Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? (41475 Views)

Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? / Which Nice Country Can I Travel To With 1m But I Prefer Canada / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by YeyeGbami: 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
Canada

3 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by qtguru(m): 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
yanabasee2:
Where you wan go?

Who you want abandon the loan weh Buhari the collect every seconds give?

Nigeria na your mate, weh you want travel leave behind?

Portugal cheap living and access to EU

1 Like

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
If you can fvck very well come to Norway!

1 Like

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Investorozay: 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
go to north hire truck
load something down south and sell off
do that for like 3 months

or bring crayfish from south to lag
or onions from north and yam
8m is just 15k usd now

or try online trading stuff and raise the funds to at least 50k usd

5 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by FreeStuffsNG: 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
I really truly hope you have thought well about this direction and 5 years down the line you won't regret it like the prodigal son wink

Even by Nigerian standard, you are a millionaire and can achieve a lot with that amount.
Be wary of those who don't have or have never even had N100k before now giving you advice. Talk is cheap o.

12 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Ivegotsolutions(m): 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
aminusodiq:
try uk... I can add u to a nairaland group where u can get direct information on how you can do it on your own... Most of the guys there did it themselves.. I backed down cos i dont have enough

Please add me 08122218470
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by jacoik(m): 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
pointblank247:
Truth be told just in case you are not joking.
If as a young man you can't make it with 8m here in Nigeria,
Bros you can't make it anywhere
I swear Baba, that 8m is nothing in the present day economy

7 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by tunapawizzy: 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
8m is not small and not like it will just make ur life totally stress free when u get anywhere BUt its enough to get you stabilized anywhere u decide....I would say try Canada or US if you are single

6 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by 30naira: 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
aminusodiq:
try uk... I can add u to a nairaland group where u can get direct information on how you can do it on your own... Most of the guys there did it themselves.. I backed down cos i dont have enough

Please add me, I'm interested
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Femeto: 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
Jixer:
Please which nice country i can japa go with 8m legally? I’m 28yrs with just waec.
South Africa.
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by nedekid: 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
mrcurrency:

Please add me up too am actually on the process maybe I will get more help from there
08037257116 thanks
Bros who una wan leave for naija and Sapa after voting buhari and apc?

3 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by anonymuz(m): 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
Estonia is OK. School fee quite moderate and they not racist

4 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by jditimiya(m): 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
I will keep saying it nothing like home, if you think say i dey lie try go and see for yourself and you will beg to come back full of shame.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Emperor88(m): 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
pointblank247:
Truth be told just in case you are not joking.
If as a young man you can't make it with 8m here in Nigeria,
Bros you can't make it anywhere

You be mumu.... so that’s your advice for him? Must he make it here?

5 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Okhuadams(m): 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
Jixer:
Please which nice country i can japa go with 8m legally? I’m 28yrs with just waec.
N I G E R IA
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by worldclass68(m): 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
With 8m undecided.....
Else u have to leave by all means
U can do much in Nigeria with that...
But make them no catch u....Japa!!

Germany, Belgium, even UK ....all good

1 Like

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by OhBritannia(m): 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:
Please explain better.
I need details because i am a Godzilla in bed.

7 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by James4bright(m): 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Emperor88(m): 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
With 8m you can travel anywhere.... Try Switzerland

2 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Danjikanbauchi: 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
With 8m let me introduce you to a business of waste recycling or leather production withing a year you will double your money.
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Jidegaf(m): 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
7pages:
As little as you might see 500k, if I get it right now, I won't need to be struggling looking for work again
What Will you do with 500k for Buhari economy.
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Rickmann: 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
KingOdart:

Becareful of scammers oh

Don't trust anybody out there

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by RevolverOcelot(m): 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
Op I go advise u to sit your butt down here. Find a business that u can see profits from like bar or restaurant and run it well. You go enjoy ur money here too. Just relocate to an urban area with better security, or at least minimum security.

But if you must travel. Then know that with your qualifications you won't get a good job and by the time u pay rent and taxes for a year your money will finish and you'll end up in sq1.
Try Turkey, Germany, Hong Kong, Netherlands or UK. The last one still has the most Nigerian diasporans.

8 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by planetx: 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
Michaelota:
CANADA �� MY BROTHER THAT PLACE IS HEAVEN ON EARTH. SAFE WITH LESS STRESS. USE EDUCATION SO YOU CAN STUDY AND WORK. BY THE TIME YOU GET BACK TO NAIJA YOU ARE MADE
Canada is far from being heaven on earth.

4 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by sundayolowo(m): 1:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
aminusodiq:
Please add me up 08060569521
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Slurity(m): 1:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
I would have love that people really answer this question. I am already saving towards my own Japa.

1 Like

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
Jixer:

If this is your life savings then you are not being very smart with this move of leaving Nigeria with just 8m.

Invest that money into something lucrative in Nigeria and give yourself 2yrs before revisiting this decision to relocate.

You can split the money in half. Invest 4m into forex and earn 10 to 15 percent of that money monthly while still retaining your capital which you can take out at any time and then you invest the other 4m into something else.

Imagine making 1m or so income every month in profit. In 2 yrs you would have over 24m as your income.

Then you can think or talk about relocating if you still feel like it.

4 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by DarkCaesar(m): 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
YeyeGbami:
Canada
he said he has only WAEC…..how will he go about it

1 Like

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by lokoloko84(m): 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:
Really! What is the connection between sex and Norway?
I am curious.

1 Like

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by okerekeikpo: 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
aminusodiq:
pls can u add me to the group?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) / Ghastly Accident Along Jos-bauchi Road - Warning Graphic Photos / Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.