Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Stop Attacking Nairaland Redpillers, They Are Innocent!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Attacking Nairaland Redpillers, They Are Innocent!! (537 Views)

I Saw This On Facebook! Nairaland Redpillers / Nairaland Redpillers Are Useless / Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Attacking Nairaland Redpillers, They Are Innocent!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:13am On Dec 15, 2021
We could be hot headed, i accept and most of us have had one bad experiences to the other, fine, i'm not arguing that because for all i care, you all can pick up any ideology you deem fit but understand that we are not PROBLEMATIC!!

The word "Incel" does not exist, its just another stupid notion advocated by feminsts to make woke men appear weak and mediocre. Learn to not relate the other redpillers with TheGidRedpiller, i am the problematic one here and although i have been trying to tone things down for my messages to be able to reach at the right frequency, its not giving many good results.

I am always angry, i am the explicit definition of paranoir and rage, i am the one who is affected so deeply that i can't withold too many shiit up my asss, leave other redpillers out of this and attack me instead PLEASE!

Nobody in the official redpill thread here on nairaland exibits the kind of emotional tintness i exhibit, they are innocent!

Anticipate 20th Of December 2021

Still Typing...

2 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Nairaland Redpillers, They Are Innocent!! by Dorcmass(m): 9:16am On Dec 15, 2021
Sorry bro undecided
Re: Stop Attacking Nairaland Redpillers, They Are Innocent!! by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 15, 2021
Follow TheGidRedpiller at your own peril grin

3 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Nairaland Redpillers, They Are Innocent!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:25am On Dec 15, 2021
Other redpillers just want to learn and thankfully over the average of them are able to see through all the rage i exibit, pls stop demonizing them because of me!
Ubunja, BLOODYSPERM, and the likes share this same messages in the lectural tone and i respect them with everything, same as TheGoodJoe and Martinez39s. But i realise that i am beginning to cross paint or negatively tint the images of these kings simply because i was affected in a little more deeper situation!

If you are reading this pls understand that wherever you hear of bitter men, misogyny, toxic masculinity and other negative dispiction of woke men, they are talking about TheGidRedpiller!
Leave other redpillers out of this and attack me instead, thanks.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Attacking Nairaland Redpillers, They Are Innocent!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:38am On Dec 15, 2021
TheGidRedpiller's site will soon be gotten handled and available in a short while.
Re: Stop Attacking Nairaland Redpillers, They Are Innocent!! by Pumpumking: 9:42am On Dec 15, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
We could be hot headed, i accept and most of us have had one bad experiences to the other, fine, i'm not arguing that because for all i care, you all can pick up any ideology you deem fit but understand that we are not PROBLEMATIC!!

The word "Incel" does not exist, its just another stupid notion advocated by feminsts to make woke men appear weak and mediocre. Learn to not relate the other redpillers with TheGidRedpiller, i am the problematic one here and although i have been trying to tone things down for my messages to be able to reach at the right frequency, its not giving many good results.

I am always angry, i am the explicit definition of paranoir and rage, i am the one who is affected so deeply that i can't withold too many shiit up my asss, leave other redpillers out of this and attack me instead PLEASE!

Nobody in the official redpill thread here on nairaland exibits the kind of emotional tintness i exhibit, they are innocent!

Still Typing...

angry
Re: Stop Attacking Nairaland Redpillers, They Are Innocent!! by Pumpumking: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

Still Typing...

..NIGGGGGGGGA ARE YOU PREGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGNANT??.......NOBODY WANT U.......GERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRA RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HERE MENNNNNNNN...goat!!! (((NO OOFENESECE)))) angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Attacking Nairaland Redpillers, They Are Innocent!! by Pumpumking: 9:45am On Dec 15, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

Still Typing...

MufasaLion....brother come n take yor boyfriend...I BEG!!! (REAL TALK) angry

2 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Nairaland Redpillers, They Are Innocent!! by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 15, 2021
all redpillers are vagabonds

3 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Nairaland Redpillers, They Are Innocent!! by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 15, 2021
Shior angry....
Re: Stop Attacking Nairaland Redpillers, They Are Innocent!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:32am On Dec 15, 2021
Whats the point of arguing with fools?
Re: Stop Attacking Nairaland Redpillers, They Are Innocent!! by Alusiizizi(m): 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
Here's one RedPiller that doesn't give a dead rat about what the feminists, simps and clueless think about him, ME. So go on with your silly effeminate taunts, I will still ever be the misogynistic, cynical redpiller that I always have been. Redpiller for life!!

4 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Nairaland Redpillers, They Are Innocent!! by JustMe407: 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
You don fix your site? Redpillers wey no get their brother back.

PS: we are watching.

1 Like

Re: Stop Attacking Nairaland Redpillers, They Are Innocent!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
JustMe407:

YES!! www.thegidredpiller.name.ng
Learn to stfu sometimes.
Re: Stop Attacking Nairaland Redpillers, They Are Innocent!! by Alusiizizi(m): 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
JustMe407:

And all in less than 24 hours too. www.thegidredpiller.name.ng
Now you can buy that rope and hang yourself on account of spite.
Re: Stop Attacking Nairaland Redpillers, They Are Innocent!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
Re: Stop Attacking Nairaland Redpillers, They Are Innocent!! by Pumpumking: 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

Still Typing...

angry
Re: Stop Attacking Nairaland Redpillers, They Are Innocent!! by Pumpumking: 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

Still Typing...

YOU LAGROMAKATICK PEST AGAIN!! undecided
GERRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAA RAAAAAAA HERE MENNNNNN....u preggggnannnnnt rodent. ........Nobody gives a dyammmmm about yor nagggin on nairaland...GO AWAY.....WE CANT STAND U.......VAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!!!!!!!! (no oofeinse)
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Attacking Nairaland Redpillers, They Are Innocent!! by Issues40(m): 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
Just look at the boy who's an inspiration to hundreds of upcoming generation here on nairaland. A confused fellow who doesn't know his left from right. He claims he's redpilled or whatever but you can read simpiness in all of his lines. You come here on nairaland to gather followers and they foolishly bury their lives and personalities just to be like you. Some of them have already started regretting it but shame won't let them speak up against your ideologies.

Shame on any grown man that allows this boy to influence a change in your personality. You are the real simp. You are worse than a two year old male child who doesn't know the difference between a seed and a stone.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Warm Up Your Pussy / First Time Meeting With A Girl / What's The Highest She Has Ever Spent On You????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.