Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,764 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated (578 Views)

What I Witnessed In A Popular Pentecostal Church / Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) / Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2021
So the God of Jehovah's Witnesses is the one and only true God! smiley

1 Like

Re: Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by Janosky: 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mercisharelove:

Myopia....

Only true believer, no religion or name...

Wake up from your deceptions, who created you??
Just tell this forum that Hebrews 11:25 , Numbers 6:27,2 Chronicles 7:14, Acts 3:13, Isaiah 43:10,21 & Acts 15:14-17 (ASV) is not in your Bible.

JEHOVAH the God of ancient Israel and of gentiles have a people chosen to bear His name.
Acts 3:13, John 9:4 & Isaiah 43:10, do you see Jesus Christ among them?

The other option is continue WAILING
Re: Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by Janosky: 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2021
Re: Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by Janosky: 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
achorladey:
Let anyone who feel like challenging the God of Jehovah's Witnesses come out and present the WORKS of his FAITH..... MaxInDHouse

The same God of Jehovah's Witnesses that you denied like those captured in the screenshots below grin grin grin
Achorladey continue WAILING and LYING.

"Psalms 34:2
American Standard Version
My soul shall make her boast in Jehovah: The meek shall hear thereof, and be glad"

The same God of JEHOVAH's witnesses inspired David and Elijah to boast in the name of JEHOVAH.

Achorladey, what was prophet Elijah doing @ 1 kings 18:15,24 (ASV)?

Achorladey what were the Israelites doing @1kings 18:39?
Re: Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by achorladey: 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
Janosky:

Achorladey continue WAILING and LYING.

"Psalms 34:2
American Standard Version
My soul shall make her boast in Jehovah: The meek shall hear thereof, and be glad"

The same God of JEHOVAH's witnesses inspired David and Elijah to boast in the name of JEHOVAH.

Achorladey, what was prophet Elijah doing @ 1 kings 18:15,24 (ASV)?

Achorladey what were the Israelites doing @1kings 18:39?

Irrelevant post again from MR NO GET SENSE PEDDLER.

I am expecting you to tell show me where MaxInDHouse denied his God like those captured in my screenshots.

This NO GET SENSE PEDDLING get as e be for you oooo coupled with INCESSANT WAILINGS AND LYING that the abundance of your heart keep spilling. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Is Real! / The Scoffers Say, “what Happened To The Promise That Jesus Is Coming Again? / Walking In The Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.