u were able to afford hahaha we have tema community 1-45 no one will ask of 5cedi bread there or yantra hill,east legon,adenta housing,ashongmam estate but u chose I face you face me apartment hahahahaha
So am poor for paying 500cedis monthly.....I later get to know it's 350 cedis but they inflate the price because am a Nigerian,well I don't care....I see it as a way of uplifting them
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Swanzi(m): 11:03am On Dec 19, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Lol yeah yeah run like a thief you've always been. Lmfao

Is in his DNA he likes running hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Wizzzzmike: 11:06am On Dec 19, 2021
Swanzi:

Is in his DNA he likes running hahahaha

He be stupid rough lol... If you show fact p3 he go run

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by dawndeal: 11:13am On Dec 19, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

I always say nairaland is zoogeria greatest achievement lol... We Ghanaians come on this forum to defend our lovely country and to rather educate dumbass illiterates like you who does not do any research before they talk.

If you zoogerians continue to put Ghanaian news here we'll come for y'all simple. So tell ur fellow zoogerians to stop posting news about Ghana here and we won't be here.

Why Facebook and YouTube and the likes are not around lol, I love correcting dumbass illiterate like you lol
Balderdash, that excuse is becoming stale
Continue being on Nairaland,our Nigerian forum and get the knowledge and ideas you can get. Even if a gun is pointed at your head,you can't leave Nairaland.....
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by dawndeal: 11:15am On Dec 19, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

He be stupid rough lol... If you show fact p3 he go run
Swanzi this boy is disgracing your country,and he passed through your acclaimed prestigious university... smh
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Swanzi(m): 11:15am On Dec 19, 2021
dawndeal:

So am poor for paying 500cedis monthly.....I later get to know it's 350 cedis but they inflate the price because am a Nigerian,well I don't care....I see it as a way of uplifting them

Hahahaha you made me fall from my chair GH350-500 apartment is just an average apartment in Accra and tema sorry but u are no where near rich sorry to bust ur bubble.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Swanzi(m): 11:19am On Dec 19, 2021
dawndeal:

Swanzi this boy is disgracing your country,and he passed through your acclaimed prestigious university... smh

Shut up ur stinking dirty mouth he’s way better than you hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by dawndeal: 11:19am On Dec 19, 2021
Swanzi:

Hahahaha you made me fall from my chair GH350-500 apartment is just an average apartment in Accra and tema sorry but u are no where near rich sorry to bust ur bubble.
LoL you won't cease to amaze me.....how many people can afford to pay that in Ghana....why do your people live in shanties around if they can afford to pay that amount
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Swanzi(m): 11:20am On Dec 19, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Tell em…

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by dawndeal: 11:22am On Dec 19, 2021
Swanzi:

Shut up ur stinking dirty mouth he’s way better than you hahahaha
......h
Hahahahaha....as usual am off from Nairaland for now to go and make some money. Keep watch over here as usual , will talk to you later
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Wizzzzmike: 11:45am On Dec 19, 2021
dawndeal:

Balderdash, that excuse is becoming stale
Continue being on Nairaland,our Nigerian forum and get the knowledge and ideas you can get. Even if a gun is pointed at your head,you can't leave Nairaland.....

Lol these nothing educational about nairaland. It's always about bull sh!t news and zoogerians will come and write sh!t and how fvck up ur country is and insult other countries for nothing.

Stop posting news about Ghana and we won't be here. Just like how mess ur country is, ur fellow zoogerians will continue to run to Ghana for a better life it's a fact!!!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Wizzzzmike: 11:46am On Dec 19, 2021
dawndeal:

Dude that's pigan lol...why u can read anymore lol
Re: Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) by Swanzi(m): 11:47am On Dec 19, 2021
dawndeal:

LoL you won't cease to amaze me.....how many people can afford to pay that in Ghana....why do your people live in shanties around if they can afford to pay that amount

You are so lame and ignorant some lands in even spintex are sold in dollars how much more rent gosh whose been feeding u such crap.

Go to regimanuel estates,trasacco,eden heights,appoolonia city etc you be mumu first class

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Lady Murdered, Dumped By The Roadside In Cameroon After "Going For Party" / Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video) / Fake Policeman Who Makes N15,000 Daily In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.