Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? (41515 Views)

Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? / Which Nice Country Can I Travel To With 1m But I Prefer Canada / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Jixer: 11:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
ocpaschal:
Absolutely Germany... He just needs to choose a professional or valuable course like Computer science, IT, or medicine etc to study as a bachelor degree... then jobs will be hunting you afterwards... I heard there are no tuition fees in some public universities in Germany. Do your research well
please do you have link to process admission to any of those countries?
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by polariss(m): 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
aminusodiq:
its a study route sir
Yes Sir.
I am one.
Thank you.
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by dasparrow: 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
Tetehjewels:

A lot of them here are kids who enjoy deceiving themselves based on what they read and assumed abroad to be. Or what they watch in movies.

Facts before me show that the Americans and Canadians are tired of their country due to rising taxes and costs of living when compared to their minimum hourly wages. It's getting tougher for them to the extent USA is about to change the dollar to digital money because the dollar is almost useless to them now

Many of them are moving to Africa because basically they can get the same standard housing, food and other amenities for way cheaper than in their own country.

They are running away while Africans are still being stupid enough to want to run there due to their brainwashed mindsets.

Imagine having 8m and first thought is to relocate from Nigeria. The height of foolishness.

I suggest Forex trading through experts and one mumu child is calling it Nonsense cheesy

Man many are mentally poor for real

Everything you said is true. I live in North America and let me tell you, America is nose diving. Inflation is at an all time high. Many white Americans are moving to Central America, South America, Asian countries and the likes. They cannot afford to live a comfortable life in their home country anymore. It's just that the mainstream media is biased. If it is Africans migrating in search of greener pastures, it will be all over the news. When Whites are doing it however, it is never reported but we know many of them are leaving their homeland. Some are also moving to the Caribbean too by the way.

Our people are ignorant because they don't have access to constant electricity and affordable unlimited internet access so they don't really know what's going on worldwide. Things are not the way things used to be like back in the day in America. But when you try to warn Nigerians, they don't listen. They will learn the hard way.

4 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
dasparrow:

Everything you said is true. I live in North America and let me tell you, America is nose diving. Inflation is at an all time high. Many white Americans are moving to Central America, South America, Asian countries and the likes. They cannot afford to live a comfortable life in their home country anymore. It's just that the mainstream media is biased. If it is Africans migrating in search of greener pastures, it will be all over the news. When Whites are doing it however, it is never reported but we know many of them are leaving their homeland. Some are also moving to the Caribbean too by the way.

Our people are ignorant because they don't have access to constant electricity and affordable unlimited internet access so they don't really know what's going on worldwide. Things are not the way things used to be like back in the day in America. But when you try to warn Nigerians, they don't listen. They will learn the hard way.

Indeed they will learn the hard way. The bandwagon effect will leave them through hard experience. cheesy

They think abroad is heaven on Earth. E go shock them say even inside carton they will not see to sleep like the many homeless abroad get to find.

1 Like

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Jixer: 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Indeed they will learn the hard way. The bandwagon effect will leave them through hard experience. cheesy

They think abroad is heaven on Earth. E go shock them say even inside carton they will not see to sleep like the many homeless abroad get to find.
continue to live in ur Nigeria and leave the people that want to relocate.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Nonywendy(m): 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
aminusodiq:

Modified
Its a study route

try uk... I can add u to a nairaland group where u can get direct information on how you can do UK STUDY ROUTE on your own (MSC).... Most of the guys there did it themselves.. I backed down cos i dont have enough

This is not possible because you only have waec result!!! You are already 28 and ridiculous to go for your first degree
dude said just waec. Can u use waec to gain m.sc admission?
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Jixer: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nonywendy:
how can I join the group boss
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by aminusodiq(m): 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nonywendy:
read carefully... Most importantly... The second paragraph
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Jixer: 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
aminusodiq:
read carefully... Most importantly... The second paragraph
what happened to someone that’s 28 with just waec that wants do first degree?
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by ocpaschal: 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
Yoighaman:

If you insist on Jakpaaing, and not staying in Nigeria to do business with the money.

Education in public German Universities is free, irrespective of where you are from. You get to do your Masters degree free as well, immediately you complete your undergraduate program. If you so desire, you can progress to your Ph.D afterwards.

The minimum cost of living is affordable, you just have to be frugal.

Invest a large part of your N8M in safe securities and assets with prospects of capital gains, then travel with the rest of the money.

Best wishes.
I'm 28yrs. I seek a career change from my current Political science degree to Computer sci. So I plan to do undergraduate course on Computer science at Germany. Am I eligible for undergraduate studies based on this?
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by aminusodiq(m): 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
Jixer:
what happened to someone that’s 28 with just waec that wants do first degree?
nothing... But his chances of getting admission is slimmer
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Yoighaman(m): 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
ocpaschal:
I'm 28yrs. I seek a career change from my current Political science degree to Computer sci. So I plan to do undergraduate course on Computer science at Germany. Am I eligible for undergraduate studies based on this?

100%. It is free for everyone irrespective of your country, as long as you get an admission.
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Jixer: 11:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Yoighaman:

100%. It is free for everyone irrespective of your country, as long as you get an admission.
please I want more suggestions
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Yoighaman(m): 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jixer:
please I want more suggestions

Please go to Google and do some research yourself!
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by ocpaschal: 11:47am On Dec 22, 2021
Yoighaman:

Ok, but pls can you tell me the names of the English taught universities in Germany that offer free studies ?
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Jixer: 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2021
ocpaschal:
Ok, but pls can you tell me the names of the English taught universities in Germany that offer free studies ?
please I need more suggestions. With 8m which country can I go legally with just waec and I’m 28yrs
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by princeefe1(m): 2:47am On Dec 24, 2021
Tetehjewels:
It’s obvious you are trying to push this your forex scam up. From your response, I don’t think you have seen 8m before sef. Don’t try too hard to push forex scam bro. Many people don lose money and they are wiser now. Op please use your money and japa to a good country. Don’t listen to these people who don’t even have international passport. Naija it’s not a country to try investing at the moment. You will lose your money even before your business picks up.

A lot of them here are kids who enjoy deceiving themselves based on what they read and assumed abroad to be. Or what they watch in movies.

Facts before me show that the Americans and Canadians are tired of their country due to rising taxes and costs of living when compared to their minimum hourly wages. It's getting tougher for them to the extent USA is about to change the dollar to digital money because the dollar is almost useless to them now

Many of them are moving to Africa because basically they can get the same standard housing, food and other amenities for way cheaper than in their own country.

They are running away while Africans are still being stupid enough to want to run there due to their brainwashed mindsets.

Imagine having 8m and first thought is to relocate from Nigeria. The height of foolishness.

I suggest Forex trading through experts and one mumu child is calling it Nonsense cheesy

Man many are mentally poor for real
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Jixer: 11:54am On Dec 24, 2021
[quote author=princeefe1 post=108766588][/quote]����������
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Hotguy27: 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
Jixer:
how much to move to Finland boss?
You need to have like 8M.
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Jixer: 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
Hotguy27:

You need to have like 8M.
how do I go about it sir?
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by desi10mi: 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
Techguy96:

I saw the guys post n just ignore, foolish people full this world. If not that Nigerians are eying European and America countries, there are nice Africa countries one can relocate to and make it big Time with even less than 8 million.

It was on this very nairaland I got to know how some igbo traders are relocate to smaller Africa countries and making it big time there because of less competition and favorable policies n ease of doing business couple with availability of basic amenities like electricity.

Please African countries like where?
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Techguy96(m): 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
desi10mi:

Please African countries like where?
It's been a while, I cant remember the exact post, but I will check if I see it I will quote u.
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Techguy96(m): 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
Yoighaman:

Tell him the truth, he will still have to pay for the cost of living which is about 10m
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by desi10mi: 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
Techguy96:

It's been a while, I cant remember the exact post, but I will check if I see it I will quote u.

Okay.. I will appreciate that
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by 3RNEST(m): 10:14am On Jan 04, 2022
Blaksheep:

Very stupid talk.
COME WHATSAPP LINK LETS TALK
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by buJu234: 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
see OP; relocating these days is not based anywhere u just hear people going to but based on ur vision & financial capacity.

(1) Western Europe/North America: (1) if you going to hustle, look for a job (2) Study (3) Retirement if u are super-rich

(2) Eastern Europe: if you are going for studies

(3) Asia: if you want to do importation business back to Nigeria; sell ur goods and return back to ur base in Asia; until another cycle

(4) Some subsahara African countries: if you are going to start a business (especially medium to large scale) ask the Igbos, Indians, Chinese, & Lebanese.

but if u have the right mentality; the liver plus the never giving up spirit: then Nigeria whose streets are full of hidden legal money should b ur target.. also ask the Igbos, Indians, Chinese, & Lebanese.
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Hotguy27: 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
Jixer:
how do I go about it sir?

I will send you a link.
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by RodgersAkpafu: 12:06am On Jan 11, 2022
yanabasee2:
Where you wan go?

Who you want abandon the loan weh Buhari the collect every seconds give?

Nigeria na your mate, weh you want travel leave behind?
This post had almost 400 likes ?
How shocked
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by RodgersAkpafu: 12:12am On Jan 11, 2022
wallrichy:
Na Naija sweet pass to oppress people with money... government steal our money in Nigeria and also oppress us with it, Japa people hustle abroad and make some dollars and build big houses and also collect your wives and girlfriends and spray dollars also at the parties to oppress Nigeeian Youth die.....My brother, Na only in Nigeria you can oppress people o and not here in US or any of the western world....

Gbam!
What you just typed here is what many Nigerians define as "enjoyment"
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by RodgersAkpafu: 12:18am On Jan 11, 2022
WIZGUY69:

What will you do with 500k? undecided
I was about asking same
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by RodgersAkpafu: 12:20am On Jan 11, 2022
Soffyh:
mumu like u, ur 3rd generation will still remain in struggling because probably u want to do 8m business in a no signal county, for this 9ja u will hold 100k in 2weeks feeding only 50% is gone, ur thinking is that of Nigeria in 2010 downward,let get into 2022 and they finally removed subsidy on fuel and u will see ursef,why thos millionaire with 100m moving ther business to Ghana,Benin?? If Paul pogba father think like u, he won’t be assure of his 3rd generation lifestyle, but that wise man already builds life for his unknown gene, even u ursef can judge pogba next generations will be billionaires plus Europe citizens cool cool I loose hope on 9ja wen I found out that 2018 still better 2019, the most worst yr will still better upcoming year in 9ja smh
You have a point
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by RodgersAkpafu: 12:24am On Jan 11, 2022
VanuatuWycombe:

First of all, the Dubai experience you have can’t be categorized as full fledge ‘abroad’ experience.

It is people who think of oppression and ‘peppering’ Nigerians and hated family members back home that would think the only motive to travel abroad is to go and make money. People go abroad for many reasons. It’s because government has left every Nigerians to solve collective national problems, that’s why every Nigerians think of getting rich in Nigeria. Take it or leave it, it is not everybody that would get rich.

Many people want to live where systems work. For instance, if you are going to apply for common driver’s license in Nigeria, you know how many people you would call or contact to find out if they know someone at the licensing office. But when you are abroad, you don’t need to know anybody to get it. Just pass your driving test and they will post your license to your house. This is just a scenario. There are more million reasons why living abroad is better than living here. Nobody is saying you shouldn’t come home again. Nigeria is yours.
Just that saner life is not in Nigeria again. It stopped in the early 80s. I pray you experience what a saner life is very soon.

Your comment is so spot on

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) / Nigerians In Diaspora - Is It Really Still Rosy Out There? / Mr B, Oyinbo Man From Turkey: "I'm A Full-Blooded Nigerian Now"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.