Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? (41674 Views)

Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? / Which Nice Country Can I Travel To With 1m But I Prefer Canada / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by RodgersAkpafu: 12:30am On Jan 11, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

You're very funny sha, I won't go further. If you have come across their payslip you will know what am talking. People banks in Nigeria can loan up to 30million naira without any collateral, just cut from normal salary.
HR retired staff goes home with 150 million naira excluding pension.
Senior staff 65-70 million naira.
The issue is that this opportunity is not available to the vast majority of the populace

The structural design of this country is such that most people will remain poor and below the line

A couple of people in the middle deceiving themselves that they are "big boys"
And a very few connected people having all the goodies

Everyone has the right to choose his path in life, but if I am to advise anyone
Take a calculated risk and jaapa
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by pmc01(m): 1:19am On Mar 11, 2022
Jixer:
Please which nice country i can japa go with 8m legally? I’m 28yrs with just waec.

Hello
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by vicath(f): 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
Jixer:
Please which nice country i can japa go with 8m legally? I’m 28yrs with just waec.

Mauritius is definitely a destination to consider. You won’t even spend up to half of this 8m you have. WhatsApp me here- 0904 416 6093
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Jixer: 2:45pm On May 05, 2022
vicath:

Mauritius is definitely a destination to consider. You won’t even spend up to half of this 8m you have. WhatsApp me here- 0904 416 6093
are they jobs in Mauritius?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. / Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer / UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.