Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,265 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges (7521 Views)

Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges / I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders / Femi Adesina: Buhari Will Tackle All Our Challenges Before Leaving Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 15, 2021
Well said!

Unity in diversity

Our unity is non negotiable

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Tranquillity360: 6:01am On Dec 15, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Well said!
Unity in diversity
Unity with those you love to hate?

Is that not madness?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Roger3D(m): 6:01am On Dec 15, 2021
IPOB terrorists take note. This war you've just begun will consume you

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by kindlyheart: 6:23am On Dec 15, 2021
they northerners are the ones enjoying this union, why will they want it to split.

if they were the ones in the southern part, and the southerners occupying north with similar attitude they would have amputated the cancerous parasites since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by kindlyheart: 6:26am On Dec 15, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Well said!

Unity in diversity

cause the north is at advantage. u know if it were the other way around, they won't waste time in getting rid of we southerner parasites.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Jostoman: 6:30am On Dec 15, 2021
Then stop doing anything that can cause the division of Nigeria and start doing what will unite Nigeria people anyway Atiku is coming to unite Nigeria and put Nigeria back to where Nigeria belong to in 2023.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Kingmena: 6:33am On Dec 15, 2021
If that is God's will for Nigeria, but if it's not God's will, there nothing nobody can do about it .
Do you have a business and your workers and business is stressing you out I have an ebook that will help you restructure your business to function effectively without your supervision and maximize profit. contact me for just 3k and I will also add you to a free business group
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Doyou2019: 6:38am On Dec 15, 2021
oilyngbati:
Well said Mr president. Those who are against Nigeria’s unity should relocate to a different country, after all, Nigerians like to japa and go to where the food is done. They don’t believe in fixing anything, rather they want everything on a platter of gold.

Nigeria is a sovereign country and it’s the only country we have. I learnt my lesson having travelled around the world and now I have realized the importance of a homeland. Those wishing Nigeria evil shall reap that evil in a millionth fold, like hunchback terrorist, namadi cownu.

Blessed are those who bless Nigeria and cursed are those who curse Nigeria.

You are cursed already for supporting an evil administration. Take it or leave it.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by zoedew: 6:40am On Dec 15, 2021
Wrong talk. Unity of the Nigerian diversity has to be fostered not commanded or decreed. He refuses to acknowledge that restructuring is imminent.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by jditimiya(m): 6:41am On Dec 15, 2021
Tranquillity360:
The evil country must go down.

No human can save it.

Who from hell told you that my friend? Nigeria will be free and we will enjoy the benefit of what our hero past has lay down for us, Nigerians will be the country that other nationals will come and be saved soon. Watch and see,,,,,
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Theunbothered: 6:50am On Dec 15, 2021
post=108509771:
God bless our darling daddy and his amiable vice president prof yemi osinbajo for all they are doing to make this once battered and looted nation work again.

God bless Nigeria and all good, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

We Rise!

Who let this one out of his cage? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Tranquillity360: 6:59am On Dec 15, 2021
jditimiya:

Who from hell told you that my friend? Nigeria will be free and we will enjoy the benefit of what our hero past has lay down for us, Nigerians will be the country that other nationals will come and be saved soon. Watch and see,,,,,
Is good to dream but this your dream will never come to pass.

Your Nigeria is at it best now,coming years will be worst until there is nothing like Nigeria on surface of earth.

The blood of our innocent killed in the name of Nigeria will see it through.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by jditimiya(m): 7:05am On Dec 15, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Is good to dream but this your dream will over come to pass.

Your Nigeria is at it best now,coming years will be worst until there is nothing like Nigeria on surface of earth.

The blood of our innocent killed in the name of Nigeria will see it through.

In all the good country in world today, has passed through many of these ugly phase before, If only our leaders will look inward and remove any hate and fix the nation. 2023 will be a point we will know if we Nigerians are ready to fix the nation and i also need your heart and hand in fixing the nation called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Ade3131: 7:09am On Dec 15, 2021
post=108509771:
God bless our darling daddy and his amiable vice president prof yemi osinbajo for all they are doing to make this once battered and looted nation work again.

God bless Nigeria and all good, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

We Rise!

I have carefully observed your comments on threads relating to Nigeria and PMB in particular....at first, one would mistake you for a very patriotic Nigerian but if carefully observed, it's very easy to spot it that you're only a pro-Buhari cum APC party urchins.

If only you had showed this level of support or permit me to say quasi-patriotism when Goodluck Jonathan was the president, I would have gladly accept that you indeed are a patriot. For people like you, patriotism relys heavily on loyalty to politician, most especially a godlike figure in Buhari.

To you, he's faultless, pious, uncorrupted, just, fair, and even the best thing that has happened to your life....traits similar to religious fanaticism and extremism... It's not easy to notice these things by oneself. Reason why terrorists think they're doing the right thing.

I can bet that if things were 50% this bad under Jonathan, your patriotism would have been dumped into the gutter long ago and you'll be on the side of those raining curses on the president.

Just a personal observation.... You have your right to love and support whom you deem fit. Don't get me wrong but I know with all level of certainty that your taking side with PMB despite all his obvious lapses is not driven by love for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Bizibi(m): 7:12am On Dec 15, 2021
Ade3131:

I have carefully observed your comments on threads relating to Nigeria and PMB in particular....at first, one would mistake you for a very patriotic Nigerian but if carefully observed, it's very easy to spot it that you're only a pro-Buhari cum APC party urchins.

If only you had showed this level of support or permit me to say quasi-patriotism when Goodluck Jonathan was the president, I would have gladly accept that you indeed are a patriot. For people like you, patriotism relys heavily on loyalty to politician, most especially a godlike figure in Buhari.

To you, he's faultless, pious, uncorrupted, just, fair, and even the best thing that has happened to your life....traits similar to religious fanaticism and extremism... It's not easy to notice these things by oneself. Reason why terrorists think they're doing the right thing.

I can bet that if things were 50% this bad under Jonathan, your patriotism would have been dumped into the gutter long ago and you'll be on the side of those raining curses on the president.

Just a personal observation.... You have your right to love and support whom you deem fit. Don't get me wrong but I know with all level of certainty that your taking side with PMB despite all his obvious lapses is not driven by love for Nigeria.
the guy is popular here for his stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Babastrong(m): 7:13am On Dec 15, 2021
One love! nothing shall discourage us(one nigeria)
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by slowice(m): 7:14am On Dec 15, 2021
orisa37:
OGA. THE BADS-BBB-BOKOHARAMS BIAFRA & NOW BANDITS ARE BECOMING UNCONTROLLABLE.

You are a fool for adding Biafra, a legit struggle for emancipation of a people to your terror list

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Brushstrokes20: 7:14am On Dec 15, 2021
In your dumbest dreams! undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by TheWolfen(m): 7:17am On Dec 15, 2021
Lol

No divorce for this marriage. grin

This nah one chance marriage

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 15, 2021
Evii:
Buhari, you're obviously the cause of those challenges...to close the gap between tribes kindly fight insecurity, stop nepotism, fight corruption, creat jobs for us or enabling environment to do our business.

If you can't do all these, pls Sir, resign.

He should do us a favor and die, you will see the unity amongst Nigerians.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by slowice(m): 7:17am On Dec 15, 2021
This is how they will be deceiving themselves without doing anything to promote the unity they preach until naija implodes and cause more damage.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by omoluka: 7:26am On Dec 15, 2021
kingawothefirst:

This summary is disingenuous and you know it.
There is absolutely nothing disingenuous about what he put up there, can the British form a united country with French and German?
Black people will accept white people creations , defend it and even kill to preserve it. Then when they called us black monkey we get mad? Smh
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by MOTOPARK: 7:28am On Dec 15, 2021
oilyngbati:
Well said Mr president. Those who are against Nigeria’s unity should relocate to a different country, after all, Nigerians like to japa and go to where the food is done. They don’t believe in fixing anything, rather they want everything on a platter of gold.

Nigeria is a sovereign country and it’s the only country we have. I learnt my lesson having travelled around the world and now I have realized the importance of a homeland. Those wishing Nigeria evil shall reap that evil in a millionth fold, like hunchback terrorist, namadi cownu.

Blessed are those who bless Nigeria and cursed are those who curse Nigeria.
you have learnt nothing motherfucker….claiming to have traveled around the world but inside you backyard rearing cattle.the demential president what to keep has one he should learn to do what is right and adhere to the principles of unity……mumu everywhere.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Diligence: 7:28am On Dec 15, 2021
Change is inevitable if it has bn proven that the expired contract/so-called unity has cost millions of lives & still counting... The fundamentally wrong foundation must be corrected... To ur tents O Israel... 60 wasted years is enof

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by TUTU147: 7:31am On Dec 15, 2021
Personally I don't think Nigeria is one, and I don't think it is wise to force people to believe on what they don't believe.Nigeria will be a better county if all is accommodated and have a sense of belonging.We have been divided along religion and tribal lines and it has eaten deep into our system.No need to pretend that we are one, when we know what we are not.It will save us stress and energy if we can go back to the regional government.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 15, 2021
omoluka:

There is absolutely nothing disingenuous about what he put up there, can the British form a united country with French and German?
Black people will accept white people creations , defend it and even kill to preserve it. Then when they called us black monkey we get mad? Smh

Yes they did, it’s called the United States of America. Park well.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by TUTU147: 7:33am On Dec 15, 2021
Kingmena:
If that is God's will for Nigeria, but if it's not God's will, there nothing nobody can do about it .
True talk, only God Almighty have the final say .
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Lisaint(m): 7:34am On Dec 15, 2021
Una don talk ham before

Check my siggy you might have it
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Igboid: 7:41am On Dec 15, 2021
The Serbs in Yugoslavia were saying the same thing.
Forced Unity will never work.
You will just be wasting your time.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Tranquillity360: 7:41am On Dec 15, 2021
jditimiya:

In all the good country in world today, has passed through many of these ugly phase before, If only our leaders will look inward and remove any hate and fix the nation. 2023 will be a point we will know if we Nigerians are ready to fix the nation and i also need your heart and hand in fixing the nation called Nigeria.
Your Nigeria is dead,we will only help in it burial.

God destroy Nigeria.

Amen.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Not Been Served Any Impeachment Notice - Edo Dep-governor, Shaibu / Was Murtala Mohammed a good man? / Ademoyega Was The Cordinator Of The 1966 Ibo Coup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.